Pearl nice or just plan nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a thread on potty mouth Pearl 😀 Total gobshite she is gives it the big I am to everyone then cries when people go back at her!

Reactions: 8
Pearl, the thieving, racist, homophobic, disablist, rotten to the core old hag!

Been live all night going on & on to deflect from her own actions 😡

In you own words me babby your a Kent!

How ironic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_0696.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Horrible old hag.
What she said about Lynz was absolutely disgusting.
And she's still pretending that she didn't know Lynz had a disability, which has been proven to be a lie. If you didn't know, why did you call her a cripple??
Even if Lynz didn't have a disability (she does), targeting someone on their looks is low, low, low.

Reactions: 9
Thank God theres finally a thread on this horror, shes one nasty piece of work along with all her minions. How anyone can support her after her going for Lyndz is beyond me, not to mention Barbie a few months ago. She is rotten to the core and knows exactly what she is doing

L
Thanks @Nirvana2010 for making the thread for me, I don’t know how to make one 🤦🏼‍♂️

this woman needs knocking down a peg or two just like the rest of them!

she’s a bleep
Your welcome and yes I agree she is and I really don’t get what people love about her she’s nasty

She’s mentioned gemzinno a few times today anyone know what’s happened?

Reactions: 4
She’s mentioned gemzinno a few times today anyone know what’s happened?
Pearl and Alex were causing drama by saying Gemzino needs an ambulance urgently, we need her address (which then got doxxed in their chat) we've got to help her etc... I saw her on live last night and she was perfectly fine.

• Wow
Pearl and Alex were causing drama by saying Gemzino needs an ambulance urgently, we need her address (which then got doxxed in their chat) we've got to help her etc... I saw her on live last night and she was perfectly fine.
They all need to stay out of everyones business, how did the likes of Gemzino manage before tik tok? I dont know who they think they are 🤷‍♀️

They all need to stay out of everyones business, how did the likes of Gemzino manage before tik tok? I dont know who they think they are 🤷‍♀️
I agree. I am sick to death of hearing the same old crap from them all. One group says they will stop talking about it. To then chat about it lol. They are all doing it.

It's very clickie isn't it
It really. I went on last night. And Alex came up on my fyp talking about Angie and another group of ladies. All because Angie and Alex are doing the risings. Alex is only doing it to piss Angie off. It's so very immature.

It's very clickie isn't it
It's like the school bully gang, Pearl goes in to antagonize let's out a whistle before you know it theres a live fired up and they're all in the boxes.
I watched some of a live over Christmas when Pearl was saying to the chat go tell Angie, brett, CLA etc to ublock me (all her enemies) so I can go in the box and talk to them, she got in their boxes and her name calling and language was absolutely vile, she has a nasty dangerous streak in her

• Wow
She’s a vile woman ! Its bleeping pathetic the whole carry on between the lot of them. I was showing my mum, who’s about the same age as poisonous Pearl, some clips and she said she refuses to believe they aren’t paid actors 😆

• Haha
Ahhh Pearl..the poisonous Pearl. She's very aggressive isn't she for an older lady . Do you think she's a bare knuckle boxer at weekends 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone hear the disgusting things she was saying about Michelle today? Saying she wants her nether regions interfered with... who the duck says stuff like that?

• Wow
Did anyone hear the disgusting things she was saying about Michelle today? Saying she wants her nether regions interfered with... who the duck says stuff like that?
I missed it, I caught a bit of her in mother Teresa's box with michelle and Alex too, I heard Pearl saying I'm not apologising for something, whatever that was I dont know but I'm sure in Pearls words, it will be all over the F page