Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Two different articles, he'd apparently confronted her and they'd previously flushed some down the toilet. Both times they were in the loft. It all also says different places the puncture wounds were. Anyone know about how much 6.9g is? Also 27 methadone bottles. Don't know much about how much you use. Didn't think they could have a supply of 27 bottles.

I thought methadone was dispensed one dose at a time?

Mustard

VIP Member
Completely agree Tilly that is very common. I know families who have 3 children, one desperately addicted and will steal cheat and pressurise their parents to remortgage their house until it’s a caravan to repay drug debts. Then they have 2 perfectly average law abiding children.
Also, there is a lot of naivety on this thread about how much you can “help” a 24 year old woman. She was an adult with her own life, not a child you can lock in the house.

those photos were the from second time it’s been sold since her death, so nothing like what it was when she lived there. But you can see the kitchen and bathrooms are aged so probably the same.
Is it on the market again? She died in 2014 and it sold in 2016. I thought it had stood empty for quite a while after she died.