Peter Monn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, ahhh it appears geo-blocked for me. I can't even google it.

And Peter went so hard for Def Noodles, yet here he is pretty much the same. Also, he body shamed him and Shane Dawson too but can't handle anyone doing it to him. He's such a hypocrite.
Oh that sucks that you can't view it ;( Yeah's a major hypocrite!!! Glad to see on other forums people are finally waking up to his bs!!!!

Thanks! Wow, and then he drove around at night vlogging with his record?
You're welcome, seizure my behind! LOL! Yeah the widow must have had enough evidience to file a wrongful death suit against him. These past charges probably didn't help him to say the least.

Last night I fell down the rabbit hole looking at old OG Guru Gossip posts and forgot Peter and Alex had that blog "raaant" or whatever. It was about local Indy celebs.šŸ˜‚ In the old pics they look like 2 complete tools. I completely forgot about this tit. Lol
IMG_20231115_001240.jpg

LMAO!!!!! This needs to go viral! HAHA!!!! What a couple of tools!!! I know I have my reading for the night....haha
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1