Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll just leave this image here.......View attachment 148351
There is no way my mum, dad, sister and I would do this at any time in our lives. I know it's difficult times at the moment but would quiz nights, card games etc not be enough. I am just thinking what my 23 year old son would say if i said we were all having a family murder mystery night lol.

What are they trying to prove?

Reactions: 7
There is no way my mum, dad, sister and I would do this at any time in our lives. I know it's difficult times at the moment but would quiz nights, card games etc not be enough. I am just thinking what my 23 year old son would say if i said we were all having a family murder mystery night lol.

After initially having sympathy for the wife and daughters - since this relentless family PR bullshit? I 100% believe they all knew. The faux family unit🤣🤣.

Reactions: 11
Anybody read the article?
I did - no ☕ to be had there.

I was hoping Fern would say he's a horrible tit stain and a bleep to boot, but she didn't.

All she said was something like, her heart 'went out to his lovely family' when PS came out and something along the lines that she was glad PS had felt able to come out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

My family would def throw our own Murder Mystrey Night. We're all in different Houses or it def would've happened.

I do think it was part of the 'happy family' PR in this case though

Reactions: 2
I’ll just leave this image here.......View attachment 148351
Why would he be wearing a fake short wig
I bet that’s his own hair after Steph cut it🤣
And the boyfriend does look like a prince in the scruffy un ironed shirt
which prince am thinking of🤔

is the boyfriend living with them
I wonder or is he breaking lock down rules and not social distancing

I did - no ☕ to be had there.

I was hoping Fern would say he's a horrible tit stain and a bleep to boot, but she didn't.

All she said was something like, her heart 'went out to his lovely family' when PS came out and something along the lines that she was glad PS had felt able to come out.
Oh boring. I bet she could dish

He had to have a little dig at angry folk on SM again today 😡. Bore off Schofe, irritating twerp

Reactions: 6
He had to have a little dig at angry folk on SM again today 😡. Bore off Schofe, irritating twerp
I had to have a laugh when the sex deprived cougar was on and she said something along the lines of it's ok for you Holly with your husband and whatever you're up to Phil 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had to have a laugh when the sex deprived cougar was on and she said something along the lines of it's ok for you Holly with your husband and whatever you're up to Phil 😂😂😂
They then quickly took the camera off the 3 of them and just showed the cougar for a while. Trying to spare Phil's blushes.... it did make me lol!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They then quickly took the camera off the 3 of them and just showed the cougar for a while. Trying to spare Phil's blushes.... it did make me lol!!!
Yes she knew exactly what she was doing, good on her how dare he mock her.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hopefully someone on SM has made a rage filled comment about him that he didn't like.
The obnoxious, weasely gobshite.....oh, there's another😁

• Heart
Indeed for someone sailing perilously close to n0nce territory whilst deffo being a sleaze, he’s very morally indignant

Reactions: 11
Hey girls, new to the thread. Sorry to be so useless but can anyone tell me where I can read through earlier PS threads? Can only see #11 and #12 when I search. Thanks!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.