Peaches Geldof #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you want me to go into graphic descriptions of nipple licking and rimming? 🤔 Maybe you just need to get out more. 🙄
Why are you being so tetchy? The story you told made it sound like he pestered Paula into doing sexual stuff when she had some sort of infection and really wasn’t up for anything. And it still kind of does sound like that.

Reactions: 16
Do you want me to go into graphic descriptions of nipple licking and rimming? 🤔 Maybe you just need to get out more. 🙄
Like I said, he could have just left her alone to heal. You sound charming though. And very immature.

Reactions: 12
Why are you being so tetchy? The story you told made it sound like he pestered Paula into doing sexual stuff when she had some sort of infection and really wasn’t up for anything. And it still kind of does sound like that.
Well you're wrong, Paula welcomed it and was happy and flourished from it. Why don't you read the book instead of trying to guess Paula's state of mind and claiming to know it better than Paula herself? You're wrong on this, get over it.

Like I said, he could have just left her alone to heal. You sound charming though. And very immature.
Oh my god, for the fourteenth time, she didn't want to be left alone. She was gutted that she thought it meant she wouldn't be able to be intimate. Michael showed her that wasn't the case and she was so happy and felt so safe and loved that she told Gerry all about it and was glowing. Jesus wept, you're literally arguing against facts here 😂

Reactions: 4
I thought this too! Michael sounds like he might actually have struggled with sex addiction. I don’t wanna romanticise that at all.

I thought this too! Michael sounds like he might actually have struggled with sex addiction. I don’t wanna romanticise that at all.
Imagine saying “Not tonight darling, I have thrush/a UTI/whatever, and your partner offering to stick his tongue up your arse instead. No thanks love.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
PAULA HERSELF SAID SHE WANTED INTIMACY AND WAS HAPPY MICHAEL FOUND A WAY AND WASN'T PUT OFF. SHE WENT FROM FEELING "UNCLEAN" (HER WORDS) TO FEELING HAPPY, SAFE AND LOVED. You're the ones doing Paula a disservice by ignoring her words and thinking you know better than her!

Reactions: 7
Imagine saying “Not tonight darling, I have thrush/a UTI/whatever, and your partner offering to stick his tongue up your arse instead. No thanks love.
😂

I think Paula would have done anything he wanted and would have seen it as him being loving towards her when in reality it is treating her an a sexual object rather than a woman.

Reactions: 25
I love your touching faith in Agar's book which I read when it came out. Agar was a parasite. Bless you for reading her words as gospel @Angelic37

As for us not respecting Paula's words, do you think Agar writing about conversations with a now-dead woman who may or may not have said that at all shows respect? Lolol. You'd be more respectful to Paula by not reading the book.

It's also worth pointing out that Paula's ability to judge the emotional healthiness of ANY relationship was way off. She was massively damaged and in desperate need of validation through sex and attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
😂

I think Paula would have done anything he wanted and would have seen it as him being loving towards her when in reality it is treating her an a sexual object rather than a woman.
Exactly. And it totally fits with Paula’s need for male attention and to be seen as sexy and desirable above almost all else.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And relaying it to a friend as the height of romance! 😂 Poor old Paula.
I feel sorry for you. Vanilla sex and prudishness. How dare Paula enjoy sex and anything but good old missionary with the lights out. How dare she glow from her experiences and discuss them with a close friend. She must have clearly been taken advantage of by the big bad male. 😂 I feel like I'm in a 1950s housewife twilight zone 😂

Exactly. And it totally fits with Paula’s need for male attention and to be seen as sexy and desirable above almost all else.
Glad you know Paula's mind better than she did herself 🤦‍♂️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Always makes me smile when someone equates vanilla with a lack of sexual adventure. Shows they know NOTHING about the life cycle of the vanilla plant which is anything but boring.

I feel sorry for you. Vanilla sex and prudishness. How dare Paula enjoy sex and anything but good old missionary with the lights out. How dare she glow from her experiences and discuss them with a close friend. She must have clearly been taken advantage of by the big bad male. 😂 I feel like I'm in a 1950s housewife twilight zone 😂

Glad you know Paula's mind better than she did herself 🤦‍♂️ 😂

Paula was taken advantage of by someone she thought of as a friend. Get off your moral high horse.

