PCDev #2 Sherlock Dev and the case of the missing views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Disney sees all of these vloggers complain and cuts ties with every single one of them. ResortTV1 was the first one in the comments in agreement. They also did an hour-long video talking about what they didn't like. Some people were actually grateful to just be at the parks & experience new shows/fireworks/merch. These phony "content creators" are so entitled and out of touch. Yikes.
Wow. Resort TV1 complained as well? After they went after people who complained about Enchantment? Ugh, I can't stand those phony people.

Reactions: 5
I couldn't finish his video, I can't stand how he narrates himself doing stuff. I'm now walking into MK, I'm now doing this, I this I that. Dev you don't have to tell people what your doing we can see it.

If any PCD stans are watching this please gift him an editing class instead of a DVC stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he was hoping to be able to pin a positive case from being in the same room with TTT.

Reactions: 3
I find it so strange he didnt go to 50th. This is meant to be his career

Reactions: 10
Typical Positively Cocky Douche behavior.

gimme, gimme, gimme…and if you don’t give me ALL THE THINGS then I will witch and complain

he’s absolutely THE WORST and I hope that someone from each park is actively watching and pulls a Tracker’s and drops his ass

It seems to me like he waited to post his 50th thoughts until he could sit back and gauge public opinion. I think if overall reactions had been positive, his would have been as well. The recent video does match up with what he was posting in real time during media events. So where did his opinion change? Especially since he wasn’t even there in person?

It seems to me like he waited to post his 50th thoughts until he could sit back and gauge public opinion. I think if overall reactions had been positive, his would have been as well. The recent video does match up with what he was posting in real time during media events. So where did his opinion change? Especially since he wasn’t even there in person?
That’s his modus operandi, wait for everyone else to formulate their thoughts and opinions THEN rip them off.
This dude hasn’t ever had an original thought in his entire life. Not shocking because he’s dumb as tit

That’s his modus operandi, wait for everyone else to formulate their thoughts and opinions THEN rip them off.
This dude hasn’t ever had an original thought in his entire life. Not shocking because he’s dumb as tit
Agree!! He always waits a day or two to see what everyone else is saying and then will be brave to voice his opinion.

Someone should have told him Gabby Petito's on-the-loose killer was going to be at the 50th. Dev would've hightailed it there with his magnifying glass and Dollar Tree Halloween FBI costume kit. Maybe he could've dyed his hair blonde again and gone deep undercover.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I couldn't finish his video, I can't stand how he narrates himself doing stuff. I'm now walking into MK, I'm now doing this, I this I that. Dev you don't have to tell people what your doing we can see it.

If any PCD stans are watching this please gift him an editing class instead of a DVC stay.
I'll tolerate that over PMM. "I am so happy right now" 365 days a year.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

Edit Vlogging Speech Class 101

Includes ALOT of them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
He probably couldn't get a reservation. Should of contacted his friend that they mention that is Club 33
But even that's odd. Surely that should have been arranged months in advance. Its the biggest wdw event of the year.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched Prince Charming cringe in a while, but watched his “disappointing” 50th anniversary video. He is such a whiny baby and very selfish. I can’t believe people like his videos.

“Confixtionary” IT IS CONFECTIONARY
“Reefs” IT IS WREATHS

jesus dev just shut the duck up. You can’t even say basic words correctly

“Confixtionary” IT IS CONFECTIONARY
“Reefs” IT IS WREATHS

jesus dev just shut the duck up. You can’t even say basic words correctly
This brings me back to my thought that he hides how he really talks in the videos. It's not that he can't speak it's that If he didn't change how he sounds he probably wouldn't have as much of a following that he does. In his older videos he sounded more natural, now everything is just forced and fake for the camera.

• Heart
Re
This brings me back to my thought that he hides how he really talks in the videos. It's not that he can't speak it's that If he didn't change how he sounds he probably wouldn't have as much of a following that he does. In his older videos he sounded more natural, now everything is just forced and fake for the camera.
Really?? I honestly think he’s just a lazy asshole.
But honestly we’ll never know

He probably couldn't get a reservation. Should of contacted his friend that they mention that is Club 33
Nah, I don't buy he was sick or couldn't get a reservation. He bragged about doing media all week, which he didn't do. He only made four videos.

He probably had another mental breakdown, which is why he didn't go.

Nah, I don't buy he was sick or couldn't get a reservation. He bragged about doing media all week, which he didn't do. He only made four videos.

He probably had another mental breakdown, which is why he didn't go.
I wonder if he has issues with depression, in the past year he's had probably 3 videos talking about how it was just too much for him. I feel like there may have been a bunch more that he just didn't film. If filming is really causing him that much mental anguish that he has to have to take a break every few weeks, he's in the wrong business.

I wonder if he has issues with depression, in the past year he's had probably 3 videos talking about how it was just too much for him. I feel like there may have been a bunch more that he just didn't film. If filming is really causing him that much mental anguish that he has to have to take a break every few weeks, he's in the wrong business.
I think his “depression” is a convenient scape goat for LAZINESS. He and Jenn would probably make a perfectly toxic couple as they are both hypochondriacs and lazy as duck.
Dev is only depressed when he’s angling for freebies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.