Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steph probably isn't his official partner any more. If he is seeing someone else then obviously they are being kept out of sight for whatever reason.
Probably because he’s with a man at least 30 years younger and he knows how that looks.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m not wanting to be argumentative but where was the proof they didn’t? She was right to be worried about her career being over - if she’d been convicted of domestic violence she would have had to have gone. I don’t know if I used the correct analogy but to me it might have been as if she was suspended and if I’m suspended from my work, is it up to my employer to find me help?

I wouldn’t believe anything The Sun said and if we’re apportioning blame then surely the continuous salacious stories about CF over the years did more damage to her, especially latterly. Their claims about what ITV did or didn’t do don’t carry any weight with me because they’re a disgusting shitrag.

I do think it gets more blurry when it comes to Ant McPartlin but again do we know the full story? Please correct me if I’m wrong but did he not plead guilty at the first opportunity and go to rehab either voluntarily or not soon after? Nobody should plead guilty if they’re not, of course, but how do we know ITV didn’t encourage CF to go to rehab, at least until her trial? From what even her family have said, that doesn’t sound like a completely egregious idea.

Amanda Holden has a problem with Pip Schofield and I love the way it must eat away at him that she might spill! But if he is the person she is referring to about support, it’s just not the same thing. If someone accuses him of something criminal, he’s charged, he pleads not guilty and he’s still on TV then there would be all hell to pay. But as far as we know, the Police don’t have anything to charge him with. I would love nothing more than him being taken down a peg or two but unless it comes to anything sinister - which obviously I hope isn’t the case either - then we’re stuck with him as long as Frizzell and the other ITV cronies are there.
TV producers need to know they can depend on their presenters before spending millions setting up shows or bringing them into already successful vehicles. CF had had lots of presenting experience and was undoubtedly a good choice for Love Island. However, as her star burned more brightly her real life became more complicated - all her own doing. She took risks dating much younger men whom she got bored with and dumped. We have heard that she had over-dosed before. In all honesty I believe the court case would have ended her career. I don't like people like Amanda Holden who seem to know all but say nothing of substance. Schofe should go/retire and stick to adverts for things no-one wants to buy because of him.

The on-screen character is an act. His off-screen character, the real Schofield, might be unacceptable to a family audience. Don't we all act differently at work? Act more respectably? Don't let our hair down?
Yeah I think there is just a 'tad' too much of a difference between on-screen and off-screen personality, and not really comparable to the average Joe, if rumours are to be believed, don't you think? Highly self-righteous 'my wife would have you if you got in a car with me, a married man!' compared to allegedly... well you know the rest.

Reactions: 9
Stuff had to go down with Fern Britton all that time hosting This Morning and now she wants nothing to do with him!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They'll probably pension him off soon, he's not getting any younger, he might end up part time like Eamonn and Ruth.

Stuff had to go down with Fern Britton all that time hosting This Morning and now she wants nothing to do with him!!
Amanda Holden hinted at something too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I really wish Fern would speak up. I like Fern and think she should still be on the TV. This Morning would be so much better if he was the one who left in 2009.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Saw on the Sun's site that Pip is disappointed and depressed at all this emerging
I bet he is he thought he was untouchable
If Snapchat did not have the disappearing chat option he would not be in just hot water more molten lava

Probably because he’s with a man at least 30 years younger and he knows how that looks.
A man 30 years younger is not a problem a boy 45 years younger is

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I really wish Fern would speak up. I like Fern and think she should still be on the TV. This Morning would be so much better if he was the one who left in 2009.
I think Fern definitely knows a lot more than she lets on. She did reveal that her first thought was for Steph when he came out and actually messaged her rather than Schofield to see how she was. That says it all I think.

Reactions: 29
If only he had been open about his sexuality at the begining of his career, his life would have been so much easier. It would have also spared his wife a lot of heartache. The entertainment industry was far less tollerant, in the early years of his career though.

Reactions: 11
If only he had been open about his sexuality at the begining of his career, his life would have been so much easier. It would have also spared his wife a lot of heartache. The entertainment industry was far less tollerant, in the early years of his career though.
I don’t think it was less tolerant though. The entertainment industry is one area where being gay was commonplace and generally accepted, even if people weren’t out publicly they were privately within the industry. What I think is that Schofield was a teen heartthrob in the early days of his career and liked the idea of being sexually desirable to women and so cultivated an image of a devoted, heterosexual family man. He could have ditched this charade years ago. There have been gay people on TV in the U.K. for as long as I can remember and I’m 39! Dale Winton, Paul O Grady, Graham Norton, Christopher Biggins, Alan Carr etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think it was less tolerant though. The entertainment industry is one area where being gay was commonplace and generally accepted, even if people weren’t out publicly they were privately within the industry. What I think is that Schofield was a teen heartthrob in the early days of his career and liked the idea of being sexually desirable to women and so cultivated an image of a devoted, heterosexual family man. He could have ditched this charade years ago. There have been gay people on TV in the U.K. for as long as I can remember and I’m 39! Dale Winton, Paul O Grady, Graham Norton, Christopher Biggins, Alan Carr etc.
This is true.

Reactions: 7
Joan Collins was like..."Old news,Common knowledge darlings"..she didn't actually say those words..but same difference..🤣

• Haha
Remember when he handed the list of names he "found on the internet" to David Cameron?

Well maybe we should send the screenshot of the Tattle post about his dressing room antics on Going Live.

Same thing, right?

• Haha
His sexuality isn’t the problem though is it? It’s the fact he favours much younger men that’s the issue. And let’s face it they’re not even men.

Reactions: 30
His sexuality isn’t the problem though is it? It’s the fact he favours much younger men that’s the issue. And let’s face it they’re not even men.
yep boys barely in sixth form. Have you seen what boys in sixth form look like ? 😳 like I said I’m 36 and would I be attracted or chat to young boys (in first year of college 🤮) ? - it’s absolutely disgusting!! Why does he want to even talk to them even if it was innocent? Why does he want to chat to young boys? Why is no-one asking these questions anywhere but here ? Because he’s being protected!

It’s just vile 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
I hope the entertainment industry continues to address its historic TOLERANCE of predatory behaviour heterosexual/homosexual.

Reactions: 8
This! He‘s very calculating IMO, and he obviously groomed MM from the age of about twelve when they first met. He was careful that nothing ever happened until MM was above the age of consent, but it’s still so wrong in every way.

Im absolutely certain that MM isn’t the only man this happened to, there will be others out there for sure and I can’t wait for the day when this is all exposed properly. The DM are clearly sniffing around the story. I’m sure it will come out eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.