Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Where is this super injunction anyway? I haven’t seen a single copy of it online anywhere
You won’t find it online, below is the only way they become public.

Due to the restrictive nature of super injunctions there are very limited ways in which they can be revealed to the public:

• The judge refuses to grant the order
  • The judge refuses to extend the order – This is when the interim order is allowed to lapse as the judge no longer feels a super injunction is appropriate
  • Parliamentary privilege – Due to the nature of our justice system MPs are not bound by injunctions so therefore do not face contempt charges as restricting speech would be a hindrance to democracy
  • Contempt of court – when somebody illegally breaches the terms of the injunction to reveal the restrained information
  • Revealed outside the jurisdiction of the court – Injunctions only apply in England and Wales and the jurisdiction does not apply to other nations
  • When the applicant volunteers the information – This means the super injunction is revealed by the person who sought to hide the information in the first place

Reactions: 6

ChiRie

VIP Member
There's been a bit of an outcry in the past because of how he is with his son.

He sits him on his knee between his legs and kisses him on the back of the neck.

The problem is the son is a teenager.
Just looked him up. Pics of him kissing his son are really creepy.

House of Tea

VIP Member
It is just me but Ruth Langsford’s absence from Loose Women yesterday and apparently now today too, seems unusual timing. She normally anchors the show on Mondays and Tuesdays. As is widely thought she is definitely not a PS supporter and I wondered if she just wanted to steer clear of the possible storm. It is not as if she is away on holiday or has other work commitments as she posted on her Instagram yesterday about a nice walk in the sun with her dog.
Eamon was at Anne Summers funeral yesterday. Perhaps Ruth also went.

msmith2006

VIP Member
what I hope is that Holly took this week off as a warning to the big dogs at ITV - maybe she has given them an ultimatum and said "Phil needs to go - start making preparations or I'm leaving". maybe she's only agreeing to come back on the proviso that he'll be leaving at the start of the summer break. one can only hope!!

About 20 seconds in to that video there is a shot of Phil's brain intensely taking notes (of what to look out for) whilst his mouth hangs open

• Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Woodburn and ? Will be taking part (arguing) in The Clash in about 10 mins.

Kim wants him sacked and replaced by Alison H, said Dan in the intro

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
I dont understand super injunctions. Surely you are still able to report a crime? Is it that MM has never felt able to report it to the police?

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
I'll be watching it on Sky with Alistair Bruce commentary.

I remember one royal event PS was talking about, one of the weddings, and he was all dressed up and beside himself with excitement.
Alistair Bruce for me too. His knowledge on all things Royal is vast.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
For those who can bear to watch, this was the day TM made a quickly changed show, for PS to announce his news. Oscar performance it ain't

• Sick