Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earlier on I kept getting a warning that someone was trying to steal my details from this site, anyone else get that?
This is a standard warning given by your browser when a site's SSL Certificate has expired. It's quite a common occurrence and usually happens when the site owner has just forgotten to renew the certificate. I emailed Helen (admin) earlier and she confirmed that the problem has now been fixed. If you are still seeing the warning in your browser window just close it down and then reopen. You should see the padlock at the side of the url.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Considering the subject of this thread and his employment of an agency to shut down internet comments its hardly surprising we all thought something had happened to prevent us getting onto this site.
So glad its what @Shock & Horror has explained!

Reactions: 12
Most Tattle members last night, thinking the site had been Schofielded .....

Read
Ha ha ha ha totally me!!!!

Reactions: 9
Oh I got that! I assumed it was because I was in an area where the internet connection is notoriously dodgy.

All sorted out today though by the looks of it.

Thanks goodness, I like this site, it's like Digital Spy on steroids And a great distraction from the Zombie Apocalypse COVID-19 pandemic that is heading our way.

So, any more news on the silver fox and his various shenanigans?

Reactions: 12
He’s been quiet on SM last day or so apart from his wine stuff which presumably he’s contracted to do

He needs to cut down on his red wine consumption, or invest in some charcoal stain removing toothpaste His teeth look bloody awful at the moment.

Reactions: 6
This popped up on my Facebook for some reason. Nice to see The Scum still slobbering over anyone part of James Grant management. Wonder what bile will be in there?

Reactions: 8
Just seen an instastory of MM posted by his friend Dan who he runs that podcast with. He seems in good spirits, joking around.

He needs to cut down on his red wine consumption, or invest in some charcoal stain removing toothpaste His teeth look bloody awful at the moment.
There's a video clip somewhere in these threads from an episode of "This Morning" where Mathew McGreevy is testing charcoal toothpaste with Phil and Holly in attendance.

Everyone should tweet that and tag his name in the tweet and say they are tweeting to give him personal grooming advice.

Reactions: 11
PS must be thanking his lucky stars for the virus taking over the news. takes she spotlight off him anyway

Reactions: 7
Earlier on I kept getting a warning that someone was trying to steal my details from this site, anyone else get that?
Thanks to everyone for their replies.

Thank you for the detailed information and response, must admit, I was worried for a bit!

Last edited:
This is why this old reptile can't be allowed to continue in this job. In the old -fashioned phrase, "family friendly" he's the opposite.
When they were discussing Weinstein the other day I noticed PS barely said a word and he looked uncomfortable. How can they have him presenting with topics like sexual abuse, affairs, age gap couples, etc. if he can't contribute properly. It's affecting the content of the show and I can't enjoy watching him and HW anymore. I think I only tune in now to see if anything awkward happens!

Reactions: 11
It must be like a ticking time-bomb waiting to explode. So many people close to him know his 'secret' and any one of them at any moment could reveal it. I remember reading, many years ago, that when a married person has an affair, there is a higher than average chance it could lead to murder or suicide. How could that be kept secret?

Furtive Phil can come out as a murderer with Holly’s support.
“Nobody forced me to bury my beard, I mean lovely wife, it’s just the right time ......”.
I’m not equating being gay with murder by the way more this particular mans arrogance and dishonesty

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.