Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt he knows a thing about ‘tattle’ he’s too far up his own arse (and barely legal lads arses) to give a tit about us!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What terrifies me most is how blatant he is and the risks he takes which suggests to me he’s been up to this type of behaviour for years. It makes me wonder what he has over people that he gets away with it. I think he is an absolute dick of a man even before this, Christ knows why he is apparently such a golden child of a presenter

Reactions: 18
What terrifies me most is how blatant he is and the risks he takes which suggests to me he’s been up to this type of behaviour for years. It makes me wonder what he has over people that he gets away with it. I think he is an absolute dick of a man even before this, Christ knows why he is apparently such a golden child of a presenter
I read a book about Jimmy Savile once called ‘In Plain Sight’, which basically told how he never really hid who he was. People just chose not to see it. Now I’m not saying Schofield is as depraved at Savile, but I think he’s arrogant enough to believe he can get away with pretty much anything he likes.

Reactions: 25
It still doesn’t excuse him marrying a woman and lying to her for 25 years. She gave him the best years of her life and that’s how he re pays her.

Anyone else think Tattle may have been infiltrated by people working for ITV and/or Phillips management company?😉 (Not referring to you BTW @MrsPiggleWiggle)
I’m not sure if you were referring to me because at the weekend I pointed out that the situations between PS and Caroline Flack are different. It might have looked like I was defending him but I wasn’t.

For the record, I can’t wait until there’s nothing to talk about on this thread because it means he’ll have disappeared. What we know is he’s an over-exposed, deceitful, selfish man who has had social media contact with younger males. What we don’t know for definite is that he has 100% behaved inappropriately or committed any crimes. I hope for the sake of any victims he hasn’t but if he has, and people don’t come forward, then what can we do?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not sure if you were referring to me because at the weekend I pointed out that the situations between PS and Caroline Flack are different. It might have looked like I was defending him but I wasn’t.

For the record, I can’t wait until there’s nothing to talk about on this thread because it means he’ll have disappeared. What we know is he’s an over-exposed, deceitful, selfish man who has had social media contact with younger males. What we don’t know for definite is that he has 100% behaved inappropriately or committed any crimes. I hope for the sake of any victims he hasn’t but if he has, and people don’t come forward, then what can we do?
Nooo! Definitely not you. Sorry, I should have made it clear that Ive notice a few brand new posters coming along specifically to defend Phil, and not really posting anything else. It just seems a little suspicious.

Reactions: 14
He thinks he’s untouchable but I’d bet my life on something bad coming out about him soon.

I always thought he only came out because he was being blackmailed or something like that, not because he wanted to.

Reactions: 11
He thinks he’s untouchable but I’d bet my life on something bad coming out about him soon.

I always thought he only came out because he was being blackmailed or something like that, not because he wanted to.
I believe he only came out publicly because one of the very young boys that he...well, you do the same with horses...was about to air it all in the papers. Bit of damage limitation there I think. I found his whole performance around the “reveal” very contrived and bizarre. I don’t know how the narrative became “poor brave Phil” - it’s 2021, he has a successful career and he’s only coming out ffs. I feel worse for his wife and all the young lads that seem to have been flavour of the week and then tossed. Mate of mine did panto with him years ago and said he was a cock and his sexuality was well known. I don’t care about his sexuality and I don’t like his energy at all, but I’m getting more and more frustrated with what he appears to be getting away with.

Reactions: 20
As far as I am aware he was not into very young children
Seems he did make friends with 14 year olds on social media but did not act until they were of legal age but that is only from info I have gained
Being gay does not make you instantly a pedophile
But he did hide his sexuality in order to be the housewives favourite and to climb the ladder
If he had come out as gay while on children’s tv his career would have been over

I doubt she was completely unknowing
After 28 years of marriage she must have had her doubts
Or heard rumours
Maybe she was happy living her life of luxury and probably having her own fun
That’s find except pip was not into men but young boys

So he groomed them? Reprehensible, irrespective of the lack of sexual contact.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I read a book about Jimmy Savile once called ‘In Plain Sight’, which basically told how he never really hid who he was. People just chose not to see it. Now I’m not saying Schofield is as depraved at Savile, but I think he’s arrogant enough to believe he can get away with pretty much anything he likes.
Holly marches to the tune of Colombian nose powder....worst kept secret. Rife in TV apparently 😂 some use even more potent substances.
Oh No 😱notAjax powder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Because of MM and what was about to go down. He had to promise the paper something in exchange for not running that story.

Because it's embedded in the culture, I truly believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Philth is sensing the end of his time on TV and is gearing up for a career change - sports teacher at an all boys primary school.

martial-arts-02-sm.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
well I bet Phil is crapping himself

because there will be a lot of folk ready to talk

YMU will struggle to contain the growing tide

Ellen Degeneres is learning the hard way how being a knobhead could see you ousted from your show in a way that REALLY hurts a career

Reactions: 26

Absolutely!

Reactions: 5
I’d love for Steph to be able to tell her story, if she felt comfortable to. Because I think it would help a lot of other people in a similar situation.

Reactions: 10
Because of MM and what was about to go down. He had to promise the paper something in exchange for not running that story.

Because it's embedded in the culture, I truly believe.
Sorry who is MM?

When he was coming out on live tv I honestly thought he was going to die of fright, he just looked petrified and not ready at all.

Sorry who is MM?

When he was coming out on live tv I honestly thought he was going to die of fright, he just looked petrified and not ready at all.
Matthew McGreevy, a guy Philip allegedly had an affair with. There were rumours there was either a super injunction or MM was paid off etc etc.

Reactions: 7
Sorry who is MM?

Google Matthew MCGreevey and Phillip S.... amazingly there are some articles still online most get vaporised into thin air.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.