Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleopops

Chatty Member
It isn’t an obsession, the media have blown it up like they’re in every library and school, hiding in your children’s toy boxes. The same way they’re pretending there’s Trans ppl in all the public toilets and people like yourself bought into it.

You’re going on like they’re telling crude jokes and using adult content in these libraries, they're literally just reading books. What’s the outrage for ?
I'm not "going on like they're telling crude jokes and using adult content in these libraries" in my post in any way.I said drag is adult entertainment and not appropriate for children.
We clearly disagree on our stance in this, I don't find it acceptable or appropriate entertainment for children, and you do.And no I also don't find it acceptable that men are now able to access women's spaces that were previously safe such as toilets, hospital wards, prisons and changing rooms because they say they are a woman, but you clearly do,so your assumption about me was right 🤷 (sorry, will not derail this thread anymore)

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Ultimate Insider

One thing I find frustrating about Dan Wootton getting involved is that he played his part in stroking Philth's ego and making him seem invincible. Very hypocritical of him to laugh at the contributor the other night who thought Philth coming out was brave/heroic....Dan had the same opinion at the time!
As I understand it, Wootton was the guy who had the story that was going to out Schofield. Then The Sun did their deal and Wootton's exclusive became brave Phil's exclusive. I guess Wootton was made to toe the company line at that point - and he's probably been seething about it ever since.

From what i see it’s mainly the older generation who defend him and say he’s done nothing wrong. Makes you wonder what was the norm for them growing up

• Angry
  • Sick

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think Holly should go too. Let her continue with her Poundshop Gywneth Paltrow website and whatever shite tv format she comes up with her husband. She has outstayed her welcome too. She has been all over Schofield over the years. She isn’t to blame for his misdemeanours but she is too closely aligned.

They should have a pool of presenters - Alison, Ruth, Rylan, Josie and another guy, perhaps Ben Shepherd.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I just want to reach through my TV screen and punch his smug face! He thinks he is untouchable. He looks even more smug than normal on This Morning this week… cracking even more jokes and even more confident and self assured than usual. Tosser! X

• Sick

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I turned on This Morning just to see if the scraggy faced twat was on and being smug. He was, of course. Amused to see they had the Dr on and we’re discussing shingles with a caller. Are you shitting us!?! TM know many people don’t really believe Holly has shingles, so they do a phone in on it. Pathetic.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Both Amanda and Fern were his equals, doesn’t like that. Holly is now but wasn’t at the start but he kind of moulded her. He used to be ok with Christine Lampard who is somewhat diffident too.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
I think Dan partly blames Phil for losing his job at ITV/Lorraine. Phil has a lot of influence and power there and Dan was digging around for dirt on Phil around the time he was let go from ITV. Dan has known for a while what Phil has been up to with young lads... remember when he tweeted this? 👀

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
We should have a sweep stake, how many days untill he goes. 1-10. 10-100. 100-500. 500+. This cannot last. If, as I suspect, he is a bully and possibly even a blackmailer, people need to be brave and stand-up to him.
---
One thing I find frustrating about Dan Wootton getting involved is that he played his part in stroking Philth's ego and making him seem invincible. Very hypocritical of him to laugh at the contributor the other night who thought Philth coming out was brave/heroic....Dan had the same opinion at the time!
Dan's opinion on everything changes according to his career path. He used to constantly post little rainbow emoj's on his Twitter and bang-on about rights for trans, lgbtq+ etc. etc. Then, seeing a chance to appear on Right-leaning media, he now considers people who do the very thing he used to do as 'woke'. I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of Dan's mouth frankly, he only believes in one thing: himself and his career.

glasgow27

VIP Member
I can't believe that ITV and his management think it was appropriate for him to be anywhere TV today.

What message does this send to people who have been groomed or abused? I never ever mention this because the situation still makes me uneasy but when I was 16 and in quite a vulnerable position, a guy decided to try and groom me. I firmly believe he was taking advantage of me because I was going through things in my life at the time. But it has stayed with me and I always feel guilty that I deleted my account from that particular site (this is several years ago now and the messages he sent me are long gone) rather than reporting him.

So for me and many other people to see someone who has partaken in such behaviour and enabled it - for the network seemingly to yet again stand by him is just disgusting. The guy genuinely seems to be invincible and of course parades around with such a smug demeanour to boot, he never has a hint of remorse about anything.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He is astonishingly brass necked. Absolutely no shame whatsoever. He truly believes he’s done nothing wrong.

• Sick
Completely agree. Does anyone else not think that the line up in peodophils and hollies absence, imo somehow agreed by the gruesome twosome, is not the cheeky, lovable, role models that would get someone to be excited to watch each day. I only ever see it on goggle box and have to say Ruth an Eamon are far more entertaining. They get the votes based on encouraging those that watch to vote repeatedly. Jeremy Kyle was better, and I fu*king hated Jeremy Kyle. Not watched this morning in years. Itv.. you are losing us, enabling a pedalo, fingers up to the management agency, get another on, bring in mm to be the host with Maja JAMA. Wow they would draw the crowds and be able to discuss real issues. 🙏
This Morning is shite and has been for years. I never watch it but me mum in law does.

Theyy seem to try to get ‘edgy’ or unusual guests. I think there is some cooking. Holly and Phil giggle.

It’s dated, we don’t need breakfast telly type shows these days. It’s boring. Netflix / Disney channel and catch-up TV have brought a new era.

Phil and his ilk are redundant. With QueueGate they called themselves journalists. Journalists my ars! They are right time right place people with huge egos, happy to squash and use others along the way.

grr!

• Heart