Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
According to Companies House, the "head honcho" is Edward Hawthorne and his email address is [email protected]

That might be aiming high but why not. I have sent my email .......................................
As much as I would love them to be the saviours in this, Arnold Clark are not great either. Most car garages where I live are owned by them or associated with them and I know too many people that have had to deal with them after they have bought a car and they don’t give a shit. Several have even taken legal action.

Reactions: 5

AngryBird101

VIP Member
Surely there’s a thread somewhere else this can all be discussed? Drag isn’t anything to do with Phil
Exactly!! It’s so boring when threads get derailed on here! Isn’t this for the MODs to step in?! 😂
---
Maybe his wife knew and tolerated it?

I like to think she didn’t, but she must know about MM.

He has a business with his wife doesn’t he?

We make choices in life, would love to know what PS’s wife’s choices were / are.

She must know a lot.
Yes I think she must, which makes her not so innocent in my eyes…she stayed for the money if you ask me

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Pity PS & HW didn’t do the same over queue gate….oh sorry it’s beneath them! They are far too superior and important and the bosses didn’t deem it necessary, but they’ll throw anyone else under the bus.
They were there as broadcasters DUH 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
he has got a bad back and I think he had a fall, he has been back on GBTV since although you can tell he is in pain I haven't seen him recently
I think he's doing a lot of physio but not life threatening. I think it's the pain he's currently in makes him look frail

• Sad

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I'll be watching it on Sky with Alistair Bruce commentary.

I remember one royal event PS was talking about, one of the weddings, and he was all dressed up and beside himself with excitement.
And me.

I'm reading this thread but don't have anything to add to what's already been said.

Inghamtat

That's kind of the point. We're not supposed to know it exists
Ahhh I see, so does this mean anyone who mentions him and MM can get into trouble or is it just when publishers make an article about it, not normal people because i’ve seen a few tiktoks about it

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I am confused by all the Schofields involved in this. Are you suggesting the victim of the abuse by Timothy Schofield is his own son? Or the son of a colleague? I got lost with all of this and then Simon Schofield

Reactions: 4

MelanieJo555

I think it’s all a very grey area. Grooming is a crime and absolutely illegal, but from what it looks like you can’t really prove it unless you have actually contacted someone under 16 (phone/text/social media etc). Probably why he never replied to MM on twitter. I think he’s probably pretty confident that there is no evidence of having committed a crime, and MM probably knows this too hence why he hasn’t ever gone to the police (I know I wouldn’t if I were in that position). It’s all quite sad really. I think PS will continue to get away with what he’s done because nothing can be proved sadly.
Well, he didn't reply publicly at least.

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
The most well drag story teller was friends with this delightful convicted child rapist.

More concerning was the publicity and support that came from ‘Aida H. Dee’ (real name Sab Samuel), who is the founder of ‘Drag Queen Story Hour UK’. This is an individual who has previously stated: ‘trans women are women’, as well as the statement that ‘love has no age’.

On his Facebook page, Samuel wrote of Moore: ‘I’d like to help give my friend the send off he deserves’ before stating ‘Rest in Power’ and encouraging people to donate to Moore’s Go Fund Me page.

Drag Queen Story Hour is often showcased before young toddlers and children in libraries, schools, art galleries and hospitals around the country. It involves ‘Aida H. Dee’ wearing such tight-fitted clothing that his genitals are often visible and includes children posing with the trans pride flag. Drag Queen Story Hour has previously stated that Samuel can be an ‘imaginative role model for children to look up to’.

There is nothing to suggest Samuel has done anything wrong himself, but if he was aware of Moore’s conviction, then as an individual who engages with children on an almost daily basis, being this sympathetic towards a child rapist is surprising.

Full article

Back to Pip. I think most people knew he was gay, Joan Collins certainly knew!
Unfortunately there are pe*do’s in all walks of life and most ppl know one, local or even in their families. It means nothing. That’s a pointless comment & article.
---
Adults are and should be free to do as they please. However, Adults have the ability to set their own boundaries in a firm way, children don't. This is a child safeguarding issue, and I swear to God if they tried this where I work, I would instantly raise a formal grievance about it.

Drag is a misogynistic mockery of women: of the way we look, the way we dress, the way we speak, the way we behave. It is completely inappropriate for children.

I like Jimmy Carr, maybe I should invite him to come and read a story to my class of 6 year olds?! Or maybe a pole dancer, even better!!

There is a time and a place for everything.
You’re totally missing the point. They aren’t doing adult drag shows for children, it’s drag artists reading books to children or doing age appropriate shows 🙄

obsessivelocust

I don’t think anyone has accused Paul O’Grady, Calvin Robinson or Andi Peters of being a child groomer or pa edo. Andi may have possibly been groomed by Philth as he worked with him when he was very young.
They did with Andi Peters in the last thread, but it seems to have been removed. The rest is unsubtle insinuation. You're all right about one thing: This aspect of male sexuality is naturally occurring in many more men that you think; the trouble is you're married to most of them.

• Haha

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
Nope - that photo of Matthew approaching Holly at the NTAs and her looking dismissively at him in his moment of need is heartbreaking. As a mother herself, she is a disgrace and should be ashamed of herself playing along with this charade.
Haven't seen that photo..