Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
It’s odd that the front page of The Scum isn’t out yet. I’m sceptical that they would do an expose piece on him though, when has that dirty rag ever done the right thing.

Reactions: 3

lindabelcher77

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Eammon have massive beef with Frizels wife Fiona, I bet that wasn’t pleasant teatime conversation of an evening! But he was there for 15 years wasn’t he, has Frizel worked there that long?

Irishwidz

VIP Member
I'd be surprised if there is a big story tomorrow. Him going is the story.

It will be a slow drip release of information I bet, the papers will milk it for all its worth. Especially if people start coming forward.
Yeah I'm getting this vibe ..just a rehash story of him leaving they're just late to the table being a Sunday lol

hiesenberg

He is a cheating creep. I actually find Vernon revolting, yes he looks good 👍 he is also a cheating pervert who should not be on TV.
Ah yeah I forgot about that. I'm at a bit of a loss then other than rylan for his replacement 😵💫

Wee Nora

VIP Member
They had to rush out Phil's big reveal on the Friday as the Sundays were about to run a story. Fairly sure E & R had no choice in the matter. When you watch back that interview you can see that Eamonn had to be almost dragged over to the group hug. Then he said he was disappointed for two reasons, 1) he thought Philip was going to resign 🤣 and 2) he'd never understood how could he and Holly share a hot tub without Steph minding. In hindsight he was throwing excellent shade. You can see Philip's eyes almost narrowing....
What story were they going to break? The fact he’s gay or something to do with MM?
Is there something else coming? We know Holly’s distanced herself (to put it lightly) and he’s been forced out but why would something break now when it hasn’t before? Do ITV know something about his brother’s case? Is there evidence somewhere that implicates Schofe in his brother’s crimes? Just thinking out loud.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Piers Morgan is to put it mildly, outspoken and he's doing ok for himself. I think viewers appreciate journalists who are true to themselves and just call it as they see it. I mean compare that to the mad panto going on on This Morning all last week.
In monetary terms he is, but his programme doesn’t have great ratings. Piers is all about being seen, and his visibility has taken a back step from his Daily Mail column and GMB days.

inyo

VIP Member
What’s with Zoe Balls Instagram stories ? Is she throwing shade?
I think she’s reminiscing or being positive towards him. Unless she’s deleted a story, because all I see are two reposts of viral This Morning clips from 10 years ago

Why would that be an unusual place? Surely it would be one of the most obvious places to get an STD.
For the population at large, maybe quite obvious. But for someone who is at pains to try and convince everyone he is fiercely heterosexual… it’s not the usual area of focus… 😂

Loveitme

VIP Member
If he knew about any of the potential grooming behaviour, he would have had a legal obligation to report it. In the UK, there aren’t many individuals with a statutory obligations, but doctors, teachers etc have to report any suspicions even if it isn’t their patient/pupil.
so do we think he did ? If its just rumours is he still obliged to report it or are you just supposed to use your own judgement if you dont have any evidence ?
not saying there wasnt evidence btw just curious