Peter Andre #2 His career’s hit the skids, but did you know he loves his kids?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive had some videos come up om the fyp today from when he was with katie and it must have been when they was filming there show .did he sleep with her best friend ? The bit i saw was him and her in a towel acting very strange

Reactions: 11
I agree, PA does indeed love his kids but he also loves being a little bit too handsy with his ex wife on handovers. Hugs, little back rubs up and down, we've seen them peewee, stop it! it gives Kate false hope, if you read this, you know she still loves you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I agree, PA does indeed love his kids but he also loves being a little bit too handsy with his ex wife on handovers. Hugs, little back rubs up and down, we've seen them peewee, stop it! it gives Kate false hope, if you read this, you know she still loves you.
What an absolute bullshit story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Peter Andre hits out at fan who says his son Junior only got a record deal ‘because of who his dad is’ (thesun.co.uk)

PETER Andre lashed out a "hater" who diminished his son Junior's achievements as an aspiring pop star.

Junior is following in his dad’s footsteps by carving out a career in the music industry, but one fan thinks he only got a record deal "because of who his dad is."

The teen has been in the studio ever since signing to the same record label as US chart sensation Lil Nas X last year.

The 16-year-old has been working hard on his music since finishing his GCSEs last year and the time has nearly come for it to be released.

Today Junior gave fans a first listen to his debut single - and they are loving it.

Junior proudly mimed and danced along as the smooth R&B track blared out in the studio.

Both his parents shared the clip, with singer dad Peter writing: "Could not be prouder son."

But in the comments, one person slammed the teen success.

They wrote: "His voice has been covered over and he has only got record deal because of who his dad is 😂"

To which Pete replied: "[sic] a haters job is to hate so I feel it’s only fair to let you do your job if you can let me do mine. ❤"

The person then defended themselves saying they weren't "being nasty."

They wrote: "I would have just liked to have heard his voice instead of it being covered over wasn’t being nasty at all."

And Pete replied: "I understand you :)) trust me the kids are gonna love it. And you haven’t heard anything yet. ❤ it’s all love. Always."

He inked a mega-deal with Columbia Records and thanked his Mysterious Girl pop star dad for kickstarting his career.

Aussie Peter admitted his fears over Junior venturing into music.

Speaking to Susanna Reid and Ben Shephard on Good Morning Britain, he explained: "This is a way of life and it’s going to be a lot of work for him and he’s so excited.

"I’m proud but I’m also a little bit scared as I guess anyone would be."

Peter recently revealed he's planning to park his own career aspirations to put his focus on "managing" his Junior.

Explaining how he is helping Junior ahead of his music being released this spring, Peter told ITV's Lorraine: "I took Junior to the studio a while ago. I was actually on my own album.

"I told him 'get in the booth' so he went in and everyone went 'oh'. I said, 'let's just focus on him now'.

"Of course so much has been going on with me and the film so i thought I'd write music for it. It's perfect because I can go in a different direction with music, but the focus is on Junior.

"I'm 'managing' him, without managing him if you know what I mean.

"I'm there all the way through and have got a team to help me because obviously I'm busy as well.

"We're focused on giving him artistic freedom and he's about to release some fantastic music."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Peter Andre hits out at fan who says his son Junior only got a record deal ‘because of who his dad is’ (thesun.co.uk)

PETER Andre lashed out a "hater" who diminished his son Junior's achievements as an aspiring pop star.

Junior is following in his dad’s footsteps by carving out a career in the music industry, but one fan thinks he only got a record deal "because of who his dad is."

The teen has been in the studio ever since signing to the same record label as US chart sensation Lil Nas X last year.

The 16-year-old has been working hard on his music since finishing his GCSEs last year and the time has nearly come for it to be released.

Today Junior gave fans a first listen to his debut single - and they are loving it.

Junior proudly mimed and danced along as the smooth R&B track blared out in the studio.

Both his parents shared the clip, with singer dad Peter writing: "Could not be prouder son."

But in the comments, one person slammed the teen success.

