Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS.
Isn’t it much more likely that the reason he was getting ‘bullied’ ( ) was nothing to do with the fact that he was Greek and everything to do with the fact that he’s an obnoxious arsehole?
Didn’t he at one point try and pretend that he’d had a nose job because he was being picked on, then changed his story and said it was because HE didn’t like his nose, or some such fuckwittery?
Wanker.

Reactions: 16
So - PA posted that his 8year old sent him this text . Who gives an 8 year old a mobile phone .

I agree about the “ faking a black culture accent and look “ and i cringe also . Personally i find it offensive
Oh so glad he’s confirmed he’s the best dad ever. We never knew

Reactions: 15
Hmmm he went to an expensive private school. None of My boys (20, 18 & 15) or their mates have adopted either of these styles (my boys go to a state school in the same village as one of the top private schools in the UK. Will Young, piers Morgan’s kids & Damian Hurley went there and I’ve seen Kp’s pink RR driving through the gates)….

Reactions: 1
Look, it's been hours, does anyone know if Pete loves his kids? Update us, Pete, we need to know, we're going to forget you're a dad soon!

Reactions: 18
Look, it's been hours, does anyone know if Pete loves his kids? Update us, Pete, we need to know, we're going to forget you're a dad soon!
I have it on good authority (old Iceland ad) that he absolutely 100% loves his kids. All other parents take note, you might feel fondness for your kids, but you don’t love them like Pete loves his. And I will be looking at my mum will very suspicious facial expressions while vigorously stirring my coffee until it ends up in my saucer, when she tells me she loves me from now on. For she cannot love me like saint pete loves his kids.

Reactions: 24
Dead !

Reactions: 6
When someone next tells you they love you, you should say 'what on the peter andre loves his kids scale or just love me?'

Reactions: 16
Just a warning to anyone walking into a newsagents this week. PeterWhoLovesHisKidsMoreThanAnyone and EmilyNotSoPrivateAndShyAfterAll are on the front of New Magazine. One of the quotes from Pete is "Another baby may not be out of the question..." YAWWWWN.

I'd love to put Peedahhh, Mark Wright, Robbie Williams and Stephen Bear on a remote desert island and leave them there forever.

Reactions: 18
I’ve corrected that for you.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.