Peri menopause moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else got burning joints? Mostly my knees and elbows.
Yes 😬 my knees at work after a few hours feel awful. In bed as well sometimes . Between that and the itching I could cry sometimes trying to get to sleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Every evening my whole legs feel stiff as boards. If I’m in company I have to stand up and fiddle about with my bag or something for about 30 seconds for it to ease or else I have to hobble off like Mrs Overall.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know exercise is highly recommended, but I never any feel better off for it. I might start to feel the benefit to a small degree, but then no sooner hit a wall and then feel terrible with no improvement. I just feel like I waste my time.

• Heart
I’m 51 this year & my periods have been slightly erratic last couple of years.
for the last year I have gone back to a steady 28 day cycle.
no other symptoms at all. No sweats, aching, itching. Nothing.
My periods have never been heavy or painful. However I have literally homicidal PMT.
Which I’ve had since I was 11.
All I want is to have menopause.
I wonder when it will start?
My PMT is such that im normal for about 10 days a month 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m 51 this year & my periods have been slightly erratic last couple of years.
for the last year I have gone back to a steady 28 day cycle.
no other symptoms at all. No sweats, aching, itching. Nothing.
My periods have never been heavy or painful. However I have literally homicidal PMT.
Which I’ve had since I was 11.
All I want is to have menopause.
I wonder when it will start?
My PMT is such that im normal for about 10 days a month 😕
Have you tried antihistamines?

Reactions: 2
Second the recommendation above for antihistamines for PMT.

I use these and it’s been life changing!!

IMG_1783.jpeg

• Heart
Second the recommendation above for antihistamines for PMT.

I use these and it’s been life changing!!

View attachment 2867796
I’m hearing more and more about using these, do you mind me asking if you take them every day of the month or just at certain times? I’m in chemical menopause but the add back HRT is still unsettled so willing to try anything and everything

I’m hearing more and more about using these, do you mind me asking if you take them every day of the month or just at certain times? I’m in chemical menopause but the add back HRT is still unsettled so willing to try anything and everything
I take them daily. I think when I first looked into it it said about taking it in the lead up to your period but it all got too confusing trying to remember where I was in my cycle. It took about 2 months for me to see the difference but it has truly changed my life! I used to get borderline suicidal, stressed, aggressive and overwhelmed for at least 2 weeks of every month and now I breeze through my cycle

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hope nobody minds I made a new thread. First time so fingers crossed I did it right. Will blame brain fog if I haven't 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.