Pep Guardiola #6 “Come sit here and you do it!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeremy doku is here we gooooo 🙌 tbh no idea wtf he is but I trust the board to know ballers 👍👍 flight tracking enabled as due for medical in the next 48 hours 🤣 love a good flight track

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeremy doku is here we gooooo 🙌 tbh no idea wtf he is but I trust the board to know ballers 👍👍 flight tracking enabled as due for medical in the next 48 hours 🤣 love a good flight track
I was about to say the same thing😂 is he another cb?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Searching for the “yeah but can he do it on a rainy night in Sheffield” comments
Is he our natural mahrez replacement then?
I think that's what they are going for rumors are we are getting 1 more in as well before the end of the window.

• Heart
Ooooo 1 more, any suggestions of who?
From what I've seen (which could be utter shite lol) it's possibly Florian whirtz or whatever his name is lol. They are saying it will be a big money signing as it's getting late and because paqueta is a dodgy git we are throwing everything at it. Numbers floating around 85-90m needed to pay
Screenshot_20230821-190259.png

• Heart
I keep checking too 🤣 tomorrow is a long day but I'd assume it would be late morning he comes so he has the day to do the medical.... although thinking back they said he would travel tomorrow for medical Wednesday so maybe tomorrow evening time 🤔🤔 I'm just throwing times out there 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I keep checking too 🤣 tomorrow is a long day but I'd assume it would be late morning he comes so he has the day to do the medical.... although thinking back they said he would travel tomorrow for medical Wednesday so maybe tomorrow evening time 🤔🤔 I'm just throwing times out there 🤣🤣🤣
Josko arrived at night but then erling arrived in the morning.
Rennes is a small airport so will he go elsewhere?

• Heart
On the City Xtra stream, someone said that the FA postponed Paqueta’s hearing until 3 weeks after the transfer window concludes. Apparently, there’s still no evidence of his wrong doing. Is City being done dirty here?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
On the City Xtra stream, someone said that the FA postponed Paqueta’s hearing until 3 weeks after the transfer window concludes. Apparently, there’s still no evidence of his wrong doing. Is City being done dirty here?
I’m just saying - the bets relied on him and Henrique being booked that’s not a cooked bet! If you want a guaranteed bet you’d just do it on parqueta

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230821-225953.png

The guy with the knowledge tweeted this....I'm trying to work out who it could mean....🤣🤣 Bette midler...hero? I'm lost 🤣🤣

• Haha
Im alive. Not as bad as they expected - at least not as much damage. There was an earthquake at the same time 😅.

Where is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im alive. Not as bad as they expected - at least not as much damage. There was an earthquake at the same time 😅.

Where is this?

Glad you’re okay. I was worried about mudslides down there. Where was the epicenter? We didn’t feel it up here!

Cheeky Pep. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.