Peter Monn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG he's just flipped, and it's gross and now he's acting like a victim. Ugh, big whoop Raw Beauty liked one of James pictures hot damn...that was years ago....move on....he's foaming at the mouth and is so pathetic....he can take his fan and stick it.
He's been posting non stop and looking for problems (like searching his name on YT) lol. It can't be healthy. But his stans keep gassing him up.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He's been posting non stop and looking for problems (like searching his name on YT) lol. It can't be healthy. But his stans keep gassing him up.
I know right? I had to block him on twitter but boy the racist old tweets going back from 2012 that he's stupid enough to leave up, if I can figure out a way to change from a webpage to jpg I'll upload a few of them...yikes! And not for one moment do I believe he had a seizure, he was driving distracted and not paying attention.......maybe the guilt is finally getting to him but damn. I just can't with this clown.

This guy is a clown, he had the nerve to call out and bash other content creators and he's deleted all of his tweets....what a ass

• Wow
Grabbed these from another form, this is very interesting that that's been slapped with a massive lawsuit and has to pay $100,000 for the death that he caused due to him being a complete moron. Seizure my arse. No wonder why he's created another channel, I believe that's 7 now and more angry than usual.

Attachments

• Haha
No wonder he's become unhinged. I wonder if he didn't even have pancreatitis (or THAT bad) and his weight loss was from the lawsuit stress lol. I had to laugh bc he has clearly been gaining it back after bragging about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
No wonder he's become unhinged. I wonder if he didn't even have pancreatitis (or THAT bad) and his weight loss was from the lawsuit stress lol. I had to laugh bc he has clearly been gaining it back after bragging about it.
He lies like a rug, pancreatitis my arse as well......and the fact that he got slapped with this massive law suit...says a lot right there. I really wish a major drama channel would call him out on his sheot.

How does he still have a channel? Surprised other content creators haven't called out his ass over these tweets....
there are some other tweets that he has out and there was some people pointing them out to another creator and that creator decided not to talk about them publicly fro some reason and I'm guessing that they talked to Peter privately.
---
Grabbed these from another form, this is very interesting that that's been slapped with a massive lawsuit and has to pay $100,000 for the death that he caused due to him being a complete moron. Seizure my arse. No wonder why he's created another channel, I believe that's 7 now and more angry than usual.
okay so this was filed back in April of this year. wow interesting.

there are some other tweets that he has out and there was some people pointing them out to another creator and that creator decided not to talk about them publicly fro some reason and I'm guessing that they talked to Peter privately.
---

okay so this was filed back in April of this year. wow interesting.
I know right? I wish other content creators didn't tip toe around this clown, they should really call him out.

So he stayed up all night and watched like 4 or 5 movies in a row. He also vlogged. How does he do that? Why does he do that? I can't imagine being married to him. Alex has a real job, it's just so weird.

So he stayed up all night and watched like 4 or 5 movies in a row. He also vlogged. How does he do that? Why does he do that? I can't imagine being married to him. Alex has a real job, it's just so weird.
I know right? I wonder if their marriage is real? I mean he lies about everything else...and 7 channels? Really? Who needs that many?

I know right? I wonder if their marriage is real? I mean he lies about everything else...and 7 channels? Really? Who needs that many?
Something is going on with him. I look at his Twitter and he's been posting that he's "too sick, should relax" and not post. Then he came out with a vlog and back to "I overdid it, need to relax and watch my shows." His entire life is relaxing! Lol. But it's weird he's been slacking.

• Heart
Something is going on with him. I look at his Twitter and he's been posting that he's "too sick, should relax" and not post. Then he came out with a vlog and back to "I overdid it, need to relax and watch my shows." His entire life is relaxing! Lol. But it's weird he's been slacking.
He's trying gain sympathy from dumb af fans. I don't buy any of it. Makes you wonder with the law suit back in April and the now 7th channel, maybe Alex has had it and they are getting a divorce.....I wouldn't be suprised, even in his thumbnails he looks angry.

He's trying gain sympathy from dumb af fans. I don't buy any of it. Makes you wonder with the law suit back in April and the now 7th channel, maybe Alex has had it and they are getting a divorce.....I wouldn't be suprised, even in his thumbnails he looks angry.
Yeah, I think that lawsuit judgement has him in some money issues. Maybe his dad, Dr. Monn wouldn't help lol. He does look angry all the time.

• Heart
Yeah, I think that lawsuit judgement has him in some money issues. Maybe his dad, Dr. Monn wouldn't help lol. He does look angry all the time.
1000% and the constant swearing and stiring up years old drama. I don't know why other commentators won't call him out on this. He'd be dragging others through the mud if it had happened to them. I bet you are right daddykins isn't helping him out. And Alex is probably done with him.

• Heart
In his latest vlog he brought up people talking about the lawsuit and said there was no lawsuit lol. He covered his ass by saying "ongoing/current" suit. Said that people were reading things wrong. 😂

• Haha
Found this doing some research on Peter Yawn, bad history of driving, been in court numerous time.

---
In his latest vlog he brought up people talking about the lawsuit and said there was no lawsuit lol. He covered his ass by saying "ongoing/current" suit. Said that people were reading things wrong. 😂
He's beyond cringe, glad to see on other forums that most people are waking up to his bs and calling him out and leaving his channel, wonder when he will get "cancelled"

He's really spiraling. It's not healthy, he's obsessive with any negative feedback. And he makes videos on like the same 3 people. Yet funnily enough he didn't mention his pal Dusty's issues, with Nick, re: them being grifters.

That link won't open for me.

• Heart
Let's try this again, shows a history of Peter's court apperances, all due to driving, speeding etc. From the site public.courts.in.gov.mycase
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...iRmlsZUVuZCI6bnVsbCwiQ291bnR5Q29kZSI6bnVsbH19
---
He's really spiraling. It's not healthy, he's obsessive with any negative feedback. And he makes videos on like the same 3 people. Yet funnily enough he didn't mention his pal Dusty's issues, with Nick, re: them being grifters.

That link won't open for me.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...iRmlsZUVuZCI6bnVsbCwiQ291bnR5Q29kZSI6bnVsbH19

Yeah why isn't he calling out dustbin and Nick for grifting and mooching off of Jen? Their lives weren't in danger they weren't paying their way. That was gross how they were acting. He's going to be def noodles light. LOL! Try the link again

Let's try this again, shows a history of Peter's court apperances, all due to driving, speeding etc. From the site public.courts.in.gov.mycase
---

Yeah why isn't he calling out dustbin and Nick for grifting and mooching off of Jen? Their lives weren't in danger they weren't paying their way. That was gross how they were acting. He's going to be def noodles light. LOL! Try the link again
Thanks, ahhh it appears geo-blocked for me. I can't even google it.

And Peter went so hard for Def Noodles, yet here he is pretty much the same. Also, he body shamed him and Shane Dawson too but can't handle anyone doing it to him. He's such a hypocrite.

• Heart