Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Nice to start the week with a bit of gaslighting isn't it?
The media need to shit or get off the pot at this point. Huge headlines not naming anyone. Cat and mouse is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

House of Tea

VIP Member
Tomorrow will be interesting. One of them may have an illness, I believe convenientitus is doing the rounds at the moment.

• Haha

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
Someone just commented under the Daily Mail article (the only comment I could see): 'This has been well known on social media for years...' I refreshed the page and the comment had gone.

• Sick
  • Sad

Harrigan

VIP Member
I checked the Daily Mail first thing this morning and nothing earth shattering. Ok so there’s been an avalanche of articles recently but how much status do they hold?

The bit I read which struck me as true was Holly trying to distance herself from Phil. The thing is it’s easier to see someone else’s behaviour rather than your own. She is culpable for going along with the whole coming out charade and knowing what Phil gets up to in private. She can’t just run off and put her hands in the air declaring she’s didn’t know a thing.

I will probably turn on the beginning of This Morning tomorrow just to see what they say.

1. they can ignore it
2. They will say they’re best of friends don’t believe what press say
3. They will start with a cookery spot, spotted dick with homemade custard and whilst cracking an egg Phil will go into a trance and declare Mary loves Dick.
4. Gordon the Gopher will be mystery interview and ask questions of Phil about his time in the closet I mean broom cupboard

Correct answers win a weeks worth of wet wipes already used

• Haha

pinkrose81

She's been told during the break to be more jolly and attentive to him.
---
🤣🤣🤣 eamonn has said they deserve best actor Bafta

Last edited:
  • Haha

buttheyneverblindme8

Hi all! Just found this thread after reading about holly and phil, I was working as a nail tech about 14 years ago and I was doing this lady’s nails, she worked for itv and said to me oh you know Phillip schofield and I was like yeah of course!… well he is gay, his marriage is a cover up and he’s having it off with this young runner. He likes young boys..
I was like wtaf then years later low and behold Phil comes out as “gay” I was gobsmacked this womens Was RIGHT all those years ago!
this man has been protected viciously.
Bloody love stories like this.

All those responsible for protecting PS need to pay too.

Reactions: 28

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
This will not be swept under carpet this time. I'm certain. As I said in last thread, this weekend the papers will just keep regurgitating the same story to keep it in the spotlight.

I reckon around mid week there will be some sort of announcement or a big expose.

This ain't going away!
I’ve a feeling that someone is going to sell a story on Phil very soon, I’m sure a Hollly’s aware. Whoever has been wronged by Phil will feel more confident now that they’ll be believed.

• Heart

Mavvers

Chatty Member
"Phil's really used to this.". Quipped Holly as Philth took to the gym mat with his arse in the air 🤔

• Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
With Mark Dolan, just expect him to shout hot air with a slightly confused look at the autocue. Absolutely NOTHING he says is genuine, as opposed to Wootton who for all of his faults, does actually despise Phil.

• Haha
  • Sad

veevee04

VIP Member
I know his Mum is apparently very supportive of him since "coming out" but there's never any talk of his Dad who I presume died? What has been said about him? Just weird that there are two p@£d0s in the same family i wonder if their upbringing was strange/dodgy.
Unfortunately worked in that field it's becoming clear. Some families are brought up thinking child sex abuse and incest is normal. I really wouldn't be surprised if the schofields were like this. Schofields brother was involved in the theatre group. I've come across sex offenders who practiced sex abuse and incest within their families. It starts young and carries on the police need to investigate.

• Sad

YellowTail

VIP Member
His legals will be all over the comments.
I only enquired how old the young man in his 20s was when he became a close friend with Philfh.
I only asked whether Holly feels unable to work alongside someone who failed to alert authorities that his brother had abused a child.

Last edited:

Multi-21

VIP Member
Sorry to go back to the tv BAFTAs tonight but surely Rob and Romesh, as comedians cannot ignore this highly topical moment during their presentation? Must be a gag in there somewhere about falling out with a colleague?

if Loose Women wasn’t ITV as well they’d be all over this as a discussion topic about not getting along with a colleague and how do you handle it

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
I don’t know how Holly’s doing it, I really don’t. I’m such an anxious person, I’d be on the loo now if I were her 🙈 I’m not as shocked with Philth as he’s a narc and 100% hard faced. I think this is it now unless something else comes out when Philth’s brother gets sentenced. I’ve turned off, I feel sick watching.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Wow…like nothings happened. Quite unbelievable. In any workplace anywhere in the world, these two would be suspended pending formal investigation and/or disciplinary proceedings/actions.

• Heart

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
I can see this ending tragically for Phil this year, he won’t make it to prison. Just a gut feeling I’ve had for a while.

• Wow
  • Heart