Pep Guardiola #5 Just bring them back already babes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m good thanks doll 🩷 Hope you’re ok and the same for everyone else 😘

I’ve just been busy with work and life, it doesn’t even feel like the football should be back yet.

At least you and @futbolista get to sleep in Saturday with the late kick off 🩵

If your all on here Saturday when the game is on I’ll take a seat
I know, such a short summer for our guys! Glad you’re well. 😘

I think I’ll be here on Saturday.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg that was brilliant 💙 I hope papi pep knows just how much he is loved and respected and how much influence he has on the game 😍😍😍💙💙💙
That’s my Saturday pre match watch sorted!
I’m good thanks doll 🩷 Hope you’re ok and the same for everyone else 😘

I’ve just been busy with work and life, it doesn’t even feel like the football should be back yet.

At least you and @futbolista get to sleep in Saturday with the late kick off 🩵

If your all on here Saturday when the game is on I’ll take a seat
Are you not attending? When’s your next match?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So we aren't selling our car to Lucas Paqueta 😭😭😭😭 I'm so confused with how we have done business this window....txiki my darling come on

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s my Saturday pre match watch sorted!

Are you not attending? When’s your next match?
I’ll be at the Fulham game Donald 🩵😘

I’d be lying if I said I can’t believe the injuries we have because it was inevitable, practically no real time off, straight into pre season

As long as we’re not in the relegation mix I think we’ll be alright

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have you seen the news about why we aren't going for paqueta anymore? Sullivan is a tit and I hope we don't do business with them again
I got a notification saying talks were on hold but I can Pep really introducing the youth into the team this season saves £90 million

Don’t worry that dirty old wrinkle bag Sullivan will be in prison soon dirty old predator.

Reactions: 8
Honestly,I'll be happy with a draw on Saturday.I'm fuckin worried though.

Reactions: 7
Honestly,I'll be happy with a draw on Saturday.I'm fuckin worried though.
I’m hoping for a draw, too. But that may be too optimistic now. We’re just too far behind the rest of the clubs in terms of preparation.

Reactions: 7
I've seen it's not him directly but family perhaps in Brazil, he denied it all and no betting has been seen on his bank account. The deal could still go through if the investigation is sorted quickly

Reactions: 6
I got a notification saying talks were on hold but I can Pep really introducing the youth into the team this season saves £90 million

Don’t worry that dirty old wrinkle bag Sullivan will be in prison soon dirty old predator.
I hope so I would like to see Rico and Cole getting more chances

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.