Peter Monn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I’m so glad you’re here with me, I watch and wanna rant to someone about him haha
I JUST CANNOT GIVE IT UP 😆😆😆😆

It’s “pee and peter’s bachelor weekend” 🙄🙄 Peter has mentally killed that dog off so many times now, he’s so desperate for attention he’s been talking about peepe’s death for a solid year, while still making it breathe in his stupid bleeping candle waxes 😏

Reactions: 2
I JUST CANNOT GIVE IT UP 😆😆😆😆

It’s “pee and peter’s bachelor weekend” 🙄🙄 Peter has mentally killed that dog off so many times now, he’s so desperate for attention he’s been talking about peepe’s death for a solid year, while still making it breathe in his stupid bleeping candle waxes 😏
CRYING OVER A FISH

• Haha
Not everyone likes Jan's Reviews, she is a bit all over the place, but I find her funny and she is doing a series of "Don Monn" reviews.

Here is her latest one about the Las Vegas trip (which she mistakenly keeps referring to as their "Florida Trip" at the beginning).

She also mentions that she will be looking into the Alex and Peter relationship in the future, which I am looking forward to.

• Haha
I don’t mind her, I don’t mind anyone who calls peter out though 😆

I’m saying this after I’ve watched him stuff his face with tacos for his “peter reviews all the food ever” channel. 🤣
Another bleep house candle has been released 🤣 this was his big exciting announcement.
Idiot 🤦‍♀️

The pictures of Alex at their wedding make me cringe, he really looks like a toddler making his holy communion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m saying this after I’ve watched him stuff his face with tacos for his “peter reviews all the food ever” channel. 🤣
How long do you think he is going to stay "on plan" this time then? I estimate 3 weeks, but the exact end will be a bit vague because he will just not mention it any more, but we will be able to tell by the smell of hummus and cheese emanating from our screens.

Reactions: 1
How long do you think he is going to stay "on plan" this time then? I estimate 3 weeks, but the exact end will be a bit vague because he will just not mention it any more, but we will be able to tell by the smell of hummus and cheese emanating from our screens.
I reckon he hasn’t ever really been “on plan”. He’s never looked any different at all. He seems to just eat take out and drink Starbucks.

Reactions: 3
Well we’re going back on program on Tuesday 😐 after brunch on Sunday....and obviously we can’t diet on Monday 🤷‍♀️ It’s a holiday therefore... we stuff our faces 🤷‍♀️
Soda pops are now allowed on op-too-via (or is it op-tai-ve-a)
**8 months later we’re still on that.. we still can’t pronounce the the name of bleeping program**

We have San Diego in 3 weeks? So obviously that’s a challenge to eat as many calories as possible over 4/5 days 🤣

Then when he comes back we have all the Halloween candy and treats to try for his “peter eats crap” channel 🤷‍♀️

I’m guessing 4/5 weeks “on program” between now and Christmas 🤣

I reckon he hasn’t ever really been “on plan”. He’s never looked any different at all. He seems to just eat take out and drink Starbucks.
If anything he’s looking worse 😬

I'm here from the other site as I can't get in if anyone wants to discuss Peter.
Hi SouthernChick55, nobody from the other site wanted to come over, unfortunately, so all the good info is over there. I only go over once a week because so little is new really. Mind you the site has been playing up for me for the last couple of weeks now, so not much is being reported.

From what I gather Peter is still getting fatter, Aleth is back to work after lockdown, Peter is still driving around crying about his mother and suddenly he isn't racist and has advice about the BLM movement brought from his mother's grave of course.

I'm here from the other site as I can't get in if anyone wants to discuss Peter.
I'm so fed up with the other site, it takes 2 minutes to load a page, then 2 minutes to load a page to reply, then 2 minutes to actually post a reply. Dial up AOL 20 years ago was faster

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm also here from the other website. It takes ages to load. Logs my out, then i have to log inn and wait ages to log in. Then I try to reply and it take ages, then comes a fail message, then I have to write again and takes ages to load. Then I've double posted. A mess. I hope it goes much more smooth here lol

Reactions: 4
I'm also here from the other website. It takes ages to load. Logs my out, then i have to log inn and wait ages to log in. Then I try to reply and it take ages, then comes a fail message, then I have to write again and takes ages to load. Then I've double posted. A mess. I hope it goes much more smooth here lol
Yeah I open a new tab to do a reply then by the time I remember to go back it's logged me out

Why do they refuse to post here? I'm still logged in after a day and so much better to use

Yeah I open a new tab to do a reply then by the time I remember to go back it's logged me out

Why do they refuse to post here? I'm still logged in after a day and so much better to use
I don't know how forums work but this one is so fast and easy to use. I think now many people are on discord. I like discord but somehow I find it easier to navigate through the information on forums than there.

I don't know how forums work but this one is so fast and easy to use. I think now many people are on discord. I like discord but somehow I find it easier to navigate through the information on forums than there.
Discord is good for chat, but it's not a forum

A shame the goes isn't here as it's a breeze to use

I agree.

I think do to the way that the other website is ran is an crazy fashion. I think they don't want to following better rules of treating other members. Things can get a little crazy on the other website between members sometimes.

He's completely lost it. Anyone else watching? The paranoia is unsettling
OMG he's just flipped, and it's gross and now he's acting like a victim. Ugh, big whoop Raw Beauty liked one of James pictures hot damn...that was years ago....move on....he's foaming at the mouth and is so pathetic....he can take his fan and stick it.