Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoManyLiars

It is time we had a thread here, don't you think? @Oohthedrama - do you still watch any of his 10,000 channels?

Anyone who doesn't know who this plonker is, here is a quick rundown:

Peter is in his late 40s, looks like he is in his 60s, he is married to a guy called likeAlexlike (if you listened to him speak, you would see why I embellished his name slightly. Peter has several channels, a drama channel, a vlog channel, a book review channel and a review channel. He is a recovering alcoholic and always has something to say about it, that and his long-dead mom, who he constantly rambles on about. He claimed to be a psychotherapist, but that has been proven to be a lie. I have heard that allegedly, his qualifications may have been falsified as well. He has apparently managed to retire early and says he runs several business (his YouTube and a blog).

He is annoying and boring and a waster, his side-kick Alex is ghastly as well.

Reactions: 6

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I AM SO HERE FOR THIS THREAD!!!!

I honestly cannot stand him.
“Like, let’s just be for real here.....it’s really not that deep”
NONE OF YOUR SHITTY ASS MAKE BELIEVE STORIES ADD UP OR ARE THAT DEEP YOU CRAZY ASS MAN CHILD!!!
?

He was literally an alcoholic for 4 months when he was 19. GET NEW TOPICS TO TALK ABOUT!
His mum dying is awful, it really is but at times she was a raging alcoholic, then she hid it well... then she was a bad mother... then she was his best friend... he was bullied... then he wasn’t really bullied ?
I NEED A POWER POINT RUNDOWN OF HIS LIES AND EXCUSES ?

He is so like, full of excuses, the latest being the weight loss diet and the personal trainer ?
By Alex you mean “my husband” who seems to do feck all but stay in bed all day with the “super cute” dogs and watch tv or go out with his best friend Sarah ?
“I love my husband so much, my husband said, and I was like... and he was like... and I was like”
“So I did my prayers and meditations and my soul really wanted a Jeep Wrangler...but I don’t know.. I think I really need to listen to my soul and get a wrangler.”
Buys a totally different car ??

Peter, your soul Wants a Wendy’s, 18 chilli fries and a soda pop.
LETS JUST BE FOR REAL. ?

I CANNOT GIVE THIS SHIT UP!!!! ?
How did you know he was my best hate watch my lil peepee... ?
@SoManyLiars

Reactions: 5

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t mind her, I don’t mind anyone who calls peter out though 😆

I’m saying this after I’ve watched him stuff his face with tacos for his “peter reviews all the food ever” channel. 🤣
Another whore house candle has been released 🤣 this was his big exciting announcement.
Idiot 🤦‍♀️

The pictures of Alex at their wedding make me cringe, he really looks like a toddler making his holy communion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

AnniaDrama

I'm also here from the other website. It takes ages to load. Logs my out, then i have to log inn and wait ages to log in. Then I try to reply and it take ages, then comes a fail message, then I have to write again and takes ages to load. Then I've double posted. A mess. I hope it goes much more smooth here lol

Reactions: 4

B0nic

I'm here from the other site as I can't get in if anyone wants to discuss Peter.
I'm so fed up with the other site, it takes 2 minutes to load a page, then 2 minutes to load a page to reply, then 2 minutes to actually post a reply. Dial up AOL 20 years ago was faster

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
How long do you think he is going to stay "on plan" this time then? I estimate 3 weeks, but the exact end will be a bit vague because he will just not mention it any more, but we will be able to tell by the smell of hummus and cheese emanating from our screens.
I reckon he hasn’t ever really been “on plan”. He’s never looked any different at all. He seems to just eat take out and drink Starbucks.

Reactions: 3

SoManyLiars

I'm here from the other site as I can't get in if anyone wants to discuss Peter.
Hi SouthernChick55, nobody from the other site wanted to come over, unfortunately, so all the good info is over there. I only go over once a week because so little is new really. Mind you the site has been playing up for me for the last couple of weeks now, so not much is being reported.

From what I gather Peter is still getting fatter, Aleth is back to work after lockdown, Peter is still driving around crying about his mother and suddenly he isn't racist and has advice about the BLM movement brought from his mother's grave of course.

Reactions: 2

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
He doesn’t put his family or friends on line Because their privacy has been broken in the past.
Peter, who shows us tooooonya’s kennels, tells us when she’s away, when her husband is away, when she’s in the kennels at night alone.
Who posts about his brother in laws financial situation, what restaurants they go to, when the kids start school 🤔
Its his fault if the blue rinse crew start to think they’re friends with peters friends.
His fans are crazy... he knows this.

Peter is an addict, food, gambling clothes he never wears, personally I don’t think he was an alcoholic, he was mommy and daddy’s little boy who made a boo boo, crashed his car and was sent to “rehab” by daddy.

Alex got with him so young, he has no dad 😐
Peter became his dad 🤷‍♀️
That was so boring, it was a Q&A to address and deny all the shit we know is true 😆😆

when he gets home from Vegas he’s going “back on program”
What happens to the “peter reviews his binges” channel then 🤷‍♀️
How will he harass Starbucks workers?! 🤭

• Haha

SoManyLiars

Not everyone likes Jan's Reviews, she is a bit all over the place, but I find her funny and she is doing a series of "Don Monn" reviews.

