Pearl nice or just plan nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pearl still going to the party it seems. I knew she would be, there are still all friends it seems. Hypocrites the lot of them!!

Reactions: 2
Pearl still going to the party it seems. I knew she would be, there are still all friends it seems. Hypocrites the lot of them!!
that’s a joke, these people have no morals at alll!! Red will come back on pretending she’s not mates with her, same with Luke and miss J and all that clan

Reactions: 1
that’s a joke, these people have no morals at alll!! Red will come back on pretending she’s not mates with her, same with Luke and miss J and all that clan
Oh no, it happened when she was offline so more like pretending she doesn’t know anything about it!

Reactions: 2
They all know what they are doing. It's all just for TT. They didn't fall out at all.
All for views and gifts!!

Reactions: 3
Pearl was briefly on live last night apologising again.
She said she wasn't going to the party, it was a joke. However know one would be stopping her.
She wasn't happy with what Miss Dred did regarding Zac and said they were not friends at the time. I switched off as I couldn't listen to her waffling on again.

I can't stand that aunt sally, just because shd is old and a woman does not excuse ones behavior. Pearl is licking her ass it is cringe to see.

Reactions: 3
I’m not being funny but if something is stressing you out and their all talking about it on tik tok why would you carry on go on about the same thing like pearl holding a live with aunt sally yesterday wouldn’t u just stop talking about it instead of going on aunt sally,s mother called fact freak fat face on that live as well

Reactions: 1