Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
Plus nadine dorris is purely political. She knows exactly who tweeting shite on PS and knows exactly who will vote and who she wants onside to manipulate.

Reactions: 4

RosieSparkle

Who are the idiots that are sending him "kind messages of support"?

At least the DM put the other queue-jumper's claimed ailment in quotes 🤣

View attachment 2106811
I doubt he's getting as many as he's making out. Just saying it to give the impression that he's being supported and therefore is the good guy in all this.
---
I haven't been on Twitter for a while but it looks more like Twitter to me.

View attachment 2106722

sorry - only just had a chance to rewind. It looked like iPad tattle at first but not so sure now, but attached a photo just to make my initial comment look a bit less random 🤦🏻‍♀️

eta further photo

View attachment 2106736

Reactions: 3

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Katie Hopkins has just done a live and it’s still up on Instagram for you to watch. Towards the end she is starting to discuss PS. I haven’t watched it yet but I’m heading over to do so now.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Eamon is back at work, he was also pictured at Ann Summers funeral earlier in the week. Ruth has spoken about him on LW recently, in a fond and loving tone. They are still together. I think her mum has dementia - she sees her mum a lot but that must be on her mind because her dad died suffering dementia too.

Not getting the John Leslie love. Guys a grade A letch. Replacing Phil with him is like with like.
Eamon was looking quite well on GB news this week and on a new photo on his Insta. Noticed Ruth wasn't at the funeral although won't read too much into that as she could be working elsewhere.

junehouse

Can someone please do a big run down of everything that’s happened 😅 I’ve missed nearly the whole other thread, cba to go back and read it all…now I’m lost 😂

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Tom Bradby and Julie Etchingham are doing the King’s Coronation coverage. Usually it’s Julie and Phillip that does the ITV coverage of anything Royal.
Im hoping the guy I think his name is Clive is commenting for Sky his royal coverage for them last year was really good sorry just seen the above post his name is Alistair Bruce

cazellie

VIP Member
Wasn't she Philth 's girlfriend/beard back in the CBBC days?
He used to make out he fancied her when he was in the Broom Cupboard and Blue Peter was announced and she took it in good fun. Not sure but think he was ‘gutted’ she had a then boyfriend.

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Nope - that photo of Matthew approaching Holly at the NTAs and her looking dismissively at him in his moment of need is heartbreaking. As a mother herself, she is a disgrace and should be ashamed of herself playing along with this charade.
I’ve heard about this video a few times but can never find it, can anyone share it again please?

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Don't shoot me but something my husband asked earlier and I didn't know what to reply. How do we really know this is all true re MM? What kicked it all off?

Campervanfan

What were the pix of her doing? Fannying around in that green dress on the stairs with those awful heeled shoes?

Shingles can be caused by stress - 'Researchers in multiple studies have linked chronic, daily stress, and highly stressful life events as risk factors for shingles. Some studies indicate that stress might be a risk factor if other factors are present, such as advancing age, mood disorders, and poor diet.'
---

Is she back on the telly? I thought she was off with 'stress', not seen her out with Eamon for yonks. Hope you're ok if you are reading this at home Ruth! (And I hope you bleached your knee after Philth's knee squeeze on his coming out day!)
She's on qvc tonight flogging her clothes

• Sick

rivermonster

VIP Member
Sure I heard on the radio the other morning Rylan is doing Radio 2 commentary, or it could've been Heart - or whatever one has Amanda Holden in the morning - can't remember what radio channel it was on as my car radio decides for itself what I'm listening to and often swaps and changes loads on the way into work.

But deffo Rylan was mentioned in relation to some radio commentary of Eurovision.
---
Just found a linky

Rylan and Scott Mills are doing some work for The One Show and Hosting Radio 2 coverage of Eurovision.