Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It's me

Iconic Member
Has he read all the Harry Potter books yet? I mean he claims he loves them all and has read them but then it's clear he hasn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Denise0211

VIP Member
OMG he's just flipped, and it's gross and now he's acting like a victim. Ugh, big whoop Raw Beauty liked one of James pictures hot damn...that was years ago....move on....he's foaming at the mouth and is so pathetic....he can take his fan and stick it.
He's been posting non stop and looking for problems (like searching his name on YT) lol. It can't be healthy. But his stans keep gassing him up.

• Heart

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
This guy is a clown, he had the nerve to call out and bash other content creators and he's deleted all of his tweets....what a ass

• Wow

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Let's try this again, shows a history of Peter's court apperances, all due to driving, speeding etc. From the site public.courts.in.gov.mycase
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...iRmlsZUVuZCI6bnVsbCwiQ291bnR5Q29kZSI6bnVsbH19
---
He's really spiraling. It's not healthy, he's obsessive with any negative feedback. And he makes videos on like the same 3 people. Yet funnily enough he didn't mention his pal Dusty's issues, with Nick, re: them being grifters.

That link won't open for me.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...iRmlsZUVuZCI6bnVsbCwiQ291bnR5Q29kZSI6bnVsbH19

Yeah why isn't he calling out dustbin and Nick for grifting and mooching off of Jen? Their lives weren't in danger they weren't paying their way. That was gross how they were acting. He's going to be def noodles light. LOL! Try the link again

Denise0211

VIP Member
In his latest vlog he brought up people talking about the lawsuit and said there was no lawsuit lol. He covered his ass by saying "ongoing/current" suit. Said that people were reading things wrong. 😂

• Haha

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Found this doing some research on Peter Yawn, bad history of driving, been in court numerous time.

---
In his latest vlog he brought up people talking about the lawsuit and said there was no lawsuit lol. He covered his ass by saying "ongoing/current" suit. Said that people were reading things wrong. 😂
He's beyond cringe, glad to see on other forums that most people are waking up to his bs and calling him out and leaving his channel, wonder when he will get "cancelled"

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Yeah I open a new tab to do a reply then by the time I remember to go back it's logged me out

Why do they refuse to post here? I'm still logged in after a day and so much better to use
I agree.

I think do to the way that the other website is ran is an crazy fashion. I think they don't want to following better rules of treating other members. Things can get a little crazy on the other website between members sometimes.

Denise0211

VIP Member
He's really spiraling. It's not healthy, he's obsessive with any negative feedback. And he makes videos on like the same 3 people. Yet funnily enough he didn't mention his pal Dusty's issues, with Nick, re: them being grifters.

That link won't open for me.

• Heart

SoManyLiars

Who is he???
Oh gosh, where to start. He is a guy in his late 40s who has several channels. The main ones are the drama one and a vlog one. I used to watch the drama channel back in the day (in joke) and at first he seemed likeable and funny. But then he began to turn quite nasty and I saw a bitterness in him. I also noticed how he was just using other content providers as a way to get more subs. When I was watching him, he made it seem like he was a busy working man with a lovely husband and he just did YT on the side. Then I discovered he doesn't have a job - he "retired" after under 20 years of work and he and his husband live very separate lives.

He vlogs daily and I don't watch that one because it is an hour long and it is as boring as heck. He seems to rotate a number of themes, his most favourite being the one about his long-departed mother. He cries, he drinks soda, he drives around aimlessly, running over raccoons, he hid his secret smoking habit until he got found out. He also goes and gambles, I am not sure how often.

Another channel is a book channel and he just seems to read young adult fiction.

There was a lot of controversy a year or so ago when some old tweets of his came to light where apparently he was misogynistic, racist and denigrated his clients behind their back. Oh and his job of being a counsellor was proven to be an exaggeration.

I have seen video clips of him being very mean and snide to people who don't play by his rules and I think he seems like a very nasty person.

Here is a link, but be warned, it is a waste of time:

• Heart

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
So he stayed up all night and watched like 4 or 5 movies in a row. He also vlogged. How does he do that? Why does he do that? I can't imagine being married to him. Alex has a real job, it's just so weird.
I know right? I wonder if their marriage is real? I mean he lies about everything else...and 7 channels? Really? Who needs that many?

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
LMAO!!!!! This needs to go viral! HAHA!!!! What a couple of tools!!! I know I have my reading for the night....haha
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

B0nic

I don't know how forums work but this one is so fast and easy to use. I think now many people are on discord. I like discord but somehow I find it easier to navigate through the information on forums than there.
Discord is good for chat, but it's not a forum

A shame the goes isn't here as it's a breeze to use

SoManyLiars

Bumping this thread up because GG keeps timing out and it is doing my head in.

I just love Peter's holidays, you can tell he is hating every minute.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh yes, the vegetarian who doesn't eat vegetables.

Let us know how the Q&A goes - is it him and Alex, if so I may have to watch, I love how Alex shades him. Although if they both wrap every real word around with two "likes" I would have to stuff a cat in each ear.
I’m going in 😂 I’ve already watched him stuff his face and refuse to leave the hotel room in Vegas unless it was to go eat.
I would be embarrassed if I was Alex, although he probably prefers it 😐

Denise0211

VIP Member
He's trying gain sympathy from dumb af fans. I don't buy any of it. Makes you wonder with the law suit back in April and the now 7th channel, maybe Alex has had it and they are getting a divorce.....I wouldn't be suprised, even in his thumbnails he looks angry.
Yeah, I think that lawsuit judgement has him in some money issues. Maybe his dad, Dr. Monn wouldn't help lol. He does look angry all the time.

• Heart

SoManyLiars

I’m going in 😂 I’ve already watched him stuff his face and refuse to leave the hotel room in Vegas unless it was to go eat.
I would be embarrassed if I was Alex, although he probably prefers it 😐
Honestly, Alex really cannot be happy in that relationship.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Bumping this thread up because GG keeps timing out and it is doing my head in.

I just love Peter's holidays, you can tell he is hating every minute.
Omg are you on there as well 🤣🤣
I keep going back, nobody hates peter like that thread hates peter, and we need to move them over here 😆
I’ve already posted on the thread today asking them to come over.
I have so much to say about peter moan 😂🤣