They wrote: "His voice has been covered over and he has only got record deal because of who his dad is 😂"

To which Pete replied: "[sic] a haters job is to hate so I feel it’s only fair to let you do your job if you can let me do mine. ❤"

The person then defended themselves saying they weren't "being nasty."

They wrote: "I would have just liked to have heard his voice instead of it being covered over wasn’t being nasty at all."

And Pete replied: "I understand you :)) trust me the kids are gonna love it. And you haven’t heard anything yet. ❤ it’s all love. Always."

He inked a mega-deal with Columbia Records and thanked his Mysterious Girl pop star dad for kickstarting his career.

Aussie Peter admitted his fears over Junior venturing into music.

Speaking to Susanna Reid and Ben Shephard on Good Morning Britain, he explained: "This is a way of life and it’s going to be a lot of work for him and he’s so excited.

"I’m proud but I’m also a little bit scared as I guess anyone would be."

Peter recently revealed he's planning to park his own career aspirations to put his focus on "managing" his Junior.

Explaining how he is helping Junior ahead of his music being released this spring, Peter told ITV's Lorraine: "I took Junior to the studio a while ago. I was actually on my own album.

"I told him 'get in the booth' so he went in and everyone went 'oh'. I said, 'let's just focus on him now'.

"Of course so much has been going on with me and the film so i thought I'd write music for it. It's perfect because I can go in a different direction with music, but the focus is on Junior.

"I'm 'managing' him, without managing him if you know what I mean.

"I'm there all the way through and have got a team to help me because obviously I'm busy as well.

"We're focused on giving him artistic freedom and he's about to release some fantastic music."
He's just sticking up for his son....because he loves his kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive had some videos come up om the fyp today from when he was with katie and it must have been when they was filming there show .did he sleep with her best friend ? The bit i saw was him and her in a towel acting very strange
Yeah I seen that, the page is now showing more clips and you realise how much of a toxic piece of tit he is

Reactions: 13
Defending the chipolata now ? Ah well it makes a change from telling us constantly how much he loves his kids/wants Princess in a Convent while Junior can do what he wants.

Never forget that he was like a dog with two dicks and all over Skanky Price like a rash on their reality show and how he was with Emily re the Kenya holiday and the furious coffee stirring. He's not the little Saint he and Claire would like people to believe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When was this not seen this 😳

Defending the chipolata now ? Ah well it makes a change from telling us constantly how much he loves his kids/wants Princess in a Convent while Junior can do what he wants.

Never forget that he was like a dog with two dicks and all over Skanky Price like a rash on their reality show and how he was with Emily re the Kenya holiday and the furious coffee stirring. He's not the little Saint he and Claire would like people to believe.
The dry humping and pretending to 'go down south' for the cameras. He was vile 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Hilarious as it is, I don’t understand why that is relevant to this case. I bet he doesn’t know what to do though. On the one hand he is loving it because he has the attention being linked to such a high profile news story but in the other it’s because he has a small dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hilarious as it is, I don’t understand why that is relevant to this case. I bet he doesn’t know what to do though. On the one hand he is loving it because he has the attention being linked to such a high profile news story but in the other it’s because he has a small dick.

It's showing that she clearly doesn't respect people's privacy.

Reactions: 14
Does he though? She could just be saying that so the husband doesn’t get insecure about his 😂. She’s probably yes babe yours is the biggest I have ever seen Peter’s was tiny compare to yours. While thinking if I look at yours through a magnifying glass 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does he though? She could just be saying that so the husband doesn’t get insecure about his 😂. She’s probably yes babe yours is the biggest I have ever seen Peter’s was tiny compare to yours. While thinking if I look at yours through a magnifying glass 😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s one of those things it’s best to remain in ignorance about, I feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s one of those things it’s best to remain in ignorance about, I feel.
She’s bitter about something or she wouldn’t have said it. As it’s one of those things you would only discuss with friends if at all. But you know what they say all publicity is good publicity 😂😂

She’s bitter about something or she wouldn’t have said it. As it’s one of those things you would only discuss with friends if at all. But you know what they say all publicity is good publicity 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.