Peter Andre #3 The mini chipolata still works!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wee one has finally been named...Arabella Rose Andréa.

I still say they either already had the name decided before she was born or soon after, and all this hoopla about not being able to decide was to get his mug in the papers.

Reactions: 12
Emily always has a gormless rabbit stuck in the headlights look. She really pisses me off for some reason.

Can't believe they've dragged out the baby's name for so long 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emily always has a gormless rabbit stuck in the headlights look. She really pisses me off for some reason.

Can't believe they've dragged out the baby's name for so long 🙄🙄🙄
I bloody can! Look how many farticles were generated about it. I’m almost certain they did exactly the same thing with the other two. Pair of twats.

Reactions: 9
I can’t understand who gives a tit about the baby name from a guy who was briefly slightly famous for a couple of tit songs back in the 90’s who then revived his ‘career’ 20 years ago by marrying a nightmare ‘glamour’ model and being an utter prick to her on their reality show. Why is this guy famous now? Go and get a job and financially support those kids that you love so much instead of clinging on to fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t understand who gives a tit about the baby name from a guy who was briefly slightly famous for a couple of tit songs back in the 90’s who then revived his ‘career’ 20 years ago by marrying a nightmare ‘glamour’ model and being an utter prick to her on their reality show.
Reminds me of the ‘why do I like Disney so much?’ clip from Come Fly With Me…
‘Why do I like Peter Andre so much? It’s probably because I’m quite thick.’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her parents must be so proud!

Imagine all that money paid for private education, and you end up with that!

What on earth do they talk about each day??

Pete has zero brain cells!!

Reactions: 5
The wee one has finally been named...Arabella Rose Andréa.

I still say they either already had the name decided before she was born or soon after, and all this hoopla about not being able to decide was to get his mug in the papers.
More than likely. All that mithering for that to be the result? Cripes.
Still, it’s an improvement on the narcissistic millstone he lumbered his eldest, (that we loves vewwy vewwy much), with.

Reactions: 2