Reactions: 14
I never got the attraction with MH, he looked a hot mess too. They could do with being less concerned with the cameras and more concerned with the baby’s eyes being covered by her hat.
Tigers eyes may be deliberately covered for paparazzi camera flashes. Not disagreeing, just pointing out why an infants delicate eyes might possibly be covered.

Reactions: 13
😂

THIS! It’s quite unusual to feel horny when you’re in the grip of an infection anyway. But whatevs that story jsut doesn’t land the same these days imo…

THIS! It’s quite unusual to feel horny when you’re in the grip of an infection anyway. But whatevs that story jsut doesn’t land the same these days imo…
I know, woman wants to make love and thinks she can't because she has an infection. Man offers her options which she is overjoyed at and does willingly and enjoys, so much so that she tells her friend how amazing it was and how happy she is. 20 years later idiots think they know better than said woman and make it something dirty and say she must have been forced into it. 🤦‍♂️ 😂 This makes a mockery and is very damaging, because you are actually saying you know better than someone as to what she likes and enjoys. I hope you don't disbelieve people who open up to you in real life, I find these thought patterns worrying, especially in this day and age. If a woman speaks her truth, whether you like it or not, that's her truth. To question the word of a woman no longer able to speak her truth is way more worrying than Michael offering her alternatives should she so wish.

• Haha
I don't understand why would you want rimming when you have an infection. Your fanny becomes horny not your hole then you can't do anything 🤣. Sounds to me like Michael was a serial womaniser and Paula was afraid he would go elsewhere if she wasn't up for it 24/7. He cheated anyway, men like that always do.

Reactions: 25
She wasn’t very likeable at the time tbh. Her and Mich
Always makes me smile when someone equates vanilla with a lack of sexual adventure. Shows they know NOTHING about the life cycle of the vanilla plant which is anything but boring.

Paula was taken advantage of by someone she thought of as a friend. Get off your moral high horse.
I actively dislike this Gerry Agar woman. If you look at pretty much every single article about Paula, the ‘source’ is always Gerry Agar. She was a woman that ‘knew’ Paula via interactions at the school gates and basically fangirled her way into being a ‘friend’. I take pretty much everything she claims with a hefty pinch of salt. Real friends don’t sell books about the highly personal details of their dead friends sex life. Real friends don’t search their friends house while they’re away on holiday for drugs and then tell their husband and the press about it. What the hell was she doing rummaging about in her house??

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She wasn’t very likeable at the time tbh. Her and Mich

I actively dislike this Gerry Agar woman. If you look at pretty much every single article about Paula, the ‘source’ is always Gerry Agar. She was a woman that ‘knew’ Paula via interactions at the school gates and basically fangirled her way into being a ‘friend’. I take pretty much everything she claims with a hefty pinch of salt. Real friends don’t sell books about the highly personal details of their dead friends sex life. Real friends don’t search their friends house while they’re away on holiday for drugs and then tell their husband and the press about it. What the hell was she doing rummaging about in her house??

Absolute truth. She was a predator.

I don't understand why would you want rimming when you have an infection. Your fanny becomes horny not your hole then you can't do anything 🤣. Sounds to me like Michael was a serial womaniser and Paula was afraid he would go elsewhere if she wasn't up for it 24/7. He cheated anyway, men like that always do.
Oh dear, there really are some very beige people on here, maybe this isn't the thread for you? YOU might not want rimming. That doesn't mean that applies to every other person in the world ever 😂 and believe me the ass is sexy as hell, I can orgasm from stimulation to that area. Paula could orgasm just from Michael focusing on her breasts. I cannot believe there's still such old fashioned attitudes to sex. That if a woman wants anything other than vaginal sex she can't possibly be doing it voluntarily and enjoying it. Even though she herself said that was the case. It MUST be against her will. People who say Paula was lying or you know better than she knew her own mind make my skin crawl. Ugh.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.