Peter Andre #2 His career’s hit the skids, but did you know he loves his kids?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I may recap many people may not know that Pete is one of the good guys who just wants to love his kids in peace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I used to work with one of his mums friends around 2007. She adored him. Got on well with the grannies.

Reactions: 7
Sorry for being vague as I only caught a glimpse of the article, but it seems Jason Donovan is taking over the 'angel' role that Peedahh had in Grease? If so, is this yet another job he's lost? He reminds me of Mark Wright - doesn't seem to be able to stay in a job for five minutes. He didn't last long fronting a ghost investigation segment on This Morning and lasted about five minutes presenting on that 60 Minute Makeover show.

Speaking of that show, does anyone remember seeing Peedahhh hosting it ? More than one designer berated him for being lazy and not finishing a job he was given. He seemed to use the fact that he has the attention span of a gnat to start painting something .... then it would be "oh look..." and he'd wander off to watch someone else work.

One of the worst things that happened on the show was that one of the focal points of the living room was a huge cream stone looking fireplace. It looked amazing. Peeeedah walked in (after all the hard work was finished), said how great it all looked, but it was missing one vital thing. The designer looked round at him blankly. He took a marker pen out of his pocket and with a flourish put his marker pen thumb print and autograph on the fireplace.
To absolute silence.
So many questions - the main ones being "Why would anyone in their right mind want his autograph?", "why put your own name on something you've had nothing to do with putting together ?", and, "Are you really THAT self absorbed that you thought signing a lovely fireplace (thereby ruining it) was the right thing to do?"

Yet again he proved he is a narcissistic, thick as mince twit.

You'll find the clip on youtube. He's so thrilled with himself I could punch him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Sorry for being vague as I only caught a glimpse of the article, but it seems Jason Donovan is taking over the 'angel' role that Peedahh had in Grease? If so, is this yet another job he's lost?
Arlene Phillips was talking about Grease on Rylan's radio show. She mentioned both Peter and Jason Donovan appearing in the production, maybe they're sharing the role. Peter loves his kids too much to commit full time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry for being vague as I only caught a glimpse of the article, but it seems Jason Donovan is taking over the 'angel' role that Peedahh had in Grease? If so, is this yet another job he's lost? He reminds me of Mark Wright - doesn't seem to be able to stay in a job for five minutes. He didn't last long fronting a ghost investigation segment on This Morning and lasted about five minutes presenting on that 60 Minute Makeover show.

Speaking of that show, does anyone remember seeing Peedahhh hosting it ? More than one designer berated him for being lazy and not finishing a job he was given. He seemed to use the fact that he has the attention span of a gnat to start painting something .... then it would be "oh look..." and he'd wander off to watch someone else work.

One of the worst things that happened on the show was that one of the focal points of the living room was a huge cream stone looking fireplace. It looked amazing. Peeeedah walked in (after all the hard work was finished), said how great it all looked, but it was missing one vital thing. The designer looked round at him blankly. He took a marker pen out of his pocket and with a flourish put his marker pen thumb print and autograph on the fireplace.
To absolute silence.
So many questions - the main ones being "Why would anyone in their right mind want his autograph?", "why put your own name on something you've had nothing to do with putting together ?", and, "Are you really THAT self absorbed that you thought signing a lovely fireplace (thereby ruining it) was the right thing to do?"

Yet again he proved he is a narcissistic, thick as mince twit.

You'll find the clip on youtube. He's so thrilled with himself I could punch him.
I prefered Terri Wossit from Hollyoaks as the presenter.

Reactions: 7
Hold on a minute hes in Grease? well surely he should be singing 'hopelessly devoted to you my kids'?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Peter Andre left gutted as he’s forced to miss Mother’s Day with wife Emily (thesun.ie)

Above article mentions that PA is now Junior's manager.....

*** Meanwhile, earlier today Peter revealed he has taken on the new role of his son Junior's manager.

It was revealed last year that the 16-year-old signed a huge record deal with Columbia Records.

Since then the youngster has been busy in the studio creating music, and now Peter has confirmed that he's going to be very involved in his son's career. ***

*** "Since we went to the studio that day you have not stopped. Every single day and night you graft for your craft.

"You are humble and kind and I can’t wait for everyone to hear the songs.

"Get ready everyone. I’m right beside you the whole way.

"You are my first experience at management so I hope me and the team help get it right ♥♥♥♥ @officialjunior_andre@rebelrecs@columbiauk." ***

First it says PA is the manager, but then mentions "me and the team", also noted he says Since we went to the studio :rolleyes::sneaky: just let Jnr have some credit for once.

It sounds more like his Dad nudged him to a recording studio at just 16, rather than Jnr decided he'd love to do this. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You might know PA wouldn't allow Junior to find his own way. He's muscled in so he can keep himself relevant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course he would want to manger Junior he loves his kids and wouldnt want anyone scamming them etc. 🤭

• Haha
Peter Andre left gutted as he’s forced to miss Mother’s Day with wife Emily (thesun.ie)

Above article mentions that PA is now Junior's manager.....

*** Meanwhile, earlier today Peter revealed he has taken on the new role of his son Junior's manager.

It was revealed last year that the 16-year-old signed a huge record deal with Columbia Records.

Since then the youngster has been busy in the studio creating music, and now Peter has confirmed that he's going to be very involved in his son's career. ***

*** "Since we went to the studio that day you have not stopped. Every single day and night you graft for your craft.

"You are humble and kind and I can’t wait for everyone to hear the songs.

"Get ready everyone. I’m right beside you the whole way.

"You are my first experience at management so I hope me and the team help get it right ♥♥♥♥ @officialjunior_andre@rebelrecs@columbiauk." ***

First it says PA is the manager, but then mentions "me and the team", also noted he says Since we went to the studio :rolleyes::sneaky: just let Jnr have some credit for once.

It sounds more like his Dad nudged him to a recording studio at just 16, rather than Jnr decided he'd love to do this. 🤷‍♀️
I love my kids thing is all an act, he will be creaming a percentage off Junior now his own careers dried up. At least you know KP is vile , Peter hides that he uses them with his nice guy act.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I love my kids thing is all an act, he will be creaming a percentage off Junior now his own careers dried up. At least you know KP is vile , Peter hides that he uses them with his nice guy act.
I bet big Claire is pulling all the strings. We all know how lazy and useless PA is, his management had to tell him to visit KP when she was ill in hospital.

I bet they do something gimmicky like Junior releases an updated version of Mysterious Girl or they do a duet.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Arlene Phillips was talking about Grease on Rylan's radio show. She mentioned both Peter and Jason Donovan appearing in the production, maybe they're sharing the role. Peter loves his kids too much to commit full time.
Jason is Teen Angel and Peter is Vince Fontaine.
i keep chuckling and imagining both their egos sharing the same small theatre space. At least they can bore each other to death … they both talk and don’t listen so ideal, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Junior topless and Pete also topless but pointing at Juniors abs as if to say he got them from Poppa!
They could do a cover of this

Jason is Teen Angel and Peter is Vince Fontaine.
i keep chuckling and imagining both their egos sharing the same small theatre space. At least they can bore each other to death … they both talk and don’t listen so ideal, really.
Peter is perfectly suited to that role, slimy host well past his prime.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He should do a male version of Mary Poppins, Peter Poppins practially perfect in everyway! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.