Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture Jason put up of his little sister? WTF isn’t she only 16? If my son put up a picture like that of his sister I’d kill him!
Shes been posting half naked, provocative photos for a long time. Jason on the other hand shares them without any consideration of Rachel being a child 🙄

Reactions: 3
That picture Jason put up of his little sister? WTF isn’t she only 16? If my son put up a picture like that of his sister I’d kill him!
most of her pics she is always half naked in her garden she is about 16/17 I think it’s silly why her parents let her dress like that

Reactions: 5
I notice when its questioned if they are together jason will appear on Paul's story, make me think no. Does baby jason own the moose cafe does anybody know?
Paul owns it he posted a few weeks back it’s now separate from the hotel and he owns it now hence baby Jason will be going no where he needs someone to bank roll his non existence acting career

Reactions: 7
I notice when its questioned if they are together jason will appear on Paul's story, make me think no. Does baby jason own the moose cafe does anybody know?
no Paul’s does or Paul parents. What has Jason done to his hair🤣🤣🤣 plus Jason always does weird things when Paul puts the camera in him on the white moose insta

Reactions: 3
Not to mention the fact she's always
Shes been posting half naked, provocative photos for a long time. Jason on the other hand shares them without any consideration of Rachel being a child 🙄
Not to mention she's always drinking on his stories too. Imagine bringing a 16yr old out clubbing in London.

Reactions: 4
Paul owns it he posted a few weeks back it’s now separate from the hotel and he owns it now hence baby Jason will be going no where he needs someone to bank roll his non existence acting career
no Paul’s does or Paul parents. What has Jason done to his hair🤣🤣🤣 plus Jason always does weird things when Paul puts the camera in him on the white moose insta

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Not to mention the fact she's always
Not to mention she's always drinking on his stories too. Imagine bringing a 16yr old out clubbing in London.
Yes I find it weird Rachel is very pretty but please cover up her mam should be talking to her about having respect for herself

Oh wow I missed that post thanks

I don't mind her wearing the clothes, people should wear what they want but a 16 year old should not be sexualising herself. To me it's like she has missed out on the fun parts of being a teenager, going to crappy discos and downing a nagan hoping it stays down or hanging out with friends and just being kids. How bad must Jason be if his teenage sister needs to go with him to all these adult places.

I really like Paul, Jason on the other hand is a bit of dose, I’d love paul to meet someone else. Baby Jaaaaaason maybe be still working in the cafe and by the looks of it doing the bare minimum, (when he’s not twerking inbetween all that and pulling those stupid silly facial expressions)

I find it so creepy the way Jason leers over photos of his half-naked sisters.

Reactions: 8
How am I only spotting this thread now ! Love Paul I think he is great I love his travel videos but only when Jason isn't in them . My heart went out to Paul when they were in the USA a few months ago it was painfully obvious that Jason has no interest in him at all. Much preferred when Paul went on holidays with 'dr' Landers

On the subject of Jason's sisters did u ever see a pair with their pair out so much 😂 it's wall to wall tit in that house ! Rachel needs to be reined in in my opinion she is left run wild and the pics she posts are extremely inappropriate for a young girl to be posting to social media

How am I only spotting this thread now ! Love Paul I think he is great I love his travel videos but only when Jason isn't in them . My heart went out to Paul when they were in the USA a few months ago it was painfully obvious that Jason has no interest in him at all. Much preferred when Paul went on holidays with 'dr' Landers

On the subject of Jason's sisters did u ever see a pair with their pair out so much 😂 it's wall to wall tit in that house ! Rachel needs to be reined in in my opinion she is left run wild and the pics she posts are extremely inappropriate for a young girl to be posting to social media
I agree, that trip to the States was painful to watch. Jason wanted nothing to do with Paul but Paul wouldn’t stop shoving his phone in his face 24/7. I genuinely think Paul is addicted to social media to a problematic extent. He isn’t capable of doing anything without recording it. The trip with his buddy Landers was great though to be fair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.