Peter Andre #2 His career’s hit the skids, but did you know he loves his kids?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to meet the "man"!!
they have to know how ridiculous this sounds.
I am sure Pede will be there. I think its 100 for you and 3 friends-so 25 a piece for the pleasure...
Anyone willing to pay 100 quid to meet junior Andre (or do it for free) has definitely not got 3 friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t stand Peter chipotle Andre the weasel
---
I’ve just seen a comment section on Facebook full of supporters who thing Emily is the ultimate perfect example for a woman you would think they all know them personally like they go around every Sunday for Sunday lunch 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can’t stand Peter chipotle Andre the weasel
---
I’ve just seen a comment section on Facebook full of supporters who thing Emily is the ultimate perfect example for a woman you would think they all know them personally like they go around every Sunday for Sunday lunch 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Yeah, I think if women were looking for a “perfect example” they wouldn’t pick someone who married the lowest of low rent, goblin faced berk, with a heinous ex wife and more excess baggage than British Airways.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah, I think if women were looking for a “perfect example” they wouldn’t pick someone who married the lowest of low rent, goblin faced berk, with a heinous ex wife and more excess baggage than British Airways.
he gets defended a lot over on the Kp thread. no one understands he can be bad, and so can she. Neither is a peach, but he is the better of the two.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

His son has "made it"
Does that cover really say "Gig Tlak" or do I need to go back to Specsavers?
Is it a typo or some street slang that the youth are now saying? (Pops wethers original into cardigan pocket for later)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does that cover really say "Gig Tlak" or do I need to go back to Specsavers?
Is it a typo or some street slang that the youth are now saying? (Pops wethers original into cardigan pocket for later)
There are times I’m actually really glad I’m old and this is one of them.
His dad is his inspiration? So he’s aiming to be a one hit wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.