Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bloke makes me full on cringe 😬 makes my teeth icy how he spunks money so quickly on stuff he thinks makes him look minted

Reactions: 2
This bloke makes me full on cringe 😬 makes my teeth icy how he spunks money so quickly on stuff he thinks makes him look minted
Crying about his engagement. He’s got 22k followers and gets about 30 likes and 7 comments 😂

he makes my skin crawl. He thinks he’s the bees knees

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just found this thread thanks to a mate. Both know Pete from a past life. And we have been saying the same thing you’ve all wrote.
So glad to see other people are seeing through his bullshit.

Crying about his engagement. He’s got 22k followers and gets about 30 likes and 7 comments 😂

I think he’s paid for his followers hence so little engagement. They’re all bots

Last edited:
I honestly think he is unwell. He’ll be obsessing over the algorithm’s again before long.
I have a huge massive respect for our service men (except Pete) but duck me he is a cocky twit who thinks the world owes him a living. He obviously didn’t cope with being medically discharged from the army but that’s no excuse for being a massive twit! Plus he looks a right bell end in that Gucci cap. Just because it’s designer, doesn’t mean it’s fashionable 😂

Attachments

I honestly think he is unwell. He’ll be obsessing over the algorithm’s again before long.
I have a huge massive respect for our service men (except Pete) but duck me he is a cocky twit who thinks the world owes him a living. He obviously didn’t cope with being medically discharged from the army but that’s no excuse for being a massive twit! Plus he looks a right bell end in that Gucci cap. Just because it’s designer, doesn’t mean it’s fashionable 😂
I could literally sit and write a short novel about by dislike for him. He did serve yes, but was not an accomplished soldier. He never deployed anywhere operationally. He plays the veteran card so civilians take pity on him. But ex-serviceman who know him know he’s a fraud. He got medically discharged for a shoulder injury, claimed compensation but then became a PT which makes no sense, and yeah that didn’t work out either 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I could literally sit and write a short novel about by dislike for him. He did serve yes, but was not an accomplished soldier. He never deployed anywhere operationally. He plays the veteran card so civilians take pity on him. But ex-serviceman who know him know he’s a fraud. He got medically discharged for a shoulder injury, claimed compensation but then became a PT which makes no sense, and yeah that didn’t work out either 🤣🤣🤣
I’m just pulling up a chair and boiling the kettle...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just pulling up a chair and boiling the kettle...
Room for one more , I’m here for the tea too ☕☕

those last few posts he truly is a delusional bellend , if I thought for one minute he’s having a genuine breakdown I’d feel slightly sorry for him but it’s all his own doing trying to be billy big bollocks when he clearly is anything but 🙈🙈

Makes a bit of money, instantly goes and buys some tacky designer gear. This is why he will always end up in a mess! Why can he not see this, you don’t have to spend every penny you get 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.