Peter Andre #2 His career’s hit the skids, but did you know he loves his kids?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He Still loves his kids tho
Yes, that’s the phisog of a bloke that’s been “having a laugh“ for 15 years. And was never not on the cover of gossip rags bleating on about maintaining a “dignified silence“

And please, Mr Chipetelata, enlighten us as to what would happen if a man - or even a one-hit-wonder approximation of one- would say the the sort of vile, abusive and despicable things you said about your first wife on camera?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cry me a river dick face. Says the bloke who used to humiliate and berate his then wife about every part of her physicality. The wart on her face, the size of her boobs, and the laxity of her vagina. Cry me a bleeping river shrimp dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Cry me a river dick face. Says the bloke who used to humiliate and berate his then wife about every part of her physicality. The wart on her face, the size of her boobs, and the laxity of her vagina. Cry me a bleeping river shrimp dick.
I never watched their shows so I didn’t know any of this, only read about the Vardy chipolata claim. Shame on him!

Reactions: 5
This made me laugh. I needed that today-thank you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she's pregnant again money must be drying up. Getting pregnant and influencing is more important than going into speciality training and finishing her medical studies. It's actually very sad.
She's obviously very bright and could make a difference in the world but chooses showbiz.
---
I think Peter is a very controlling man I don't think he would let her finish the training it would take the spotlight off him. Narcissist.

Reactions: 17
Oh she's pregnant again money must be drying up. Getting pregnant and influencing is more important than going into speciality training and finishing her medical studies. It's actually very sad.
She's obviously very bright and could make a difference in the world but chooses showbiz.
---
I think Peter is a very controlling man I don't think he would let her finish the training it would take the spotlight off him. Narcissist.
No. She voluntarily married the orange fame bleep. That definitely doesn’t say bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine if a man said something about a woman's anatomy??? We don't need to imagine, it happens every day!!! Is he for bleeping real!!!
He talks tit there's videos of him being absolutely vile to KP. He critiques everything about her appearance called her a bleeping witch on TV, saying she's going to pay. Thats all on camera. I hope he treats Emily better, she was so young when she met him and he's a narcissistic horrible misogynist man.

I don't like KP but PA pretends he's a nice guy he's not.

Reactions: 20
I don’t get how Emily could marry him - she is obviously bright and super efficient to be able to combine medicine with having kid young. They seem to be mismatched not even taking into account the age difference. I really can’t fathom it out.

Reactions: 14
Is anyone here actually bothered enough about Chipolata Andre to start a new thread? 🍤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got a couple of minutes in and had to switch it off. His droning, monotonous voice blathering on and on. I could feel my eyes glazing over.

Glad to hear he still loves his kids though. I've never heard him talk about it, he usually keeps such a dignified silence, so I'm glad he's given a little peek into his inner psyche.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Proof that Anus Andre has always been a fame hungry little desperado.

Here he is in 2003 using a (now long forgotten) Big Brother contestant to keep him relevant: https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I+WA...+ANDRE;+Big+Bro+exclusive:+Pop...-a0102256722

This was a year before he went into the jungle and attached himself to KP like a persistent haemorrhoid.

I honestly think he’s more addicted to the ‘fame’ than Pricey. How anyone can’t see right through him like perspex is honestly baffling to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Here he is in 2003 using a (now long forgotten) Big Brother contestant to keep him relevant: https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I+WAS+TANIA'S+SECRET+LOVER+Says+PETER+ANDRE;+Big+Bro+exclusive:+Pop...-a0102256722

This was a year before he went into the jungle and attached himself to KP like a persistent haemorrhoid.

I honestly think he’s more addicted to the ‘fame’ than Pricey. How anyone can’t see right through him like perspex is honestly baffling to me.
Anus Andre just made me snigger

I'm going to mentally store this for future use

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Here he is in 2003 using a (now long forgotten) Big Brother contestant to keep him relevant: https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I+WA...+ANDRE;+Big+Bro+exclusive:+Pop...-a0102256722

Erm wouldn't that make that woman underage at the time he was going out with her?

Reactions: 4

Here he is in 2003 using a (now long forgotten) Big Brother contestant to keep him relevant: https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I+WAS+TANIA'S+SECRET+LOVER+Says+PETER+ANDRE;+Big+Bro+exclusive:+Pop...-a0102256722

Wtf...google says she was born in 1980, so that would make her 16 when Peter Andre had his big hits and was in a relationship with her. He would have been 23 at the time. And he was even happy to hint at their sex life! How is this ok?? This needs to be a story.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Wtf...google says she was born in 1980, so that would make her 16 when Peter Andre had his big hits and was in a relationship with her. He would have been 23 at the time. And he was even happy to hint at their sex life! How is this ok?? This needs to be a story.
I guess legal then but I'm sure Mr I love my kids wouldn't be happy with princess going out with a 23 year old!

Reactions: 12
I guess legal then but I'm sure Mr I love my kids wouldn't be happy with princess going out with a 23 year old!
Yep. Especially as he is talking about meeting her in a club, wining and dining her, and saying they had a 'passionate' life and hinting at things in the bedroom! Utterly gross. Hope the red tops are reading this thread because Mr Perfect ain't as clean cut as he makes out.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.