Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of feel that if you want to know the complete story on PS you should read through everything...

Reactions: 5
Has this been posted? I think it may have been but for anybody who hasn't seen it - here's Matthew at the age of 15 at the time PS first followed him on social media.

Reactions: 6
From 1.07 during that first number, several people run out of the hall. Gives an unfortunate impression of how the others like it.

Reactions: 2
Has this been posted? I think it may have been but for anybody who hasn't seen it - here's Matthew at the age of 15 at the time PS first followed him on social media.

If he was 15 there, and PS really did start having sex with him a year later, that is terrible! He looks like a child there, I can't imagine looking that much older a year later. Maybe that's why PS went for him, because he looked young and acted quite naively for his age. Just the sort of thing a predator goes for. It wouldn't surprise me if their 'relationship' went sour because MM started looking too old. PS is one sick bastard. I shudder to think of him snapchatting late at night!

Reactions: 14
If he was 15 there, and PS really did start having sex with him a year later, that is terrible! He looks like a child there, I can't imagine looking that much older a year later.
I've known some later developers who go through the growth-spurt and mature around 16 or 17.

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I don't know how to repost posts from an older thread into a current one, but Rob123's most recent updated timeline post was in thread #10, here:

post #370

and amethyst_unicorn has additional timeline info here:

post #142

Hope that helps people catch up. :)

Reactions: 9
There have been so many threads/posts I ca't remember if this has been said before, if it has just ignore it.

Barrymore came out in 1995, and by all accounts, the public responded positively (until he decided to play hide the thermometer with Stuart). Okay Phil was a kids presenter at that time so he could not come out then, but was there really any reason to wait so long.

Even now, not one person has made being gay the issue, its his relationship with the runner, that is the problem.

If you look on You Tube, all the videos mention MM so what is the point of the super injunction now, is there more/worse stuff to come out.

Since PS has attempted to redefine brave.... when I was at Leeds Uni in the mid 80s' we had a guy on my course waiting for a sex change operation (I am sorry I am not sure what the current word is TS/TG or whatever) any way he used to come dressed in a skirt and blouse everyday. Now that was brave, the amount of stick he got. was unbeleviable. Back in those days, people mistakenly just called him a cross dresser.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.