Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnooper

But don’t all girls hint at the style they like? I send links to my other half all the time of the ‘style’ I like. No one wants an engagement ring they don’t like. Sorry if that’s shallow but it’s true 😂
I was constantly showing mine the one I wanted and that's exactly what I got 😂 it's actually the same as Lori's ring 🤦🏼‍♀️

Abcd123

VIP Member
Oh yeah! I can’t work out if she’s saying it in a jokey way like I’m the same and I’ve not even given birth as in she hasn’t got the same excuse or if she actually means it!
Who's Emma? Can you post the @ so I can see?! I reckon she'll be preggo soon if she isn't already... She's got the house, the rock and she's lost some weight....

Disneylover

VIP Member
I like her too, she replies on messages and on her posts. Her adverts for simply be suited her account. Cant remember seeing any other adverts? May be wrong.
She isn't a money grabber like the rest of them advertising everything and going to various silly events.
I agree hardly any ads unlike some accounts. Lil and life for example!!

But don’t all girls hint at the style they like? I send links to my other half all the time of the ‘style’ I like. No one wants an engagement ring they don’t like. Sorry if that’s shallow but it’s true 😂
I did,100% I thought we all did. I dropped hints about getting engaged as well as the type of ring I wanted, isn't that the norm 😂

Rayhaith

Does anyone know what kind of job she does?

I'm happy for her, they seem very much in love
Works in Manchester City centre for a staffing company ( big London based company). I see her about Manchester a lot :) she’s worked at same place for years now.

I doubt she’ll start wanting to lose weight again soon or publicly in fear of putting in on again before wedding. I bet when they’ve got a date she’ll be all over Slimming World again.

A shame because I loved following her journey at first!

Snarky

I feel like she doesn’t dress right for her shape. I hate even saying that because wear what you want! But I don’t feel like she’s happy with how she looks or what she’s wearing so I often wonder why the hell she went with that particular outfit.
I think she has a good dress sense and is very stylish but honestly think its the size of her boobies that make some of her outfits look strange. It's hard to get any top to look right when you have such a big chest

long-time-lurker

Aimee made my ring too and she's bloody amazing at what she does. She blew up on insta when whatgeorgialoves got engaged (that's how I found her) and I think she's sent Lori a few smaller bits to promote and I think they must have hit it off - I know a lot of other 'insta famous' accounts had received items from her to promote and either didn't bother or were really ungrateful about it (I think lil and Emma were in that group, free bloody diamonds and you cant even publicly thank the girl). Happy for her but I've gone off her so much lately, she just doesn't seem happy in herself and it shows in how her account has changed over time

Anyone know what’s happened to whatgeorgialoves????

MadGal

VIP Member
Yes we all hint and what not to partners about things we want but then don’t act like it was all a surprise 🤣🤣 that was my point!