Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged him this morning about it... patiently waiting to be blocked 😌
it was so irresponsible, if I’d have been the type to worry and I saw that yesterday that really would have shaken me up.
I’ve lost any kind of respect I had for him, absolute tosser.

Reactions: 5
Sorry now I’m I missing something???

Tomorrow we will more than likely enter level 3 in Dublin. All restrictions listed on gov.ie

Why is he making up fake news??? Stop causing anxiety and go and read the facts and stop listening to “ex guards mother in laws”

Reactions: 4
Sorry now I’m I missing something???

Tomorrow we will more than likely enter level 3 in Dublin. All restrictions listed on gov.ie

Why is he making up fake news??? Stop causing anxiety and go and read the facts and stop listening to “ex guards mother in laws”
Because he's a massive attention seeker! And trying to justify his original scaremongering with more rumours.

Because he's a massive attention seeker! And trying to justify his original scaremongering with more rumours.
And making himself look even more stupid in the process.....

Only thing the guards will be doing will be questioning you if you’re leaving the county

Reactions: 2
Keep trying to dig yourself out of it Paul you absolute tosser.

Hilarious he seems to be getting all these anonymous accounts agreeing with him 🤦‍♀️ Absolutely not himself posting on another account.

I do think Dublin restrictions will get stricter but the bull tit he’s coming out with is ridiculous

Keep trying to dig yourself out of it Paul you absolute tosser.

Hilarious he seems to be getting all these anonymous accounts agreeing with him 🤦‍♀️ Absolutely not himself posting on another account.

I do think Dublin restrictions will get stricter but the bull tit he’s coming out with is ridiculous
Sharing posts from Dublin Live one of the most unreliable cesspits of a news website.

If Kildare, Laois and Offaly didn't have full blown restrictions Dublin won't either, they aren't going to jump from level 2 to 5 in the space of a few days.

Reactions: 1
Sharing posts from Dublin Live one of the most unreliable cesspits of a news website.

If Kildare, Laois and Offaly didn't have full blown restrictions Dublin won't either, they aren't going to jump from level 2 to 5 in the space of a few days.
I assume it will jump to a 3, but not the draconian measures he’s banging on about

But even if we do go to level 5 (unlikely, but it’s worst case).... All the restrictions are there, set out and listed.

So we all know what we are in for.

I like Paul but wish he would stop trying to whip up a frenzy it’s only making himself look stupid and causing unnecessary anxiety when we are all stressed out enough about this already 😞

He mightn't have been lying 🤷‍♀️ Apparently there were big disagreements between NPHET and the government about what the restrictions should be, down to the last minute. Could still happen

He mightn't have been lying 🤷‍♀️ Apparently there were big disagreements between NPHET and the government about what the restrictions should be, down to the last minute. Could still happen
It still won't be like what he said. He was so dramatic saying it'll be the biggest lockdown we've ever seen or something along those lines.

What could still happen??

NPHET want us to be level 3 or higher..... the government put us at 2.5. That’s it....

Have a look it has all the restrictions on gov.ie for each level. It will put your mind at ease.....

I keep comforting myself with this fact: the worst that can happen is exactly what we have already been through in April/May.
ok actually the worst that can happen is you get covid and die, but you catch my drift!
i always liked paul, im only on this thread to see what the goss was with him and baby jayyyyyson, but I think he was proved wrong the other day and is saving face by being cryptic. I wonder is he like that in real life, doesn’t like to admit he’s wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Paul likes to think he’s an authority on everything when in reality he knows jack shi*t about nothing. Sick of his attention-seeking nonsense. People have enough to be dealing with right now without his pathetic scaremongering

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.