Peter Kay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I managed to get some after giving up on Sheffield joining a que for Manchester but in 2024, took about 4 hours to get through the que! Can’t believe he’s still adding dates, must be close to selling out his last tour soon

Reactions: 3
It was a shambles. My husband joined the queue at 945 and I joined at 10 and I was 40,000 people ahead in the queue how does that work ?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I managed to get 2 x tickets for London O2 in April. Seats are in the nosebleeds!

The resale prices of tickets on sites like Viagogo are nuts. I’ve seen tickets from £770 upwards.

• Wow
If anyone gets the chance to see Kevin Bridges live I would definitely go. We were on the front row and he didn't pick on anyone, and I have not laughed so much in ages. I honestly nearly wet myself.

I saw Peter Kay on his second tour and didn't rate him as much as his first. He's good, but noone be disappointed if you can't get tickets. It felt last time like he used all his best jokes on his first tour.

Reactions: 10
Catching up on the Zoe interview he's still rolling out the misheard lyrics 🥱 but Madonnas erotica made me laugh. Bill Oddie Bill Oddie put your hands all over my body.

• Haha
Got tickets for September … front row somehow (my friend managed to get them..) front now at a comedy gig scares me 😂
I was front row for Alan Carr a few years back and I was shitting it in case he took the piss out of me for something but he didn't. 😂

Reactions: 1
Catching up on the Zoe interview he's still rolling out the misheard lyrics 🥱 but Madonnas erotica made me laugh. Bill Oddie Bill Oddie put your hands all over my body.
I noticed in the interview he mentioned being in bed with his wife the next morning after the tour had been announced yet someone on here stated he’s divorced and that’s why he’s doing the tour 🙄.

It sounded to me like Zoe and her team wanted to do the misheard lyrics as he said he couldn’t remember what some of them were.

Reactions: 2
I was front row for Alan Carr a few years back and I was shitting it in case he took the piss out of me for something but he didn't. 😂
Al Murray is probably the one comedian to avoid going near the front to see. But you also know what he's gonna say before he says it. Because that's his stick.

Most comedians don't want to humiliate or embarass when they call on the audience. Some do, but generally they want a bit of difference to a show they've done many many times.

Reactions: 1
If anyone gets the chance to see Kevin Bridges live I would definitely go. We were on the front row and he didn't pick on anyone, and I have not laughed so much in ages. I honestly nearly wet myself.

I saw Peter Kay on his second tour and didn't rate him as much as his first. He's good, but noone be disappointed if you can't get tickets. It felt last time like he used all his best jokes on his first tour.
I thought Kevin bridges was rubbish in his recent show. Previous shows I have absolutely loved but just felt this one was lacking something.

I saw Kevin bridges a few weeks ago, great lad
Got tickets for Frankie Boyle, can’t wait

When I told my partner I'd finally got tickets he said 'well that's if you are alive by then!' 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bloody true!
I just said that to the in-laws, they got tickets for 2025...they could be dead or have dementia.

whats the point? It will have probably been on Netflix by then anyway.

• Haha
I'm sure when he first announced last Saturday it was only a few dates.. counted them and its like 100 or so dates now. Which is ridiculous. Sold out madness

I didn’t believe the rumours of him being ill (because there were so many wildly differing stories and it was him/his wife etc) BUT it seemed really odd to have such big gaps in between the dates… I thought ah he’ll add loads more dates. But he’s only added one or two more really. So now I’m wondering maybe he is ill and needs the time off in between?

On the Zoe interview he said his mum gave out about him doing so many shows. Reading between the lines I'd say he was ill, he's also weight and was wearing a mask walking to his car. If those are recent pictures? He made it into the record books last time for his tour perhaps he's hoping to beat that. Is he the Uks biggest comedian, I think he might be, almost iconic? Difficult for me because I remember when he started.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t believe the rumours of him being ill (because there were so many wildly differing stories and it was him/his wife etc) BUT it seemed really odd to have such big gaps in between the dates… I thought ah he’ll add loads more dates. But he’s only added one or two more really. So now I’m wondering maybe he is ill and needs the time off in between?
Yeah, the gaps between the shows made think he needs to take breaks between them, whether he is still ill, managing his health, still having treatment etc.

Not trying to sound awful, but makes the 2025 dates even less desirable.

Reactions: 4
I couldn't imagine buying tickets for 2025, its mad. Luckily I got some for Feb next year. I'll be ready to see him again in 2025, might try n get some on Twickets in a couple of years 🤣 I've wanted to see Peter Kay for YEARS, had tickets for his last tour that he cancelled so defo wanted to get some this time but still think they were expensive (i know I could have gone for the cheaper ones but always like to be somewhere near the stage for a comedy gig)

Mickey Flanagan will be announcing a new tour soon (hes been doing warm up gigs) I hope his arent as much as Peter Kays!

• Wow
Tell you something though it’s mad how the ticket scramble turns you into a different person. I’ve been in tears today and really depressed after what happened.

the tickets for The Reytons (whoever the duck they are!) were 'non refundable or transferable' but were quickly followed up by a cancellation email! but I haven’t got the Peter Kay tickets.

i could at least live with it if ticketmaster did the decent thing and got me some tickets. Complaining email going to the concert promoters too because they could do as Ed Sheeran does and ban the resale of tickets, and if it’s no more than 4 or 6 at a time then more people would get tickets. Bloody touts.

I'm never buying tickets for anything ever again I tell you!

• Heart
  • Sad
I couldn't imagine buying tickets for 2025, its mad. Luckily I got some for Feb next year. I'll be ready to see him again in 2025, might try n get some on Twickets in a couple of years 🤣 I've wanted to see Peter Kay for YEARS, had tickets for his last tour that he cancelled so defo wanted to get some this time but still think they were expensive (i know I could have gone for the cheaper ones but always like to be somewhere near the stage for a comedy gig)

Mickey Flanagan will be announcing a new tour soon (hes been doing warm up gigs) I hope his arent as much as Peter Kays!
Quite like Mickey Flanagan, good to hear he's back in the game, and gonna be double busy with a new tour. it's been a long time since he's toured, might have to get tickets of he comes my neck of the woods. Get myself out out.

• Heart

Well if Micky does a tour we can go 'out out'. 😊

• Haha
Tell you something though it’s mad how the ticket scramble turns you into a different person. I’ve been in tears today and really depressed after what happened.

the tickets for The Reytons (whoever the duck they are!) were 'non refundable or transferable' but were quickly followed up by a cancellation email! but I haven’t got the Peter Kay tickets.

i could at least live with it if ticketmaster did the decent thing and got me some tickets. Complaining email going to the concert promoters too because they could do as Ed Sheeran does and ban the resale of tickets, and if it’s no more than 4 or 6 at a time then more people would get tickets. Bloody touts.

I'm never buying tickets for anything ever again I tell you!
Ahhh it's so disheartening when you don't get tickets for something 😒 but even worse when you think you've got them and it's the wrong thing. Don't give up. Keep trying Twickets, it's a really good site that only sells at face value.
I'm sure plenty will come up for sale. If you download the app you can set an alert for when tickets come up ❤ x

Just to add, I do think it's really bad that Peter didn't insist that tickets could only be resold via Ticketmaster or Twickets. Surely he knew what would happen!
I've got Ed Sheeran tickets 3 times now and last time was SO easy as the buyer had to link the ticket to mobile no and only resale through non rip off sites. SO much better. God knows why every act doesn't do this now! Would stop all the touts that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 10