Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This group is gaining momentum. We should meet on a monthly basis at a pub and spend an hour roasting Pete 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed ages ago coz he's such a pleb... just went back to nosey and he's private 🙄
He is still a car crash - nothing has changed, still spunking money he doesn’t have on designer gear while eating in spoons and McDonald’s😂

Reactions: 1
1EF882E6-4C25-4C1D-AE42-C24FD7EE03A5.png

That stupid thing with his hand again, why does he do this, what is it supposed to mean?!? Also, that patterned cap does not go with your patterned shirt that you seem to have been wearing for the past week 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
You just know he must smell.....I mean not sweaty pits although they could well do I wouldn’t want to be close enuf lol, but I bet that cap stinks already you pay for the brand not the freshness lol, the fact it’s on a sweaty Barnet and is probably rancid around the hairline 🤢, and that shirt probably smells like someone who lives in a house with a deep fat fryer 🤢🤢

and it all clashes 🙈🙈

• Haha
Yeah he has a t-shirt, a shirt and a blazer which he will also wear with anything. Oh and a pair of braces he sometimes feels he must wear 😂😂😂

I agree, it doesn’t look like there’s a box in there for sure! Makes me piss how he only ever goes to Flannels 😂
My guess is he finally got that government loan he was crying about and put half of it into trading and is spending the other half on tit. That $15,000 balance he showed us. For all we know he could have started with $20,000

funny he only suddenly started posting recently

Although he only has one shirt and one t-shirt which he rotates each day. He felt that it was a sound move to invest in £500 trainers instead of buying a whole new wardrobe. Now that’s a smart man if you ask me 😂😂😂😂

Does a struggling trader start turning up in old trainers? No, he turns up in Valentino’s- perception, yeah? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would never spend that on trainers.. thats crazy money.. there nowt special either are they

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.