Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Socklicker

Wasn't that Winkleman on This Morning last year as a guest with Philth presenting? So so much for the paedophilth enablers at ITV keeping them separated.

Or has the tramp been sucking up to Philth after seeing the net was closing in on him to protect herself 🤔

That timeline mentioned Talking Telephone Numbers, which she did present with Philth on ITV in the 90s

Did she do anything thing else with ITV?

Reactions: 3

Marmalace

I'm getting more negative stuff coming up on yt suggestions about him, and I've not even searched him on there

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
I hope Matt Mc Greevy carves his way into a good presenting role and works his way up on merit, if he's good at what he does. He deserves support from within the industry. It sounds like he has some and I hope he has people looking out for him. He's young enough to make it.

Schofield won't be around forever and his star has most definitely waned. Don't want to cast aspersions about what 'else' he may or may not have done, there than what we know as fact but fame definitely went to his head. Irrespective of what his brother has done (despicable), he's clearly (as is often said) narcissistic and definitely clinging on by his fingernails. He hasn't done anything constructively positive for LBGTQ+ people, at all.
---
Those shoes, a blast from the past🙈🤣🤣
Remember it well!

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Wasn't that Winkleman on This Morning last year as a guest with Philth presenting? So so much for the paedophilth enablers at ITV keeping them separated.

Or has the tramp been sucking up to Philth after seeing the net was closing in on him to protect herself 🤔

That timeline mentioned Talking Telephone Numbers, which she did present with Philth on ITV in the 90s

Did she do anything thing else with ITV?
I just read the article of CW being a guest on This Morning recently to discuss her programme Traitors!

LByrne74

VIP Member
Anyone know who the female in question would be? I have no clue.
---
Oh lordy!!!! That's a bit full on. Winklemans sis or Winkers herself? Surely her makeup isnt done by a pro makeup artist??! Is it all coming out tonight now Queen 2bKate has made her clear approval of Alison? Blimey.
I hadn't heard that Claudia Winkleman was linked to royalty? What is her connection?

katesbess

VIP Member
I couldn’t watch the latest GB news clip. Kim Woodburn is entertaining, OTT but batshit. She is right about ITV and secrets etc but her maniac delivery is off putting - it makes any truth she says look just like Kim being battleaxe Kim. The other woman is thirsty for attention. She didn’t even come close to winning the Apprentice. Can often be seen in desperado “papped” photo shoots https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ing-workout-gear-amid-homophobia-scandal.html
she doesn’t like or dislike PS, she was there because they couldn’t find anyone desperate enough to align themselves with PS. She just wanted the exposure, however tawdry. Plus Dan Wooten- I would like to know how he got his break in tv. He is wooden, with a mono drone, but at some point someone in ITV decided he was a great fit for the Lorraine show. Great he is plugging away - but his beef is personal with PS, not a moral crusade.

Whoever has the means and motives to end PS grip on tv as my applause but some of the protagonists are unpleasant and dodgy themselves.
Yes to all of this. I mean Katie's stick was disgusting. She or Dan don't care.as you said,it's not about the victims or morals.its about them wanting to lather over bringing him down.

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
Was the big coming out due to him ending it with MM and MM threatening to go to the Press or did the papers just get wind of it and we’re going to run the story off their own backs?

Beth1980

VIP Member
They have been then because I saw so some, from not missing to them preferring Josie and Craig, some mentioning his brother and then his own indiscretions

Reactions: 2