Peter Andre #2 His career’s hit the skids, but did you know he loves his kids?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason is Teen Angel and Peter is Vince Fontaine.
i keep chuckling and imagining both their egos sharing the same small theatre space. At least they can bore each other to death … they both talk and don’t listen so ideal, really.
Dear God, imagine if Gary Barlow were to join the cast too ? It would create a black hole of boring, inane, self obsessed conversation that the entire world would be sucked into...... o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Dear God, imagine if Gary Barlow were to join the cast too ? It would create a black hole of boring, inane, self obsessed conversation that the entire world would be sucked into...... o_O
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't give them ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Peter Andre & Gary Barlow. My idea of HELL, infact throw Gino Dicampio in there as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Gino is such a knob he gives me the anger for violent tendencies and I’m in no way violent.
OK I don't want to get you too mad but picture this.

Gino, Gary, Peeeedah on a celeb SAS style show - hosted by the heroic Philip Schofield.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
To be fair to peter andre, anybody who is vaguely normal and not engaging in sex work, drugs or other extreme vices seems 1000% better than Katie price
You can dislike peter and emily all you want but you can't deny they are better citizens and role models than Katie, which is admittedly a VERY LOW BAR to begin with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
To be fair to peter andre, anybody who is vaguely normal and not engaging in sex work, drugs or other extreme vices seems 1000% better than Katie price
You can dislike peter and emily all you want but you can't deny they are better citizens and role models than Katie, which is admittedly a VERY LOW BAR to begin with
Katie Price has her own threads you can hate on her over there. We like skating greasy Pete over here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Of course he's a better citizen then Katie, HE LOVES HIS KIDS!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Claire 🙋🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In a quiet moment once, I wondered if Dr Emily regrets shacking up with that mysterious plank?! She knows she can't leave him or he'd do a thousand tell all interviews about her. Wear red Emily and then we'll know!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In a quiet moment once, I wondered if Dr Emily regrets shacking up with that mysterious plank?! She knows she can't leave him or he'd do a thousand tell all interviews about her. Wear red Emily and then we'll know!! 😂
Nah think shes too fame hungry even though she likes us to think otherwise she's a good role model to his kids though and god knows they need it

I used to work with one of his mums friends around 2007. She adored him. Got on well with the grannies.
To be honest hes nice enough isn't he not heard much negativity from anyone and if he was totally fake you would do

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.