Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s going to be head to toe in the print by next week 😂
He’s such a chavvy twit......thing is people that can genuinely afford it often don’t flaunt it or post it everywhere......I’d hate it if I wore lots of brands and then saw a scruffy twit like this wearing designer.....you know full well he will have been in a shop like flannels to source a pic but will be scouring east gate market at skegvegas to get a good copy of it 😂😂

you can dress in primarni and be a nicer person than him , it’s the person in the clothes not the shallow person trying to pimp their wealth when really he won’t probably have a pot to piss in, I had an ex like this.....hence why he’s my ex 😂😂

Reactions: 1
He’s such a chavvy twit......thing is people that can genuinely afford it often don’t flaunt it or post it everywhere......I’d hate it if I wore lots of brands and then saw a scruffy twit like this wearing designer.....you know full well he will have been in a shop like flannels to source a pic but will be scouring east gate market at skegvegas to get a good copy of it 😂😂

you can dress in primarni and be a nicer person than him , it’s the person in the clothes not the shallow person trying to pimp their wealth when really he won’t probably have a pot to piss in, I had an ex like this.....hence why he’s my ex 😂😂
‘Being rich is being like a lady...if you have to tell people you are, you aren’t’ 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No amount of designer clobber is gonna make this rancid weird bleep likeable to anyone. Get in the bin HobbKNOB

• Haha
Reactions: 6
D313E835-F4F4-4116-A67F-A96042B4C723.png

What a bleeping state! Why does he do that stupid thing with his hands and stick his tongue out like that 🤮
He always sounds really muffled on his stories too, can barely hear what he’s saying, not that that’s a bad thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s wearing the same clothes again today that he was wearing yesterday, the hottest day so far. What an absolute minger, mind you I’ve always thought he looks like he could do with a good wash 🤢
Not sure why he’s now trying to get all political on his page, bet he’s an anti vaxxer too! He’s just so edgy 😂

• Sick
He’s wearing the same clothes again today that he was wearing yesterday, the hottest day so far. What an absolute minger, mind you I’ve always thought he looks like he could do with a good wash 🤢
Not sure why he’s now trying to get all political on his page, bet he’s an anti vaxxer too! He’s just so edgy 😂
I was about to post that, he’s not taken that hat off since he bought it. Everything he posts is vague charts that show nothing. Strange guy

He’s an absolute bleeping state! And for saying he sees himself as a tit hot “chef” he’s sure doing some eating out!
Not only eating out but absolute crap, McDonald’s and wetherspoons, exactly what all rich people with expensive watches do 😂

I don’t think he’s taken that hat off since he bought it he probably sleeps in it

364E504A-3E03-4913-93B8-D975E1CCB301.png

Yet more designer shite, he hasn’t even got good taste! I know I’ve said it before but it really is sad that he measures “success” by the amount of designer gear he can buy! He has a very obsessive personality, like he latches on to one thing then can never let it drop u til he finds the next thing to latch on to. He’s a strange bloke for sure!

I’m not too sure what he was into whilst in the Army ha.

But his posts this weekend have been exceptional. The only reason I follow him as I’m looking forward to the ride ahead. Who the duck goes and buys designer clothes when you barley have a pot to piss in.

Has no business acumen whatsoever. Wonders why the bank won’t lend him money 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not too sure what he was into whilst in the Army ha.

But his posts this weekend have been exceptional. The only reason I follow him as I’m looking forward to the ride ahead. Who the duck goes and buys designer clothes when you barley have a pot to piss in.

Has no business acumen whatsoever. Wonders why the bank won’t lend him money 😂😂
Exactly this anyone who was good at trading would be putting the profit back in to do bigger trades and grow quicker. He’s taking money out as soon as he makes it to spend so it will never grow.

I feel like he is following one of these trading things influencers promote where you just copy trades and he’s going to get burnt at some point. Just doesn’t add up that he is a sudden expert. And anyone can post those charts he keeps posting

As if he just compared vaccinated and unvaccinated people to segregation 😭 what a bleep

I don’t agree with it but bleeping hell

Look at me in my new hat .. makes him look like a dick ..... then goes an buys budget weatherspoons food n drink lol 😆 sup got no penny's left to splash out on nice food lol dick ....

I unfollowed ages ago coz he's such a pleb... just went back to nosey and he's private 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.