Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ru4Real

Anyone know what’s happened to whatgeorgialoves????
I think she has deleted her account or changed the name. I stopped following her when she started tagging companies in on her “ what would you recommend”posts. Quite clearly an attempt to get “gifted” things.

Pandapops82

I think she is beautiful and I don’t think she looks uncomfortable at her size at all. I think she did rush into the house with her boyfriend and messed up with then Arbonne stuff but she knows more than anyone that she made that error.

Disneylover

VIP Member
It was beauty products, she went on and on about how it was going to change her life and make her a #girlboss with people within the company getting Mercedes for hitting targets. It was basically a pyramid scheme. Then it all vanished and she got a bit shirty when people mentioned it on GOMI.

You can tell she is really uncomfortable, I hope she finds her path. Either losing weight or accepting herself and become happier.
Thanks! X

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Apparently it is possible to get the "free" car as long as your sales are at a certain number, if you fall below that number then you have to make the car payments yourself... The whole thing is a huge scam and Lori took advantage of people, but I guess she fell for it too.
I heard that you always have to make payments, they basically just secure the finance for you if you’re at a certain level. So it is not a free car, it’s having a guarantor to get an expensive car

Glittery1

VIP Member
She doesn’t look like she’s lost that amount of weight she must of really banged it on before her insta come back because she looks the same 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought that too. She was inactive for a very long time, so god knows how big she got.

I really hope she finds her happiness this time!

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I think she is beautiful and I don’t think she looks uncomfortable at her size at all. I think she did rush into the house with her boyfriend and messed up with then Arbonne stuff but she knows more than anyone that she made that error.
What mess happened with Arbonne?