Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d wondered had they broken up, you never see Jason’s in any of Paul’s stories now when Paul is doing stories in his own home, and hasn’t been for the longest time now.
I think they said they were taking a break and Jason was moving to London? Now Jason is back and it seems that while he seems to be working in the cafe , they are still on a break ? Paul needs to bite the bullet and make it permanent though . He deserves someone lovely and fun and maybe at the same stage of life that he is at

Reactions: 8
the doctor he was on hols with was dishy!! Who knows maybe Paul has moved on already.

Reactions: 2
I think they said they were taking a break and Jason was moving to London? Now Jason is back and it seems that while he seems to be working in the cafe , they are still on a break ? Paul needs to bite the bullet and make it permanent though . He deserves someone lovely and fun and maybe at the same stage of life that he is at
Oh I never knew they had taken a break. Paul would be better off without him I think he deserves better. I don’t think that dr he went on holidays with would be great for Paul he seems a bit dry I think

Reactions: 1
So Paul did not go to Jason’s little nieces first birthday or he never got a invite but looks like a few people are at it

Reactions: 1
I personally think Paul is very aware of the rules around coronavirus cos I’ve not seen him go out anywhere, and he keeps saying he won’t reopen indoors cafe until 2 weeks of no cases!!

Reactions: 6
I personally think Paul is very aware of the rules around coronavirus cos I’ve not seen him go out anywhere, and he keeps saying he won’t reopen indoors cafe until 2 weeks of no cases!!
True maybe he should not have Baby Jason working in there if he is around other people especially today as there was a few there at that party

Reactions: 3
True maybe he should not have Baby Jason working in there if he is around other people especially today as there was a few there at that party
he def needs rid of Jason in every part of his life!! 😂maybe I’m a prude but the carry on of him with his selfies and his language and the carry on with his sister is not normal to me 🙈

Reactions: 10
Maybe they have broken up officially now? Just find it so strange that Paul wasn't at auroras Birthday and the fact that Jason and Paul didn't do anything for Paul's 40th. Especially being in phase 3, like they used to always go to restaurants and have staycations for different occasions. And I've been looking at Jason's hands in his story's (sounds strange I know)and he no longer wears his engagement ring.I feel so sorry for Paul. He's deserves so much better than Jason 😞,i used to really like Jason, but his whole personality has changed in the past year.

Maybe they have broken up officially now? Just find it so strange that Paul wasn't at auroras Birthday and the fact that Jason and Paul didn't do anything for Paul's 40th. Especially being in phase 3, like they used to always go to restaurants and have staycations for different occasions. And I've been looking at Jason's hands in his story's (sounds strange I know)and he no longer wears his engagement ring.I feel so sorry for Paul. He's deserves so much better than Jason 😞,i used to really like Jason, but his whole personality has changed in the past year.
Oh I totally forgot they were engaged

Reactions: 2
Oh I totally forgot they were engaged
Same 😭 Jason is an hole. Paul can do way better. Has anyone noticed Paul actually seems happier lately? That its not so forced? The tit he put up with when baby Jason went on the lash was pathetic. I dunno how he did it for so long

Reactions: 8
Like even when they got engaged after they returned from Paris there has been barely any mention of it since. They didn't even have any kind of engagement celebration/party afterwards. Even if they were planning on doing the wedding further down the line you should still celebrate being engaged with family and friends.Which I thought they would have ,because they both seem to love celebrating milestones in people's life's. Unless Jason felt obliged to say yes because his family were watching and he was being recorded? 😐

Also , find it strange how Jason is never in Paul's house anymore, especially when they used to live there together. Now he seems to be just staying in his family home all the time. Which would be a longer route to work.

Also I hope Paul gets to see his mam and dad soon, they seem so nice ☺

Reactions: 4
I have endless admiration for Paul. He’s a marketing genius & just seems just a really really good guy. He deserves someone who will appreciate him for all those things.

I was standing beside Jason & his sister in the VIP section for Ariana Grande in September ( I had been in the same section all three nights ) It was tragic to watch them fall around drunk & start fights the whole night. Everyone else was relaxed and enjoying, embarrassing to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have endless admiration for Paul. He’s a marketing genius & just seems just a really really good guy. He deserves someone who will appreciate him for all those things.

I was standing beside Jason & his sister in the VIP section for Ariana Grande in September ( I had been in the same section all three nights ) It was tragic to watch them fall around drunk & start fights the whole night. Everyone else was relaxed and enjoying, embarrassing to watch.
I can only imagine the two of them when their out and about together, he thinks he’s this big celebrity, hence the personality change and his sister thinks she’s Ariana Grande 😂. I’d say they looked a right sight at that concert.

Reactions: 9
Jason looks like a reject from the 90's rave scene, he probably thinks because he's so well known he can bring back that "look". I truly hope Paul finds someone who is good enough for him and treat him with respect

Wow I actually think this is the first thread on here where it's all positive opinions about the person!
I have so much admiration for how he had been dealing with covid, and not allowing any of his employees be taken off the books and is still paying his staff their original pay even if they're at home. This says a lot about his character

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I like Paul, I can't stand Jason. Paul has had his demons too. But whne you see him interact with his mum and then hear about his adoption story he is definitely an interesting character. He can push some of the shock marketing too far. He seems to do a good job on his parents business too. New yard looks cool

Reactions: 7
Jason was working at the cafe yesterday Paul asked him to test the new scanner for guests walking in and he couldn’t even do that with out making that stupid face with his tongue out

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.