Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Anyone know whereabouts in the video she talks about Philth? Don't really wanna watch the whole thing if I don't have to!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Rosieposey

VIP Member
on the first ever thread discussing Philth there was a poster who posted a video clip of Philth and Hollyfilla interviewing a parent and young child from Canada who was a drag artist to me the child looked drugged and groomed by the parents, just didn't sit right
---

that's good to know it isn't life threatening nothing worse that being in constant pain I hope he feels better soon
I think aswell as the physical problems he's had and the pain issues the death of his mother hit him quite hard. 💔

• Sad

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Don't agree, it's about eroding boundaries. As an educator and expert in early childhood development, it is completely inappropriate.
What boundaries? That drag queens should be kept away from children as they’re a danger ? I honestly don’t mind who reads to children and as I’ve said previously, the majority of this is media hype & BS. There isn’t millions of drag queens reading to children but the amount of people on this thread implying drag queens are a threat to children is shocking.

• Haha

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Have we any new thread suggestion titles? I know there was one but I have been through nearly every page and I'll be damned if I can find it!
Thread Title Suggestion: Phillip Schofield #23 The skeletons are coming out of the closet, no crisis management can hide the embarrassment.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
From what I've read in this thread Shingles seems like one of those illnesses that can last anything from a week to months on end ... if next weeks headline is: "Holly not due back for at least two weeks because of continued illness" you know something is afoot. She's taken her recent photo's off her Instagram too, if that means anything.
What were the pix of her doing? Fannying around in that green dress on the stairs with those awful heeled shoes?

Shingles can be caused by stress - 'Researchers in multiple studies have linked chronic, daily stress, and highly stressful life events as risk factors for shingles. Some studies indicate that stress might be a risk factor if other factors are present, such as advancing age, mood disorders, and poor diet.'
---
Tom Bradby interviews the Royals, quite like him when he speaks with total disgust at stories on the news but doubt he'll whistle blow.

I'm hoping Ruth makes 1 comment to let us know that we know. C'mon Ruth! A thumbs up on QVC or Loose Women. We're here!
Is she back on the telly? I thought she was off with 'stress', not seen her out with Eamon for yonks. Hope you're ok if you are reading this at home Ruth! (And I hope you bleached your knee after Philth's knee squeeze on his coming out day!)

Last edited:

MelanieJo555

What boundaries? That drag queens should be kept away from children as they’re a danger ? I honestly don’t mind who reads to children and as I’ve said previously, the majority of this is media hype & BS. There isn’t millions of drag queens reading to children but the amount of people on this thread implying drag queens are a threat to children is shocking.
It's very Daily Mail / moral panic of the day isn't it. People still falling for this stuff.

• Heart

shellie

VIP Member
Ah maybe so. Although there was CITV I can’t remember a single presenter.
They used to have them sometimes and tried to copy the broom cupboard for a while. The reason I remember is I used to be terrified of a certain puppet and they had her present one afternoon. I spent most of the time with my hands covering her face so I never saw her while my two years younger sister called me a shitey for being feared of a puppet.

• Haha

SilverBells

I was on TM back in 2009, it was just standing behind Phil V as a group watching him cook pancakes for pancake day. Fern and Philth were presenting... Cut to the break and Fern was getting photos/autographs with us. Philth was utterly vile to us, I've said since that day he is a horrible man. I'm not surprised at anything that comes out... Don't personally think he is gay, it's a cover up for being a nasty piece of work!!
Oooh. Any more deets? Did he say anything to you or was it just his general attitude?

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
PS will be fuming!

I am LOVING 'Queenie to be Kate' rushing over to Alison, and Alison saying, 'ohhh your so cold!' Touching the royals is only for the very privileged Philth and that ain't YOU. Blood glorious footage LadyM, thank you.

Here we go, lets keep it here too, 5 mins before the end tattlers. (I've not actually listened yet either, thought I'd get it here first.) She's gone right to town with the hairspray and wine eh!

---
Anyone know whereabouts in the video she talks about Philth? Don't really wanna watch the whole thing if I don't have to!
I cant fecking forward it, how long is it and what does she say?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
It’s not homophobic to be against drag queens in school or performing for children ffs. One’s a sexuality and the other is… something else. There’s no ethical difference between a performance from drag queens and black and white minstrels in my opinion. Both are regressive and gross.

But anyway, does anyone know how Children’s bbc from 80s/90s links to itv today? There seems a number of stars (men) that have crossed from one to the other.
Can't really help with that but I think there's a general trend of children's TV presenters moving onto standard presenting roles (Chris Tarrant, Willoughby, Mulhern, Ant and Dec, Angelica Bell, Blue Peter presenters etc), and the only real children's television during the 80s/90s was on the BBC.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Yes I agree he definitely would not be a good replacement too many skeletons in his closet, I wasn’t saying he was innocent by the way just that only he and Ulrika know the truth of what happened and she still hasn’t named him as the perpetrator all these years later ….
My post with the scenario I wrote isn't about me thinking JL was innocent or guilty either I was presenting a scenario if there could be the possibility of skulduggery