Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread but I have to ask - what was the point of him coming out? Nothing has changed since that day so I'm confused about why he even bothered. The constant photos of him and his wife and him still wearing his wedding ring. I don't get it.

Reactions: 9
New to this thread but I have to ask - what was the point of him coming out? Nothing has changed since that day so I'm confused about why he even bothered. The constant photos of him and his wife and him still wearing his wedding ring. I don't get it.
To announce it before his *alleged* lover(s) could run to the papers? Guessing ...

Reactions: 9
It's as if it never happened. I can't understand all the happy family pics either, you think some things would change between them.

Reactions: 7
Fern is on TM today. Is it coincidence its Eamonn and Ruth presenting.

Reactions: 16
Fern is on TM today. Is it coincidence its Eamonn and Ruth presenting.
What was she discussing?

Doubt Phil would have her on when he's presenting.
Also doubt Fern would agree to come on when he's presenting.

She tweeted once that she wished she could say what she really thought/knew about people.

That's the closest we'll get to her saying anything, I think.

Reactions: 8
What was she discussing?

She tweeted once that she wished she could say what she really thought/knew about people.

She was promoting her new book and talking about how she came up with the idea for the story. The main character is based on her grandmother apparently.

Reactions: 1
What was she discussing?

But I bet once the cameras stopped rolling old Pip wouldn’t have been left with a name 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.