Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
PETER LISTENING TO A BOOK ON AUDIBLE IS NOT FECKING READING, ITS LISTENING!

had to get that off my chest.

When I started watching Peter it was when he was still buddies with Kuckian :eek: and he shouted him out.

I did kind of like him in the beginning but hmmmmmmm there is just something about him that jives me. The Petty Paige exposé on him was lame and I expected way more. I was very disappointed.

In Peter's defence (it will only ever happen once) My mum was 'end of life' and she was quite entertained by him (she was 86) and he did snapchat her which made her day so I will always be grateful for that.

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Thanks, ahhh it appears geo-blocked for me. I can't even google it.

And Peter went so hard for Def Noodles, yet here he is pretty much the same. Also, he body shamed him and Shane Dawson too but can't handle anyone doing it to him. He's such a hypocrite.
Oh that sucks that you can't view it ;( Yeah's a major hypocrite!!! Glad to see on other forums people are finally waking up to his bs!!!!

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
He's been posting non stop and looking for problems (like searching his name on YT) lol. It can't be healthy. But his stans keep gassing him up.
I know right? I had to block him on twitter but boy the racist old tweets going back from 2012 that he's stupid enough to leave up, if I can figure out a way to change from a webpage to jpg I'll upload a few of them...yikes! And not for one moment do I believe he had a seizure, he was driving distracted and not paying attention.......maybe the guilt is finally getting to him but damn. I just can't with this clown.

B0nic

I'm also here from the other website. It takes ages to load. Logs my out, then i have to log inn and wait ages to log in. Then I try to reply and it take ages, then comes a fail message, then I have to write again and takes ages to load. Then I've double posted. A mess. I hope it goes much more smooth here lol
Yeah I open a new tab to do a reply then by the time I remember to go back it's logged me out

Why do they refuse to post here? I'm still logged in after a day and so much better to use

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Thanks! Wow, and then he drove around at night vlogging with his record?
You're welcome, seizure my behind! LOL! Yeah the widow must have had enough evidience to file a wrongful death suit against him. These past charges probably didn't help him to say the least.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I reckon Alex cheats on him but I do think Peter is aware and just deals with it. Alex seems like a party boy for sure.