Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is clearly something going on. Its impossible that with all the commotion on twitter & the amount this is all being talked about that NOT ONE notable new site has covered MM.

Reactions: 11
Like I previously said, it's almost like he is holding some nefarious Intel over the big bosses head 🤔
It's what's puzzling me too, and I also sound obsessed 😂
I've thought for years, if no one likes him apart from a few adoring fans, why's he on TV so much 🤔
Weird
If ITV devises a news show, you are guaranteed his smug mug on it.

Reactions: 3
I checked out MMs LinkedIn bio.
I’ve heard that thousands apply for the runners job to get there foot in the door so to speak and climb the ladder... and it’s super hard to get a look in.
Very odd how an aspiring young actor from Manchester with links to PS from an early age, of whom calls the shots on one of the biggest morning shows on telly got him that gig after a one off visit to the studio at age 18 then followed a 2 week work experience and then lands a permanent position as Holly’s and Phillips assistant how convenient for PS. MM worked for hollister and a recruitment agency prior doing various positions... no sarcasm intended!
Then lands a dream job most uni graduates would die for 🧐
Groomed from an early age is all I’m saying, the whole thing is seedy

Speaking from my background, it isn’t unusual for those with acting backgrounds to do runner roles however they are usually taken by those who want roles behind the scenes (eg camera, editing etc). So he could’ve gotten to that point himself...however at such a young age without any real “media” experience apart from just the theatre and acting stuff it’s a bit more unbelievable. I commend people who get in and i’m proud of my peers for making it as it’s tough and there’s lots of rejection (much like any other job I suppose, potentially more intense). A runner is the most entry level paid position you could have but it’s a foundation for a career and if you are remembered positively and someone with a name remembers your name then you’re set!

Reactions: 6
THIS. I said much the same in one of the earlier threads. I cannot for the life of me understand what is so important about Philip Schofield. It is not as if there aren't others who could do the same job(s) as him.
When Holly got the IAC gig he couldnt hide the fact he was fuming.
endless Jibes "how did you get that" then this story appeared and about the same time
quite a few negative stories started coming out

• Heart
there's been quite a few shows he fronted either axed or not renewed
he blamed Dr Who for the ratings drop on the Cube then SCD.
and the show where people were hypnotized.

DOI was only brought back because some of the replacement shows were barely getting
over a million viewers. One thing Ant and Dec do have over him they can pull in the viewers.
I only watch DOI and if I was home TM was on I'd leave it on... But I got sick of his face, his condescending tone (and I'm a trainee counsellor so I've heard alot of condescending voices in that sector 😂)
And just him thinking he's so hip and down with the kids 😂
DOI isn't the same this year, I can't stand Holly and I'm not a people hater, I just get feelings about phony people 😂
He always looks irritated if someone he regarded better then him was on too 😂

Reactions: 4
Hi, while there is no concrete evidence, all that I've heard does not sound good for PS, he brought MM to ITV and got him a job as a runner on this morning and they were said to be very close. We have evidence of them being out together for meals and drinks.

There was some toxic atmosphere that developed and MM had to leave to go onto loose women instead, MM has also been taken off Dancing on Ice for the last 2 episodes, but he is still on the loose women show.

It seems like (I don't know for sure) PS has wanted MM off any programs he is on

Joan Collins was digging a bit on gmtv, but Piers Morgan and Kelly Osbourne both shut it down really quickly (making it look as if there is a cover up going on)

Piers went on to say how good friends he is with PS, he has wrote a book about him & messages him a lot. Sharon and Kelly both saying how much they love PS

PS has a lot of people who really like him and they seem to be out to protect him and push anything under the carpet

Here is a vid of Joan collins this morning:

Reactions: 12
When Holly got the IAC gig he couldnt hide the fact he was fuming.
endless Jibes "how did you get that" then this story appeared and about the same time
quite a few negative stories started coming out

I remember that, he was so bitter, but Phil mate, you're just not that relevant sorry to break it to you 😂

It’s very cliquey on there! Those that work in tv stick together and give off an ‘you can’t sit with us’ vibe.

I remember when i left it was getting harder for normal non tv luvvie civilians to join, they started coming up with stupid rules for registering and not even letting you post until you had been registered for a while. I don’t know how it is now.

A lot of hypocrisy goes on there too! If it’s someone they don’t work with or don’t like they are more than happy to slag them off and let others do so!
Yep it is.
Been a long term poster on there and truly I cant remeber another Celeb getting instant lock downs
a certain long running story is always shut down within 10 minutes but never a celeb. Even the Barrymore threads remain

Oh god, that show! He deserved sacking for having the nerve to host that pile of poop.
LOL not obsessed honest *looks around in a nervous fashion :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah yes! This wasn’t too long ago either lol
Its stuff like this I really cant see how its going to work
he makes sure his views are known on everything sooner or later someone will fire back.

Reactions: 4
If pip and holly get booted can they please take Lorraine and Colleen Nolan with them, I wonder if Lorraine is shitting herself because she’s been very quiet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If pip and holly get booted can they please take Lorraine and Colleen Nolan with them, I wonder if Lorraine is shitting herself because she’s been very quiet
Which Lorraine? Lorraine Lorraine? Or the Lorraine act for tax purposes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
when was he talking to that 19 year old at 2am? Before or after Friday? he’s brazen I’ll give him that!
Lorraine Kelly shitting herself is not a mental image i ever thought i would see! 😫 pray for me!

Also, did gay super ally Lorraine not even mention her support for Phillip once? 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Scottish lorraine lorraine who would kill for itv and who has needed to go for years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
when was he talking to that 19 year old at 2am? Before or after Friday? he’s brazen I’ll give him that!

Lorraine Kelly shitting herself is not a mental image i ever thought i would see! 😫 pray for me!

Also, did gay super ally Lorraine not even mention her support for Phillip once? 😯
Lorraine is very close with Dan Wooton 👀 she could be the whistleblower in all this

• Wow
Reactions: 10

No she didn’t. And she needs to put her cleavage away in the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.