PCDev #2 Sherlock Dev and the case of the missing views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good day my friends! Today we're going to compile a brief recap of Dev's first thread because we get more active viewers than his "unique" and "riveting" content!

• Dev is a POS.
  • Dev is annoying and unorignal, not charming.
  • Dev needs a break every other week after all the stress of his hosted staycations.
  • Dev is everybody's hero and sincerely hopes sharing his honest opinion (monotonous whining) opens the eyes of Disney Execs to rethink their pricing decisions, especially for Florida Vloggers that profit off of their attractions and brand.
  • Dev is still a POS.
  • Dev needs another break because Tracker stans are out for him. Nobody really cares.
  • Dev is back and is passionate about spreading awareness of the Gabby Petito investigation and has always been passionate about crime, even though he was radio silent about BLM and other nation-wide cases because he wasn't as desperate of a POS back then.
  • Dev will not monetize any video about criminal investigations but please support the channel by subscribing or joining his Patreon.
  • Dev is still a POS.
  • Dev finally got invited back to a media event and this will hopefully shut him up for 5-6 days before he starts crying and needs another break.
  • Dev will always be a POS.

I'm sure I'm missing a few points but I think this covers the major recent developments. Thanks @HereForTheT3a22 for providing appropriate terminology!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love both thread names. It's a shame he's gotten so boring lately. I can't even be bothered with his half-assed videos.

Reactions: 3
Is he not actually there for the 50th? His Instagram stories are surprisingly quiet

Anyone braving the parks today. I heard MK has a madhouse with resellers.
I was there, Disney had two locations for the special 50th items. The emporium had fights going on, so they put up lines and made us start waiting in a queue outside to be let in, akin to the COVID precautions they used to have. The room with all the 50th items was still a mad house.

the second location was back in the petes silly sideshow tent. It was a crush of people waiting to be let in and resellers would emerge with giant trash bags of items to the boos of those waiting for just a look. I did not bother to go in but watched for a bit. People are entertaining.

I saw only a few vloggers I recognized. Tons of people out there trying to be the next big one though. Didn’t see Dev.

Reactions: 5
So Dev has been a busy wee boy churning out all the videos from the 50th celebrations he will need a few gifted DVC stays to recover!

Also will be raging that he is still lagging behind the Trackers on views!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That's what I was thinking. He's probably going to take a break or disappear from all this because it's such "hard" work! 🙄

Reactions: 1
He brings nothing original to the table. He doesn't bring in new viewers as guaranteed all who follow him probably follow a lot of others too!

But I hate to say it but anyone who has to run a patreon account in order to make money each month is not successful in my opinion. This is specifically for vloggers. Sadly Dev falls into this category. If he didn't have ppl paying him every month his videos would not earn enough to support him, he clearly doesn't get the views.

And I am over the manchild crying and whinging at every little inconvenience that makes it 'harder' for him to earn money on youtube!!

Wonder how long he will sit on his thoughts on the new shows or wait till he hears what others are saying! Word is most people are pretty underwhelmed but will he come out and say anything or play along with Disney.

Reactions: 5
He brings nothing original to the table. He doesn't bring in new viewers as guaranteed all who follow him probably follow a lot of others too!

But I hate to say it but anyone who has to run a patreon account in order to make money each month is not successful in my opinion. This is specifically for vloggers. Sadly Dev falls into this category. If he didn't have ppl paying him every month his videos would not earn enough to support him, he clearly doesn't get the views.

And I am over the manchild crying and whinging at every little inconvenience that makes it 'harder' for him to earn money on youtube!!

Wonder how long he will sit on his thoughts on the new shows or wait till he hears what others are saying! Word is most people are pretty underwhelmed but will he come out and say anything or play along with Disney.
Maybe after he finishes his new true crime video about a POC even though he just learned what POC means. He'll whine that he's trying to bring awareness and do something different but no one cares.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.