Pep Guardiola #6 “Come sit here and you do it!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to the rave thread of the greatest and sexiest football manager who ever lived, Pep Guardiola. This thread is also a Man City safe space for general Man City discussion. 💙

The thread title was a peevish utterance from Pep that arose from his banter with a fan during today’s game against our oil brothers Newcastle when the fan yelled at Pep to make a substitution. Here’s a pro tip: never heckle our DILF g.o.a.t. He will own your ass. Unless you’re Johan Cruyff come back to life, don’t shout advice at Josep. Stop embarrassing yourself. Thank you.

Recap since the last thread:
  • City added to their stockpile of trophies in 2023 by winning the Super Cup in five million degree heat in Greece! 🏆 And we actually won on penalties.
  • Croatian invasion! New boys Mateo Kovacic and Josko Gvardiol joined the Cityzens. Big ups to our man Txiki for maintaining City’s quota of gorgeous humans.
  • Our ginger king and legend KDB had surgery and won’t be back until early 2024.
  • Bernardo Silva is staying. Now please just buy a sun bed and stop complaining about Manchester.
  • Kyle Walker decided that schweinshaxe and weisshurst wasn’t for him, so he, too, is staying.
  • City set a club record today for the most consecutive home wins (17). The Etihad is a fortress.
City are off to a strong start so far in the 2023-24 season. Unfortunately, our squad is wafer thin at the moment but don’t panic, because reinforcements are on their way. And Kalvin Phillips still won’t get any minutes.

p.s. City won the treble. Am I aware it was last season? Yes. But will I ever stop saying it? No.
I want “City won the treble” stated at my funeral and for attendees to do the Poznan.

Super Cup!

519E69B5-B4AE-4AAC-877E-06D65C4131D3.jpeg

8C5DB667-8D2B-46D7-AB40-F1A52264C5FE.jpeg

9F6BF145-0962-4188-8BCB-907DD63F814B.jpeg

4FFE7C7B-A0DE-4697-BAE6-9F21CFD41866.jpeg

In case you forgot that our manager is the best:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So,so relieved by that result.I was genuinely worried, but our guys stepped up. :love: 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Never felt more like singing the blues 🩵

Hope everyone’s ok 🩷 especially you @futbolista hope your staying safe
Doing okay, how are you, lovely? The only bit of hurricane we saw up here in northern California was some wind and a tiny bit of rain last night. @futbolista how are things down south? Hope you’re okay.

Brilliant recap thank you @Just Drive 💙 We love you papi pep
Thank you. 🥰
So,so relieved by that result.I was genuinely worried, but our guys stepped up. :love: 😌
Me too. I was ashamed to admit I was hoping for a draw. But our boys - especially Phil - put on a master class!

City need to give Phil a career-long contract. He needs to be a Cityzen for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you @Just Drive for the new thread. Papi is the best. He really is. So intelligent, funny, handsome, sexy, sarcastic, etc. what a dilf

Thank you everyone…I’m doing fine so far. Just heavy rains but supposedly wind will be very strong and may down some power lines and def flooding in some low lying areas. I just don’t want to lose power or cel service as I’ve planned to marathon some tv shows and city+

I have snacks and water so I think I’m ready 😂
---
Also loving the new Croatian boys and Phil was our amazing star boy 🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you @Just Drive for the new thread. Papi is the best. He really is. So intelligent, funny, handsome, sexy, sarcastic, etc. what a dilf

Thank you everyone…I’m doing fine so far. Just heavy rains but supposedly wind will be very strong and may down some power lines and def flooding in some low lying areas. I just don’t want to lose power or cel service as I’ve planned to marathon some tv shows and city+

I have snacks and water so I think I’m ready 😂
---
Also loving the new Croatian boys and Phil was our amazing star boy 🩵
If only they’d have released the new docu in time! Is there anyway you can download some to a charged device?

Laporte was in all black yesterday - mourning his football career maybe? I can’t get why he wouldn’t go to another european club https://x.com/city_xtra/status/1693276679173550189?s=46

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If only they’d have released the new docu in time! Is there anyway you can download some to a charged device?

Laporte was in all black yesterday - mourning his football career maybe? I can’t get why he wouldn’t go to another european club https://x.com/city_xtra/status/1693276679173550189?s=46
Poor Ayme. I admit to not following his updates much. Were there no clubs in Europe who were in for him? Could they just not afford him?

Hope you don’t lose power, @futbolista ! Stay safe. 💙

• Heart

Was coming in to share this

I’m not sure what euro club wants him for the price though. Madrid went for someone in academy

I have loads of shows to watch. I think we will be ok hoping anyway. Gonna buy more snacks 😂

• Heart
Was coming in to share this

I’m not sure what euro club wants him for the price though. Madrid went for someone in academy

I have loads of shows to watch. I think we will be ok hoping anyway. Gonna buy more snacks 😂
I heard he was waiting on Barcelona in case someone got injured but that’s quite a long shot
---

Last edited:
  • Sad
thank you @Just Drive for the new thread ❤
last night's tweet was about the Pep's reaction to the fan asking him to make a sub, "you think you can do better, take my place!"
I LOVE it, it was a Pep being Pep!
loving even more that you choose it for the new tread title 😍

@futbolista keep safe ❤

• Heart
Tbh I'm gutted he is leaving he helped us so much the other season literally playing with a knackered knee 😔😔 I'm glad he isn't going to a rival tho I find it hard routing for their downfall when we play them 😂 unless it's Chelsea and sterling because I'm not a fan 👍😂😂
---
John stones is out until after the international break 😯😯😯😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Txiki needs to sort something because there are only like 10 days left of the window 😒 and we have extra games with going to Saudi for the club world cup in December

• Heart
Txiki needs to sort something because there are only like 10 days left of the window 😒 and we have extra games with going to Saudi for the club world cup in December
Really hope they’ve got people coming in or I fear for player injuries

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.