Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Fern Britton - and all the others he has screwed over the years (figuratively and literally) are rubbing their hands together in glee today ... the House of Schoffe is about to come tumbling down with him caught with his disgusting saggy pants around his ankles #WatchThisSpace
---
My measured questions in the DM comments are being deleted.
No comments on MM article - despite people 'typing'. I wonder what is happening 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 61
The only reason the house of cards is now falling is that this is absolutely everywhere on the internet when you search PS's name. Holly's IG comments are full of accusations of her enabling a heinous crime and PS has turned his off.

Even though some of us have known / speculated about this for over 3 years, ITV / the police / media / industry peers kept schtum or worse, went along with his PR charade of 'coming out' which was PURELY to protect him from being exposed for a potential crime.

Now let's see how they all scurry to protect their sorry arses.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I can't see any comments on the Daily Mail article yet as the box won't load (probably due to whatever intense screening process they are undergoing).

My biggest question from the weekend and one I'd love people's theories on are why the many comments on HW's latest instagram post haven't been deleted? This seems even more surprising given it's part of a paid promotional deal, surely the company is mortified?

My guess is these comments are very useful to help form a narrative that she has been put under intolerable pressure due to the association and will help justify whatever actions are taken to formally separate / distance from PS.

It just seems glaring and it would be so incredibly easily to monitor and delete the comments.
I just commented, but I doubt they’ll let it through.

Reactions: 13
The end is nigh! He always gave me the creeps, he’s got that air of ‘I'm untouchable’ just like saville did. Holly is complicit in it, no way she didn’t know. Bring back Eamon, Ruth and Rylan!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
His legals will be all over the comments.
I only enquired how old the young man in his 20s was when he became a close friend with Philfh.
I only asked whether Holly feels unable to work alongside someone who failed to alert authorities that his brother had abused a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
No comments on MM article - despite people 'typing'. I wonder what is happening 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
Yeah that is odd, I wonder if they aren't accepting comments but they don't want to actually say it. There's a lot of 'typing' though!

Reactions: 18
I only enquired how only the young man in his 20s was when he became a close friend with Philfh.
I only asked whether Holly feels unable to work alongside someone who failed to alert authorities that his brother had abused a child.
Speaks volumes they're not letting that through.

Reactions: 22
I’ve been a lurker but followed these threads - just to say I’ve just seen comments are now gone on Holly’s insta post.
I’d heard the Paddy tea too - might have been on another thread on here a while ago.

Reactions: 18
I bet Fern Britton - and all the others he has screwed over the years (figuratively and literally) are rubbing their hands together in glee today ... the House of Schoffe is about to come tumbling down with him caught with his disgusting saggy pants around his ankles #WatchThisSpace
---

Wondering if they were forced to write something as everyone else was breaking the story but they are still on the narrative that he’s a nice person because he’s paying them.

Reactions: 8
Hi all! Just found this thread after reading about holly and phil, I was working as a nail tech about 14 years ago and I was doing this lady’s nails, she worked for itv and said to me oh you know Phillip schofield and I was like yeah of course!… well he is gay, his marriage is a cover up and he’s having it off with this young runner. He likes young boys..
I was like wtaf then years later low and behold Phil comes out as “gay” I was gobsmacked this womens Was RIGHT all those years ago!
this man has been protected viciously.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
So as much as the entire Philth situation is shaking me to the very core. The thing that is baffling me and shocking me in equal measure this weekend is who the hell is banging Hollyfillas husband 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 67
It’s definitely coming; the DM are pushing the envelope and are currently saying as much as their lawyers have told them they can get away with, imo.
At this point I’m almost as angry about Holly, as with him, to be honest.
It’s so obvious that she’s decided he’s served his purpose. She’s completely ruthless and fake, yet the media are playing along with her playing the innocent victim.
100% agree. I'll say one thing for her she's the best actress on itv's books... Look at me I'm a sugary sweet innocent, sensitive little princess.... Hah, what an act.
The sly side eye checking the camera is on her when she is pulling her faux empathy tit is vomit inducing.
All the years they have spent allegedly getting wasted together, of course she knew, she just ignored it until it hit the fan. Now she's trying to avoid the splatter by chucking him under the bus.
No sympathy, imho, she is as bad as he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I had no idea that his brother was abusing his own son. Is that for real? Why would you carry on a relationship with your sibling once they told you that. Why would you if it was any young lad? But your nephew?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Now that more and more is slowly being revealed in main stream media, I'm hoping for an MP to stand up and use parliamentary privilege and expose him. Just like the one who did when Ryan Giggs had an injunction

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.