Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DM are obviously saying what they're legally able to... but that seed is well and truly public at last.

I'm extremely pissed off though that Holly is being painted as the victim here. She's obviously got PR frantically spinning plates.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
As said previously on here, HW will do anything to protect herself. She isnt innocent in all this she would have known about the runner, him being gay before the story broke and he would have confided in her about his brother! Plus both went along and lied about queue gate. HW does not like any negative press against her…she is not squeaky clean!
Yet now it’s a PR machine to put all the stories out there about PS they both should go! They are both vile people who are fake to their viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Holly has played along with the game for years. She knew Phil was gay and open all hours with his legs in the air in his Southwark flat ready for anyone to bang - as all the gays knew. On TV she was helping to deceive viewers with his 'family man' image. She was complicit. Her husband is shagging half of Barnes but she wants to keep her job. So keep the ❄ coming and she'll keep her mouth shut. Oh there's that young lad Schoffe shags, let's keep quiet about that too,.

Both of them HAVE TO GO! Is this really the BEST presenters we've got? Let's give new talent a chance please!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 166
The comments are a bit more direct on the DM facebook page. They're clearly moderating like fury on the DM website.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone know when the NDAs expire? Or is it just all the hinting in the press that’s leading people to assume it’s soon?

Reactions: 11
Thanks for new thread! Hurrah the DM’s article about the “young man” it could have been a bit more fierce… link for ease of access as we are at start of thread

As my neighbour who muddles up her words says ….
“Carmel is coming for him” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (karma)

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Does anyone know when the NDAs expire? Or is it just all the hinting in the press that’s leading people to assume it’s soon?
I'm guessing NDA's details are kept secret for a reason! Someone I once knew had NDA about an X Factor host they slept with but wouldn't reveal any details whatsoever however much I asked, so very annoying :)

And the super injunction won't be appearing in Court lists I guess. So who really knows 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Holly is trying to save her own skin when like you all said she knows what he's like, she's been his best friend for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I this your application for the role? :LOL: Hollow Willoughby got a nice ring to it btw.
Hell no! With my adventurous 🍆 🍑 life and love of nude beaches I'd be tabloid headline material. Can't think of anything worse than being famous ... everyone knowing your business., no thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think once information is in the public domain, a super injunction cannot be upheld. The information about MM has been on here for a couple of years, it has been all over tic toc since SS trial. I’m actually very shocked I didn’t click the minor who was abused by SS was his son, Pfilth’s nephew. My God, no person with any decency would keep quiet if their brother told them he’d been watching por* with their son and wanking. So awful.

• Sad
  • Sick
It’s time the tide turned with celebs in general imo.
The whole circus around the back scratching between PR firms and media; dirty secrets being hidden (until the celeb’s shelf life is over); injunctions being bought; people being treated like Gods because they happen to be on TV. It’s just awful, when you think about it.
And sad that many people fall for all the whitewashing, lies and spin.
The sight of most of the people who regularly front ITV’s light entertainment shows absolutely gives me the ick. Sordid, squalid little gang; you’ve only got to look at who claims to be friends with who, to know who’s dodgy af.
Have loathed Schofield for years, but there’s several more of them who have probably spent a fortune paying for a cleansed reputation, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
They've printed the info already out there his solicitors can do nothing about it. Also although we know he was pictured with MM as a youngster that proves nothing. It looks like any inappropriateness may have happened when he had reached adulthood. What it does show is Phillip giving young men a leg up in the industry and possibly abusing a mentor role. That in itself is serious and seedy.
Coupled with the rumours he's unpleasant to work with and engages in bullying behaviour, well.... 🤷‍♀️

Hell no! With my adventurous 🍆 🍑 life and love of nude beaches I'd be tabloid headline material. Can't think of anything worse than being famous ... everyone knowing your business., no thank you!
You sound WILD.. 🤣

Meanwhile
The walls are closing in on Filthy
Bet he can’t sleep at night.. imagine his image he has crafted all his life is about to disintegrate
Revealing a gnarled up predator who stalks the corridors of ITV seeking out young flesh to feed on, while HW turns a blind eye .. with her golden hair .. rictus smile on her face as she sees the damage Filth does😩
All so they both keep the fame and fortune

Get rid of the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 37
DM are obviously saying what they're legally able to... but that seed is well and truly public at last.

I'm extremely pissed off though that Holly is being painted as the victim here. She's obviously got PR frantically spinning plates.
Phillips's relationship with Holly is as fake as he is. The man is full of self-importance and arrogance.He should be locked back in the broom cupboard with Gordon the go for he even controlled him

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The entertainment industry is full of weirdos. If Phillip Schofield has been upto what he has, then imagine all the others high up with influence & power in the entertainment industry who have taken advantage of their standing in the industry to do similar tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.