Peter Monn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is time we had a thread here, don't you think? @Oohthedrama - do you still watch any of his 10,000 channels?

Anyone who doesn't know who this plonker is, here is a quick rundown:

Peter is in his late 40s, looks like he is in his 60s, he is married to a guy called likeAlexlike (if you listened to him speak, you would see why I embellished his name slightly. Peter has several channels, a drama channel, a vlog channel, a book review channel and a review channel. He is a recovering alcoholic and always has something to say about it, that and his long-dead mom, who he constantly rambles on about. He claimed to be a psychotherapist, but that has been proven to be a lie. I have heard that allegedly, his qualifications may have been falsified as well. He has apparently managed to retire early and says he runs several business (his YouTube and a blog).

He is annoying and boring and a waster, his side-kick Alex is ghastly as well.

Reactions: 6
I AM SO HERE FOR THIS THREAD!!!!

I honestly cannot stand him.
“Like, let’s just be for real here.....it’s really not that deep”
NONE OF YOUR crappy ASS MAKE BELIEVE STORIES ADD UP OR ARE THAT DEEP YOU CRAZY ASS MAN CHILD!!!
?

He was literally an alcoholic for 4 months when he was 19. GET NEW TOPICS TO TALK ABOUT!
His mum dying is awful, it really is but at times she was a raging alcoholic, then she hid it well... then she was a bad mother... then she was his best friend... he was bullied... then he wasn’t really bullied ?
I NEED A POWER POINT RUNDOWN OF HIS LIES AND EXCUSES ?

He is so like, full of excuses, the latest being the weight loss diet and the personal trainer ?
By Alex you mean “my husband” who seems to do feck all but stay in bed all day with the “super cute” dogs and watch tv or go out with his best friend Sarah ?
“I love my husband so much, my husband said, and I was like... and he was like... and I was like”
“So I did my prayers and meditations and my soul really wanted a Jeep Wrangler...but I don’t know.. I think I really need to listen to my soul and get a wrangler.”
Buys a totally different car ??

Peter, your soul Wants a Wendy’s, 18 chilli fries and a soda pop.
LETS JUST BE FOR REAL. ?

I CANNOT GIVE THIS tit UP!!!! ?
How did you know he was my best hate watch my lil peepee... ?
@SoManyLiars

Reactions: 5
He is my favourite one to hate, although it is probably a year since I watched any of his vlogs, I have absolutely loved seeing all the amazing work that has been done to expose his fat hairy arse!

Like many, I actually used to like him, in the early days when he still pretended he had a job, then I suddenly saw through all the bullshit and happened upon other people who had also seen the light.

@Oohthedrama I recognised your little bespectacled furry friend at The Other Place.

Now, how do we get all the others over here without getting banned from GG for promoting TL?

Oh, alerting @raccoonlivesmatter to this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
We need to get them over here. I can’t waste 45/80 minutes a day waiting for a page to load so I can witch about Monn or The Inghams anymore ? I want instant hate!!! ??
I still have his vlogs playing in the background, he’s so unbelievable full of himself it’s highly entertaining

Oh Peter Monn... I was thinking that I've not seen his videos for a while... I was watching Petty Paige. Then I got a bit of word association happening Petty Paige = Tit Peter Monn =Tit.

In fact the drama community is rife with odd ones.

So what's this arrogant beast been up to? Still crying for being a hypocrite?

Reactions: 1
I haven't heard from him in years, think last time was beefing with other drama channels and they all just looked pathetic. Had no idea he was in his 40s!

I've never heard of this guy, but this thread looks hilarious!

Like.
“Let’s just be for real” my name is Peter Monn and I have absolutely nothing to talk about so daily I upload over an hour of footage where I drive around in my car talking about those 3 months I was a alcoholic at the age of 19 and even though I’ve not actually touched a fecking alcohol wipe since then,
I talk like I’m fresh out of rehab “do you understand that”
?
I’m a patronising, condescending idiot who spends hours in bed with my super tired husband and my super cute dogs being all “super cute”
And I’m like...
Peepee, am I a fecking tosser uploading this tit daily with 12 mid rolls
And he’s like
“Sure dad, but at least it gets you out of the bleeping house you sad looser”
And I’m like
“YOU THINK”
And he’s like
“I love you dad, but I’m a bleeping dog, this is embarrassing”

So helllllllllo..
Alex is in bed because he’s super tired, so I got into bed with him for a nap with the dogs, OH I DO love my husband.
Then I did my prayers and meditations and visited my rooms of recovery for my inventory....
did I say my husband is so wonderful.
It’s starts again.
And the diet, the personal trainer he’s desperate to avoid. ?

God I never miss an upload. ?? don’t get me wrong it’s on while I’m cleaning or something but LETS JUST BE FOR REAL.
He’s so awful it’s hilarious.
I’m now playing spot the lie daily.

• Haha
Why is he "vegetarian" exactly? I mean, it isn't making him any slimmer and he doesn't even seem to like animals.