Here is her latest one about the Las Vegas trip (which she mistakenly keeps referring to as their "Florida Trip" at the beginning).

She also mentions that she will be looking into the Alex and Peter relationship in the future, which I am looking forward to.

• Haha

SoManyLiars

He is my favourite one to hate, although it is probably a year since I watched any of his vlogs, I have absolutely loved seeing all the amazing work that has been done to expose his fat hairy arse!

Like many, I actually used to like him, in the early days when he still pretended he had a job, then I suddenly saw through all the bullshit and happened upon other people who had also seen the light.

@Oohthedrama I recognised your little bespectacled furry friend at The Other Place.

Now, how do we get all the others over here without getting banned from GG for promoting TL?

Oh, alerting @raccoonlivesmatter to this thread.

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Well we’re going back on program on Tuesday 😐 after brunch on Sunday....and obviously we can’t diet on Monday 🤷‍♀️ It’s a holiday therefore... we stuff our faces 🤷‍♀️
Soda pops are now allowed on op-too-via (or is it op-tai-ve-a)
**8 months later we’re still on that.. we still can’t pronounce the the name of fucking program**

We have San Diego in 3 weeks? So obviously that’s a challenge to eat as many calories as possible over 4/5 days 🤣

Then when he comes back we have all the Halloween candy and treats to try for his “peter eats crap” channel 🤷‍♀️

I’m guessing 4/5 weeks “on program” between now and Christmas 🤣

I reckon he hasn’t ever really been “on plan”. He’s never looked any different at all. He seems to just eat take out and drink Starbucks.
If anything he’s looking worse 😬

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Like.
“Let’s just be for real” my name is Peter Monn and I have absolutely nothing to talk about so daily I upload over an hour of footage where I drive around in my car talking about those 3 months I was a alcoholic at the age of 19 and even though I’ve not actually touched a fecking alcohol wipe since then,
I talk like I’m fresh out of rehab “do you understand that”
?
I’m a patronising, condescending idiot who spends hours in bed with my super tired husband and my super cute dogs being all “super cute”
And I’m like...
Peepee, am I a fecking tosser uploading this shit daily with 12 mid rolls
And he’s like
“Sure dad, but at least it gets you out of the fucking house you sad looser”
And I’m like
“YOU THINK”
And he’s like
“I love you dad, but I’m a fucking dog, this is embarrassing”

So helllllllllo..
Alex is in bed because he’s super tired, so I got into bed with him for a nap with the dogs, OH I DO love my husband.
Then I did my prayers and meditations and visited my rooms of recovery for my inventory....
did I say my husband is so wonderful.
It’s starts again.
And the diet, the personal trainer he’s desperate to avoid. ?

God I never miss an upload. ?? don’t get me wrong it’s on while I’m cleaning or something but LETS JUST BE FOR REAL.
He’s so awful it’s hilarious.
I’m now playing spot the lie daily.

• Haha

SoManyLiars

Why is he "vegetarian" exactly? I mean, it isn't making him any slimmer and he doesn't even seem to like animals.

He runs over raccoons and shrugs his shoulders, he put down his old dog so he could move Alex in, he never walks his dogs or take them to the vets promptly.

The only animal he seems to like is the one in the mirror.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
GG doesn’t load for me, ever! Thanks for the suggestion OhTheDrama!
Welcome over!! 😍
I know a lot from that thread probably don’t like the idea of moving, it’s a pity because it’s such a shitty site!

I reckon Alex cheats on him but I do think Peter is aware and just deals with it. Alex seems like a party boy for sure.
I thought that before the latest Q&A
That’s when I realised Alex is just as bad as peter 🤢
I’ve never seen a guy who loves himself so much, and for absolutely no reason 🤣 the wedding pictures peter keeps reposting 🤦‍♀️ The embarrassment.
It like a father at his sons holy communion 🤦‍♀️ Alex was still carrying toddler puppy fat ffs 😆

So you guys, are we ready to go back on program ?!?! 🤣🤣 Lets guess the excuses 😎

I love how insecure peter is in his relationship that he needs to constantly hint at the fact he has “the sex” (I’m using peter lingo) with his husband 😆 twice this week. And the poor man is going red because he knows it’s a lie and we all know it’s a lie 🤣

Still think Alex and Sarah are a couple and peter is his replacement dad

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
OMG I’m so glad you’re here with me, I watch and wanna rant to someone about him haha
I JUST CANNOT GIVE IT UP 😆😆😆😆

It’s “pee and peter’s bachelor weekend” 🙄🙄 Peter has mentally killed that dog off so many times now, he’s so desperate for attention he’s been talking about peepe’s death for a solid year, while still making it breathe in his stupid fucking candle waxes 😏

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I JUST CANNOT GIVE IT UP 😆😆😆😆

It’s “pee and peter’s bachelor weekend” 🙄🙄 Peter has mentally killed that dog off so many times now, he’s so desperate for attention he’s been talking about peepe’s death for a solid year, while still making it breathe in his stupid fucking candle waxes 😏
CRYING OVER A FISH

• Haha