He runs over raccoons and shrugs his shoulders, he put down his old dog so he could move Alex in, he never walks his dogs or take them to the vets promptly.

The only animal he seems to like is the one in the mirror.

Has he read all the Harry Potter books yet? I mean he claims he loves them all and has read them but then it's clear he hasn't!

• Haha
PETER LISTENING TO A BOOK ON AUDIBLE IS NOT FECKING READING, ITS LISTENING!

had to get that off my chest.

When I started watching Peter it was when he was still buddies with Kuckian :eek: and he shouted him out.

I did kind of like him in the beginning but hmmmmmmm there is just something about him that jives me. The Petty Paige exposé on him was lame and I expected way more. I was very disappointed.

In Peter's defence (it will only ever happen once) My mum was 'end of life' and she was quite entertained by him (she was 86) and he did snapchat her which made her day so I will always be grateful for that.

Bumping this thread up because GG keeps timing out and it is doing my head in.

I just love Peter's holidays, you can tell he is hating every minute.

Who is he???
Oh gosh, where to start. He is a guy in his late 40s who has several channels. The main ones are the drama one and a vlog one. I used to watch the drama channel back in the day (in joke) and at first he seemed likeable and funny. But then he began to turn quite nasty and I saw a bitterness in him. I also noticed how he was just using other content providers as a way to get more subs. When I was watching him, he made it seem like he was a busy working man with a lovely husband and he just did YT on the side. Then I discovered he doesn't have a job - he "retired" after under 20 years of work and he and his husband live very separate lives.

He vlogs daily and I don't watch that one because it is an hour long and it is as boring as heck. He seems to rotate a number of themes, his most favourite being the one about his long-departed mother. He cries, he drinks soda, he drives around aimlessly, running over raccoons, he hid his secret smoking habit until he got found out. He also goes and gambles, I am not sure how often.

Another channel is a book channel and he just seems to read young adult fiction.

There was a lot of controversy a year or so ago when some old tweets of his came to light where apparently he was misogynistic, racist and denigrated his clients behind their back. Oh and his job of being a counsellor was proven to be an exaggeration.

I have seen video clips of him being very mean and snide to people who don't play by his rules and I think he seems like a very nasty person.

Here is a link, but be warned, it is a waste of time:

• Heart
The first two paragraphs are hilarious!! Thanks for taking the time to write that x

Bumping this thread up because GG keeps timing out and it is doing my head in.

I just love Peter's holidays, you can tell he is hating every minute.
Omg are you on there as well 🤣🤣
I keep going back, nobody hates peter like that thread hates peter, and we need to move them over here 😆
I’ve already posted on the thread today asking them to come over.
I have so much to say about peter moan 😂🤣

Omg are you on there as well 🤣🤣
I keep going back, nobody hates peter like that thread hates peter, and we need to move them over here 😆
I’ve already posted on the thread today asking them to come over.
I have so much to say about peter moan 😂🤣
I saw you posted there and thought I would mention it too. I only go to GG for the Peter Monn thread and would very much prefer it if everyone came over here.

I have a confession to make: I haven't watched a Peter Monn video for well over a year. I don't need to, he does nothing new or interesting anyway. I am partly keeping an eye on his goings on for when either (a) he suffers a heart incident due to his poor lifestyle or (b) Alex leaves him. It is only a matter of time.

He vlogs daily and I don't watch that one because it is an hour long and it is as boring as heck. He seems to rotate a number of themes, his most favourite being the one about his long-departed mother. He cries, he drinks soda, he drives around aimlessly, running over raccoons, he hid his secret smoking habit until he got found out. He also goes and gambles, I am not sure how often.
We’ve got a new topic!!!!
optavia, that meal replacement bar he eats once a month in between impossible burgers, cheese and hummus, hummus, hummus, crackers and hummus, fountain pops... hummus....and probably 8 cheeseburgers and a White Castle takeaway every night.

His dead mothers breasts 😐
His audiobooks... that he “reads” at 2 times speed and reviews as “interesting”

Everything is “interesting or not that deep” 😆
I just can’t stop watching 😂😂

I saw you posted there and thought I would mention it too. I only go to GG for the Peter Monn thread and would very much prefer it if everyone came over here.

I have a confession to make: I haven't watched a Peter Monn video for well over a year.
Brilliant!!!!! 🤣
I went on a bit of a mission this weekend, il be banned soon I’m sure and il miss reading about peter 😂😂

NOTHING HAS CHANGED!! 😂 absolutely nothing, I could quote his uploads before I’ve even watched them 😂 I don’t know why I do it to myself.
Im about to watch the Q&A

Alex leaves him. It is only a matter of time.
I think alex is in it for the condo 😂 he only needs to share a bed with him once every 3/4 months 🤷‍♀️
The rest of the time he’s with his real partner Sarah.. 🤣

Oh yes, the vegetarian who doesn't eat vegetables.

Let us know how the Q&A goes - is it him and Alex, if so I may have to watch, I love how Alex shades him. Although if they both wrap every real word around with two "likes" I would have to stuff a cat in each ear.